Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 357. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
thank you. I sent it for the first time. so i am a mistake. Sad

Talk to fellow investors on ICO Forum to avoid such mistakes in future. Here: http://icoforum.herokuapp.com
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Ughhh i dont know why that guy try so hard here. This is bancor thread of course ppl in here believe in bancor.

I written there 'even if the transaction not get clogged'
What the team done after the clogged transaction happen, they extend the time limit to 3 hour( that not wrong at all for me becaus the cap not even reach yet at this time) and then they need to find a way to send stop order through the clogged transaction whic fail btw. So?

Any investor that dont like with that can liquidate after this.
They have decided to allocate any proceeds collected in the minimum hour which exceed the hidden cap as follows:

20% will be allocated to the BNT Ether Reserve, to further improve the liquidity of BNT, which increases stability while reducing conversion costs (price slippage) for all.

80% will be locked for two years in a smart contract that will buy back BNT for 0.01 ETH (the initial price) whenever it is available, according to its calculated price. The purchased BNT will be added to the Foundation’s long-term budget, and after a 2-year period, any remaining ETH will be allocated pro-rata according to the “Use of Proceeds” chart in our Token Creation Terms.

Thats a 120k eth buy back wall at ico price.
Idk why this guy so bitter bout this.

Proud with his reddit peers, but in the fud thread about bancor there all making stupid accusation, didnot even read whitepaper and grasp concept., just listen to hearsay. Lol

The team react according to situation. He salty this ico can get huge amount. Lol
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Cryptodude, get a life.

So what is the possible value of this token? could 1 bnc be worth sevral eth? after all, this isn't a coin it's potentially a monstrous platform.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Contract law (crying laughing face) you do know that a contract has to be signed in wet ink by all parties to stand in law? I sure didnt sign any contract hahaha. I stopped reading there because i know that

Reading must be hard, huh? What do you think I meant with "2 year shitty contract" when I refered to their terms. Kids these days...
See also reply to contract and law above @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19533711. You clearly don't understand both.
Why are you involved in crypto's by the way? You can't even relate bancor's terms regarding 2 year contract is tied to Ethereum smart contract.

I can give you some advice: Better to invest that money in yourself, i.e. education. Maybe you can bring value to the world, instead of a destroyer of knowledge and truth.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Is this real https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BNT-to-BTC

Is it alreadt trading in hibtc exchange?

They are trading IOUs apparently.

what is IOUs?

Can someone from Bankor team comfirn if they are trading real BNT?

From what I read, they got a load in the presale and now are trading an IOU where they will send you the BNT once it's unlocked. However it's probably best to do as you say and get confirmation from a dev.
Activity: 16
i send eth with ethereum free wallet (mobile phone). it is not privacy key. so token not come my wallet. i am send eth but didn't come bancor token. what can i do. help me please

Man I'm sorry for you, is it this wallet?

https://freewallet.org/support/knowledgebase/can-i-receive-tokens/

Seems their FAQ says they don't support tokens right now.

https://freewallet.org/support/knowledgebase/where-are-my-private-keys/

You could TRY to email them and explain the situation, ask for the private keys or ask if they can somehow try to send you the tokens to another address. May not work though Sad

yes this wallet Sad I sent mail but They told me not send private keys.
legendary
Activity: 961

what is IOUs?

Can someone from Bankor team comfirn if they are trading real BNT?
I only read till the part that you say they should stop at 1 hour.
 Coz at this point you clearly dont read properly.
Why waste my time reading the fud.

They have no reasons to stop in 1 hour even if there no attack and no clogged transaction
because the cap not even reach yet at that time.

Duration: The fundraiser will run for 14 days or until the hidden cap is reached, with a 1 hour minimum time.

https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-network-token-bnt-contribution-token-creation-terms-48cc85a63812

You're proven me correct that most of you are a bunch of idiotic sheeple without intelligence.
Reading is hard, huh? And no arguments given, again, no surprise. The fact that you say it yourself that "Coz at this point you clearly dont read properly" means you don't understand anything what you read, which may be a sign of a mental attention disorder.

Quote:
"Clause 14: Initial creation period is either one hour or until the hidden cap has been reached. It must be at least one hour, but when the hidden cap has not been reached, it will be longer.
Clause 15: Here it clearly states the minimal initial creation period is 1 hour long. Not more. Not less.
Clause 16: "After the Minimal Initial Creation Period, the Initial Creation Period automatically ends once the Hidden Cap as implemented in the SCS has been reached."

So, the "Minimal Initial Creation" period is one hour long. After that time is up, we're into the Initial Creation Period, which terminates once the hidden cap has been reached. The hidden cap was 250k ETH.
250k ETH was reached at 2 hours, which is after the "Minimal Creation Period" that is very clearly stated to be 1 hour long. Because the hidden cap was reached after the "Minimal Creation Period", the hard cap ends the ICO."

Clearly, you talk non-sense, because it went longer than 2 hours up to 3 hours. Again, where are your arguments? They're clearly in violation of their own T&C, yet you keep defending with ZERO arguments, pathetic!

Just as DigitalNinja is shilling and acting like a clown, by spouting bullshit and opinions, which his posts show only activity in this thread @ https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/digitalninja-1008945

Contract law (crying laughing face) you do know that a contract has to be signed in wet ink by all parties to stand in law? I sure didnt sign any contract hahaha. I stopped reading there because i know that

See this intelligence of @ DigitalNinja. Contracts don't have to be signed in "wet ink by all parties". You must be blind that one of the other terms was that you're not a US citizen/resident and by contributing, you have given consensus to this case, which is enough to be used in court against you. You clearly don't understand law at all. For example: Clicking on the terms and agreements at Paypal account creation, you're already binded by the terms in court. I'm getting tired of stupid people like you.
thank you. I sent it for the first time. so i am a mistake. Sad

legendary
Activity: 961

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

Not always. However, most companies reserve the right to modify Terms & Conditions attached to the products and services they sell without prior notification.
i send eth with ethereum free wallet (mobile phone). it is not privacy key. so token not come my wallet. i am send eth but didn't come bancor token. what can i do. help me please

Man I'm sorry for you, is it this wallet?

https://freewallet.org/support/knowledgebase/can-i-receive-tokens/

Seems their FAQ says they don't support tokens right now.

https://freewallet.org/support/knowledgebase/where-are-my-private-keys/

You could TRY to email them and explain the situation, ask for the private keys or ask if they can somehow try to send you the tokens to another address. May not work though Sad
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Why not follow the steps? Never send your ETH before you know how to participate it.

https://blog.bancor.network/how-to-contribute-to-the-bancor-protocol-fundraiser-4306654a1a08
Activity: 210
If your eth has been recieved to the ico account then the BNT will be with you. You need to use another wallet to see them. Like myetherwallet.
Activity: 210
Activity: 672
Merit: 274

yes , whats the diffierence ? you and your team overhyped this project, while he is giving a nice info about your weak ico
I hope you didnt buy this bnt, so that you can regret in future.
Thank you for supporting and show interest in this project

I won't regret for not investing 5/6 figures for the reasons I've post already in this thread and those were minor compared to what has transpired. I was watching during fundraising and you have broken your own T&C, by extending 1 hour to 3 hours. People can sue you for this. I haven't heard anybody complain in this thread, unlike other places like Reddit, because most in this thread probably don't have the intellectual capabilities to understand contracts and laws, but act on emotion and claims without arguments, evidence and reason. You can't defend yourself to extend another 2 hours when there were a lot of transaction that went through. That's why you covered your asses by excluding US citizens/resident, because you know Europeans don't have the balls to do it.

You also claimed to be under attack, but your boasted auditer, expert blockchain- and related developers have claimed the opposite, namely the weakness of Ethereum blockchain, the workload. You have shown no proof for attacks, but repeatily Twittered your network was under attack. Where is the proof? The stupid sheeple believe everything you say and parrot in this thread, it's insane. Your ICO is no exception, it happened before, but unlike the other companies, you're the only one yelling you're under attack.

The unprofessional responses are a pretty sad consolidation of already performed due diligence. Good luck to any investors getting a decent roi out of this, if anything at all. I've pointed you out to the red flags, also in the contracts, you didn't listen. You believe in paperware for $160m. Welcome to reality. I can guarantee you that you'll get a wake up call when lose money some day when you keep doing what you're doing, because those business practises with ico is a heaven for any criminal/scammer to get insane amounts of money with minimal risk to get away with it, while putting minimal effort in to it. I don't have any sympathee for you in that case. Attacking people who tried to help you think critically for yourself, to think eclectically instead of a stupid fool who can't think further than one step and sees only one thing.

Why should we regret? You're holding the high risk low reward here. Good luck getting anything back after 2 years higher than even holding it in Eth or investing in low risk-high reward projects. I wish the team the best to implement real world solutions.
Too bad that all economic crisises in the world (and the next one still to come) are based on Keynesian economics and that is exactly what Bancor is tanking on. The proof is the disaster that is called the Euro, so why would you be proud and boasting an Euro architect is beyond me. Learn Austrian economics and the see fallacies and pseudo intellectuals of mainstream Keynesians. It's also ironic that you also boasted having been invested by a billionaire, who is the the opposite of being a keynesian, who also invested in and got huge stakes in a company with alligned anarcho capitalist (which is based on Austrian economics) that has the opposite philosophy of yours, so he took his position in the two extremes.

I'll watch and enjoy this guaranteed shitshow, no regrets buddy. If I'd be that billionaire, I'd have done the same. Unlike the latter company who made public disclosure of his involvement and shares in the company, Bancor does not show any records for their investors. That's why you don't operate in the USA, because you have been under investigation immediatly by the SEC or being sued for (for breaking t&c, having raised this much money, 2 year shitty contract that would have been against the law in the stockmarket for ipos, no public disclosure of vc billionaire's involvement and shares in bancor for their investors, etc.). Nobody seems to notice or care and the shilling is done constantly by the same people who haven't posted anywhere else since account creation. It says enough.

Note that these are my personal opinions and no advice is given.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I only read till the part that you say they should stop at 1 hour.
 Coz at this point you clearly dont read properly.
Why waste my time reading the fud.

They have no reasons to stop in 1 hour even if there no attack and no clogged transaction
because the cap not even reach yet at that time.

Duration: The fundraiser will run for 14 days or until the hidden cap is reached, with a 1 hour minimum time.

https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-network-token-bnt-contribution-token-creation-terms-48cc85a63812

yes , whats the diffierence ? you and your team overhyped this project, while he is giving a nice info about your weak ico
I hope you didnt buy this bnt, so that you can regret in future.
Thank you for supporting and show interest in this project

I won't regret for not investing 5/6 figures for the reasons I've post already in this thread and those were minor compared to what has transpired. I was watching during fundraising and you have broken your own T&C, by extending 1 hour to 3 hours. People can sue you for this. I haven't heard anybody complain in this thread, unlike other places like Reddit, because most in this thread probably don't have the intellectual capabilities to understand contracts and laws, but act on emotion and claims without arguments, evidence and reason. You can't defend yourself to extend another 2 hours when there were a lot of transaction that went through. That's why you covered your asses by excluding US citizens/resident, because you know Europeans don't have the balls to do it.

You also claimed to be under attack, but your boasted auditer, expert blockchain- and related developers have claimed the opposite, namely the weakness of Ethereum blockchain, the workload. You have shown no proof for attacks, but repeatily Twittered your network was under attack. Where is the proof? The stupid sheeple believe everything you say and parrot in this thread, it's insane. Your ICO is no exception, it happened before, but unlike the other companies, you're the only one yelling you're under attack.

The unprofessional responses are a pretty sad consolidation of already performed due diligence. Good luck to any investors getting a decent roi out of this, if anything at all. I've pointed you out to the red flags, also in the contracts, you didn't listen. You believe in paperware for $160m. Welcome to reality. I can guarantee you that you'll get a wake up call when lose money some day when you keep doing what you're doing, because those business practises with ico is a heaven for any criminal/scammer to get insane amounts of money with minimal risk to get away with it, while putting minimal effort in to it. I don't have any sympathee for you in that case. Attacking people who tried to help you think critically for yourself, to think eclectically instead of a stupid fool who can't think further than one step and sees only one thing.

Why should we regret? You're holding the high risk low reward here. Good luck getting anything back after 2 years higher than even holding it in Eth or investing in low risk-high reward projects. I wish the team the best to implement real world solutions.
Too bad that all economic crisises in the world (and the next one still to come) are based on Keynesian economics and that is exactly what Bancor is tanking on. The proof is the disaster that is called the Euro, so why would you be proud and boasting an Euro architect is beyond me. Learn Austrian economics and the see fallacies and pseudo intellectuals of mainstream Keynesians. It's also ironic that you also boasted having been invested by a billionaire, who is the the opposite of being a keynesian, who also invested in and got huge stakes in a company with alligned anarcho capitalist (which is based on Austrian economics) that has the opposite philosophy of yours, so he took his position in the two extremes.

I'll watch and enjoy this guaranteed shitshow, no regrets buddy. If I'd be that billionaire, I'd have done the same. Unlike the latter company who made public disclosure of his involvement and shares in the company, Bancor does not show any records for their investors. That's why you don't operate in the USA, because you have been under investigation immediatly by the SEC or being sued for (for breaking t&c, having raised this much money, 2 year shitty contract that would have been against the law in the stockmarket for ipos, no public disclosure of vc billionaire's involvement and shares in bancor for their investors, etc.). Nobody seems to notice or care and the shilling is done constantly by the same people who haven't posted anywhere else since account creation. It says enough.

Note that these are my personal opinions and no advice is given.
Jump to: