Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 359. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Lol its already decided.

Nothing you can do bout it.
And you should read the terms Before joining anything. Now you blaming the devs, they put it that it will end when ico end
And nobody new get accepted since saturday.
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
It is not honestly to stop accepting reports!
For much people week ends today/tomorrow and they worked to promotion Bancor during last week and don't get stakes?!
Not seriously! Please update!

No you dont get, its already end. They already mention it in the about page also in beginning of program.
Its end when at 30june or when fundriser end.which ever first.

Lol . Its fair because some ppl,start early and some start late.
If everyone end at same time, would it be fair to the one that start late?

And ppl that already know the value now will try to create more post to get more point due to how big the ico already collected. Its not fair for some one that already post report on saturday or sunday.
Its logic to stop giving bounty after ico end.

Dont agree! I do not see logic to participate 7 days in social or wear signature 7 days and do not get payment today!
Which difference between those participants who were accepted some hours ago by manager?
I have invested moderate amount of btc to this project but now think it will be train wreck Sad
They will use the extra fund pass the hidden cap for buy back the bnt at ico price, that would be 120k eth buy wall.
You Okay now?
https://blog.bancor.network/the-community-of-the-currency-9770087fde17
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
I have invested moderate amount of btc to this project but now think it will be train wreck Sad
For much people week ends today/tomorrow and they worked to promotion Bancor during last week and don't get stakes?!

No you dont get, its already end. They already mention it in the about page also in beginning of program.
Its end when at 30june or when fundriser end.which ever first.

Lol . Its fair because some ppl,start early and some start late.
If everyone end at same time, would it be fair to the one that start late?

And ppl that already know the value now will try to create more post to get more point due to how big the ico already collected. Its not fair for some one that already post report on saturday or sunday.
Its logic to stop giving bounty after ico end.

Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
so many guys join the project, I think it's small space to raise
the market value is about 22 billion CNY,where it can raise?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
sad. I miss the bounty program

Don't miss out on any upcoming ICOs. Join ICO Forum: http://icoforum.herokuapp.com
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
when and how can i Bancor?

As soon as possible
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
due to network attack and bottle neck on ether network, i would say lucky for those who got in.

many cant participate

I pressume it will go straight to poloniex
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
sad. I miss the bounty program
Totally Crazy, and for the bounties campaign ?

We must add this till 30 june? Someone knows more about that ?

Thanks a lot !

Its closed

So all bounty program is close.

Thanks a lot !

I'm also wondering about this. Some bounties were to run until June 30, but the text has been edited and in red text in now says the bounties are closed.

For example the social media bounties - which was to run until June 30 as well - some people posted their activity (having been part of the bounty for weeks) and the bounty manager comments the bounty is closed now. Very weird all this.

They mention also,till 30mjune or ico ended, which ever come first.

So all bounty program is close.

From devs
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Thanks a lot !

I'm also wondering about this. Some bounties were to run until June 30, but the text has been edited and in red text in now says the bounties are closed.

For example the social media bounties - which was to run until June 30 as well - some people posted their activity (having been part of the bounty for weeks) and the bounty manager comments the bounty is closed now. Very weird all this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Thanks a lot !
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Can't believe that approximated $ 150 millions were collected under 3 hours. This is another record same time by raising so much money in shortest possible time. Token is medium time frame will reach at $20-$40 without any problem. Big names are involved as investors in this project so holding is only way to win big in this.

Token is medium time frame will reach at $20-$40 without any problem,long time  the price will reach $200
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Can't believe that approximated $ 150 millions were collected under 3 hours. This is another record same time by raising so much money in shortest possible time. Token is medium time frame will reach at $20-$40 without any problem. Big names are involved as investors in this project so holding is only way to win big in this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I have seen many people wearing a signature for Bancor but i could not find a campaign running here for that,i am not sure about the hype about this but i think the developers are eyeing for a record collection in this ICO,just a few days left .

You are late to the party, both ICO and bounty campaign is over for new users.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Anybody else get screwed out of ICO because tx/network issues?  Submitted my transaction 11 minutes into the ICO only to come back from work to find that it hasn't been processed. Cry

Maybe it's for the best, you'll only know that when it hits big exchanges Smiley
Jump to: