Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 360. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 101
Anybody else get screwed out of ICO because tx/network issues?  Submitted my transaction 11 minutes into the ICO only to come back from work to find that it hasn't been processed. Cry

I had to try 5 times before it worked
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Don't miss out. Keep track of all upcoming ICOs along with other smart investors: http://icoforum.herokuapp.com
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I have seen many people wearing a signature for Bancor but i could not find a campaign running here for that,i am not sure about the hype about this but i think the developers are eyeing for a record collection in this ICO,just a few days left .
'its over honey.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think there will be a lot of unhappy people here in the coming months

The problem we have now, yes there are people crypto investing who understand the various projects, however there are a heck of a lot of people with seemingly no clue just throwing money around to whatever thread has the highest number of comments

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
When does the ICO end? Is there a link to the ICO page?

ICO for BANCOR ended several hours ago. You can check out the fundraiser page here https://bancor.network/fundraiser
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Think logic here, if you started a project/business and you are well funded 90% it will succeed !

but if you started a business and no money/investor 90% it will failed !

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Quack.

ended already
Activity: 232
Rubic stays cubic
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
I have seen many people wearing a signature for Bancor but i could not find a campaign running here for that,i am not sure about the hype about this but i think the developers are eyeing for a record collection in this ICO,just a few days left .
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Congratulations to the bancor team for raising the highest funding till date in crypto history.

I'm very sure this record will be broken this year, alot of money is entering the space and I don't see this ending unless a reality check like DAO happens again. Just invest into a project you truly believes have a solid potential to succeed out there
Activity: 176
Comparing Bancor and The DAO isn't valid. They don't represent the same potential risk to the network.

See, The DAO held ~9.8% of the market cap of ETH at the time, while Bancor holds ~0.39% of the market cap of ETH at the time of me writing this.

So if the worse were to happen, and Bancor's ETH were to get drained (an outcome we've obviously done and are now re-doing to ensure doesn't happen), it wouldn't put the Ethereum Network at risk like The DAO hack did.
Activity: 110
Merit: 14
This is overhyped many gonna get burned something don't feel right with this
Will i gonna get burned when i know there is 120k eth buy back wall at ico price
When its going live later?

Lets hope its priced high...100 shares per ethereum isnt much to gain unless you own thousands
Will i gonna get burned when i know there is 120k eth buy back wall at ico price
When its going live later?
Activity: 110
Merit: 14
is this the only Bancor market available?

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BNT-to-BTC
They selling iou, not real bnt token yet.

They mention this a week ago
Token Availability: BNT for ETH contributions will be distributed immediately. The ability to transfer, purchase and liquidate BNT through the smart token’s contract will be enabled gradually during a time span estimated at 7 days following the fundraiser closing.
https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-network-token-bnt-contribution-token-creation-terms-48cc85a63812

There are no news yet regarding exchanges.
Bancor for sure will let their application service and smart contract going live first befor elet BNT hit exchanges.
Ppl buying new BNT token through the apps and smart contract is more benefit the price of BNT
Because more new BNT created this will drives the price up.
can i already send my BNT to supported exchangers?

+1
No you cant
Token Availability: BNT for ETH contributions will be distributed immediately. The ability to transfer, purchase and liquidate BNT through the smart token’s contract will be enabled gradually during a time span estimated at 7 days following the fundraiser closing.
https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-network-token-bnt-contribution-token-creation-terms-48cc85a63812

Bancor for sure will let their application service and smart contract going live first befor elet BNT hit exchanges.
Ppl buying new BNT token through the apps and smart contract is more benefit the price of BNT
can i already send my BNT to supported exchangers?

No you cant

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
CNBC have asked for comment but so far Bancor have not replied......
google cnbc bancor, Now bitcoin is crashing along with the drop in technology stocks

Your an idiot. $2670 bitcoin is not a crash, it is a f'g miracle compared to the last 3 years. Eth is back to $390 on it's way to $1k. Stfu.
Not an idiot, just reporting FACTS presented by other channels

You dont call that a crash,its a correction. that a fact.
That is a given!
CNBC have asked for comment but so far Bancor have not replied......
google cnbc bancor, Now bitcoin is crashing along with the drop in technology stocks

Your an idiot. $2670 bitcoin is not a crash, it is a f'g miracle compared to the last 3 years. Eth is back to $390 on it's way to $1k. Stfu.
Not an idiot, just reporting FACTS presented by other channels

You dont call that a crash,its a correction. that a fact.
Tokens are locked right now, but there's an IOU market in Hitbtc:

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BNT-to-BTC

If you consider the ICO price around 150K, the current trades are at 4.3x ICO price.

Better wait . Bancor will release their application service and smart contract going live , befor let BNT hit exchanges. Ppl buying new BNT token through the apps and smart contract is more benefiting the price of BNT Because more new BNT created this will drives the price up.
Jump to: