Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 362. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
~$140 million raised and it's still 5-6x on Hitbtc. They're IOU's only and very low volume, so easy to manipulate, but still, this is such a strange market, even for a historically strange market
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The social bounty got 0 tokens .. and correct?
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
A magnificent figure was collected. Hope will earn a lot of long promises to the investor.  Smiley
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Whats a "BNCHDL" token worth ?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
To be frank this one was maybe most screwed ICO what I ever seen. 80% of my allocated ETH still sitting in my wallet however for hours I did everything to throw money at them. Disappointing. I can't retire next week Smiley.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
39.6M
BNT FUNDRAISER
TOKEN ALLOCATION
79.3M
TOTAL BNT SUPPLY
ETH RAISED

Finally corrected

busy killing champagne bottles. solid fuck-up in many areas. ppl can be happy to see x2 or maybe x5 long term for this whale"coin".
Activity: 392
the boutny campaign is a pain, in times of artificial intelligence i need to manually post my retweets in a thread? cmon guys. there are better ways to solve that..

project itself looks amazing, few questions about the ability to hold a diversifyed altcoin portfolio, how is the worth of the alts calculated? only when you cash out?
Well they gonna pay you for that, why would they the one do the hard work.
I think its better than the traditional bitcointalk spreadsheet, you do know that behind the scene the bounty manager need to go through each one after the end of ico right, thats why twitter and facebook spreadsheet usually did not even updated during the campaign, ots too much works need to be done. At least in this app
You get paid immediately after post your work.

actually not, i didnt get any tokens , and in times of automization there are plenty of systems that track your progress

nvm one of the largest icos ever congrats to bancor im sure they will start sth unique and huge
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
can i already send my BNT to supported exchangers?
Activity: 42
Did the translation in the first minute
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
Activity: 98
so the circulating supply is going to be 40,000,000 million?

there were people talking about it being 200,000,000. LOL
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
"Overall, 79,323,978 Bancor network tokens (BNTs) were created as part of the ICO, with the top token holders now possessing 83.96% of the tokens, or 66,601,702 BNT. Fifty percent of the total tokens, or 39,661,989 BNT, were sold to the public, while the remaining 50% were allocated for future use."

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/150-million-tim-draper-backed-bancor-completes-largest-ever-ico/
Activity: 36
39.6M
BNT FUNDRAISER
TOKEN ALLOCATION
79.3M
TOTAL BNT SUPPLY
ETH RAISED

Finally corrected
Activity: 368
Who knows maybe they created 739 million tokens... that would be a fucking hilarious  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I own some Bancor, but I still believe it will be an absolute shitshow and the ICO was poorly managed (just like that Joke ICO for Metalpay & BAT that both decided to sell entire float to 3 people cause "we want to make $30 million on top of our %")
is this the only Bancor market available?

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BNT-to-BTC

I think Liqui announced on twitter that they've added BNT.
Jump to: