Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 363. (Read 375744 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
you guys are getting absolutely hosed if there was 793 million tokens created, if 1 eth = 100 bancor, 317,779 eth in ico = under 32 million tokens, i dont know where you are getting that 793 million figure from but i hope your wrong.

its on their website, bancor stated this number ...
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
If you guys don't like how this ICO transpired why don't you ask Vitalik for a hard-fork? He's done it before...
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
you guys are getting absolutely hosed if there was 793 million tokens created, if 1 eth = 100 bancor, 317,779 eth in ico = under 32 million tokens, i dont know where you are getting that 793 million figure from but i hope your wrong.

Edit: after looking up the contract 79 million were created not 793 million thats a little better.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
yeah whats up with that supply of 793m ? its 1eth for =100 bnt was it not? This would imply a 39m token supply . Or did I get this wrong? why are the tokens 20x what they supposed to be !%?

793,400,000 is a lot of tokens.

dont forget that only 50% of the tokens is for investors. An additional amount is created for the foundation on top of the ETH they raised. Mr. and Mrs. Benartzi must be very pleased.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
yeah whats up with that supply of 793m ? its 1eth for =100 bnt was it not? This would imply a 39m token supply . Or did I get this wrong? why are the tokens 20x what they supposed to be !%?

793,400,000 is a lot of tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
How much you can atually make on a Bounty?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Good question Sir, such a calculation failure make me laugh ^^
Merit: 252
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
icobazaar.com is it legit?

Bancor devs pliease answer!

Well obv they just bought a sh1tload of BNT in the ICO and are now selling it WAY higher (33% over ICO price and more every day) taking advantage of people who are scared they missed and make an easy, instant profit.
You can pbb get a better price on the exchange when it gets listed.

You are not force to invest or buy on exchange, before you say jack robbison the price will hit $10.
Activity: 192
for me, it still says 0..
Activity: 146
when do we get our bounties???

You already received them on your bounty account, I have seen mine but now the bounty page is gone....dont know where they are now
Activity: 192
when do we get our bounties???
Merit: 261
@DigitalNinja. I was scpetical at bancor first but all this anger of people seeing flooding eth me change my mind . It really resembled original eth ico

He was sceptical at first, but angry people calm him down and he is assured now, this is a good project.

lol he us a financial scientest, you cant understand  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
They should update the thread "Largest ICO in History (thus far!)"
Activity: 368
@DigitalNinja. I was scpetical at bancor first but all this anger of people seeing flooding eth me change my mind . It really resembled original eth ico

He was sceptical at first, but angry people calm him down and he is assured now, this is a good project.
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/

Is Tidex authorized to list these? haha does one have to be authorized or do they list at their leisure?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
icobazaar.com is it legit?

Bancor devs pliease answer!

Well obv they just bought a sh1tload of BNT in the ICO and are now selling it WAY higher (33% over ICO price and more every day) taking advantage of people who are scared they missed and make an easy, instant profit.
You can pbb get a better price on the exchange when it gets listed.
Activity: 521
Jump to: