Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 366. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Anybody know why one wallet can't do two transactions in same Bancor ICO ?.

I have 1 transaction ok, in second transaction this has been cancelled with bad instruction and with high fee 0.01.

Second transaction was before finish 3 hour time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
As expected it would break MobileGo's highest collected record. I also thought it could've broke BAT's speed record but the crash probably prevented it. What I didn't expect was the 150 million USD. That will be very hard to break now. Maybe Tezos got a good shot.
Activity: 138
Merit: 31
i hope the fucking ddos fucker go die fucking shit
Activity: 36
Where are they trading?

We are currently selling them on ICO bazaar.

https://icobazaar.com/bancor

"Nice" pricing! better wait for BNT on the exchange people.....
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Will the price be much higher on exchange??
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
yeye same toxic shit was right after gnosis ico, they said noobs got burned by investing inn it and now its one of the best coins in top 20..haters gonna hate

"Best coins" or disasterously overvaled.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Where are they trading?
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
yeye same toxic shit was right after gnosis ico, they said noobs got burned by investing inn it and now its one of the best coins in top 20..haters gonna hate

Yep, lots of scorn from non-buyers - if they truly didn't care they wouldn't take the time to fud.
I think this is a steroid shot right into ethereum's arm, it's just going to take a little time for the affect.
Activity: 192
wow.. they raised like 380k ETH... when do i get my bounty?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Is it make sense continue participating in twitter bounty campaign or after today`s crowdsale all bounty campaign were ended?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
OH LOOK more eth related BS ICO's!

fuck this noise, do not want.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
How do I add my Bancor token to myetherwallet

1. Add Custom Token
2. Address: 0x1F573D6Fb3F13d689FF844B4cE37794d79a7FF1C
3. Token symbol: BNT
4. Decimal: 18
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
The founders and pre-investors literally became paper muti-millionaires with just an idea.

That's your take. Mine is that bancor just gave ethereum a huge push (like it needed it).
Time will tell.
Just a bunch of fucking idiots. The NO Cap went from 1 hour to 3 hours, and they locked the slack, in the middle of the Ico.
Cunts!

Then dump your bnt if you bought it for your .01 eth. If you didn't buy any wtf do you care?
I bought, you idiot! That doesn t mean, that they are not CRAP.
Are you a cheerleader, or what the fuck ?

Calm down, dump it at your first opportunity and get your eth back, and move on. Crying like little bitch isn't going to do anything but get yourself more upset because nobody gives a shit about your ranting.
I am not ranting, you little fuck. I was describing the Ico facts, until you showed up.
So piss off. It s a forum to discuss things, you moron.

I understand your pissed off attitude, it makes complete sense.

Early investors would have had much more value had that cap timing not been extended. Extending it 3hours allowed 250K eth or 3X as much had it not been extended. That's huge profits.

But, there was an attack and most the transactions were delayed for a long time. It would have been ridiculous to screw investors over by not extending the timeframe.
WTF did you want them to do?

Lastly: stop crying you little baby... find your pacifier and blankie and take a nap
Activity: 166
How do I add my Bancor token to myetherwallet
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Will the be price higher on exchange now??
Jump to: