Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 365. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
Will the price be much higher on exchange??

I think this will dump, the ICO happens with Ether pump and most people buy into the pump when Ether price correct it will certianly affect the price, but it will be interesting if the team can deliver on their promise because they raise insanely amount of money from this ICO

Regarding the pump, many said that the pump was BECAUSE of Bancor ICO, and now I suspect they were right! The point is, the market value of the tokens to buyers is around $4/BNT because that's what people were willing to invest at, regardless if ETH went up or down.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
ETH Price was $397 during Bancor ICO.

Price now is $366
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Activity: 210
The fud is getting stronger. I remember all the same things being said when eth ico was ongoing. Look where that went lol

You weren't around for the ETH ico, so don't try to act like an authority.
Sure i wasnt. Lol check my aka. You will see that i have been here simce 2013. Original nxt investor and eth and nem. Jog on noob
There were only 14 original NXT investors and I was in the thread...proof?
There was 72 nxt investors. I was 1 you see me interacting on the nxt thread with comefrombeyond.
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
The fud is getting stronger. I remember all the same things being said when eth ico was ongoing. Look where that went lol

Sure i wasnt. Lol check my aka. You will see that i have been here simce 2013. Original nxt investor and eth and nem. Jog on noob
There were only 14 original NXT investors and I was in the thread...proof?

Activity: 840

Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think this will dump, the ICO happens with Ether pump and most people buy into the pump when Ether price correct it will certianly affect the price, but it will be interesting if the team can deliver on their promise because they raise insanely amount of money from this ICO

i think bancor can more high than ico price...some people forecasting bancor with wings...
Activity: 840
But you guys understand Bancor right? And what it aims todo?

You also understand what doors Tim Draper will open for Bancor? Silicon Valley and Co.

Waves?
Lisk?
IOTA?
Steem?
Stratis?
Bancor?

One will follow Ethereum to the 400$.    We all didn't believe that someone will overtake Bitcoin as well..  

Etherum is gonna dump past $250 in the next few weeks. Over hyped, pumped and full of noobs.
Activity: 560
People who use MyEtherWallet should use the Etherscan.io node

P.S. Thanks wafdawg  Grin

You're very welcome.  Only sharing what i discovered here.  
Activity: 490
Is it make sense continue participating in twitter bounty campaign or after today`s crowdsale all bounty campaign were ended?

maybe we need to waiting announcement about that from the teams
btw, congrats BANCOR for successfull ico
Activity: 868

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Nostalgia is setting in....

Does anyone else remember when all was good in the world just before this countdown ended. Smiley

Activity: 559
https://i.imgur.com/EoLmMku.jpg

Transaction was made literally not even 5 minutes after the ICO began.

It kept disappearing, appearing as if it was 2 minutes ago, then 2 hours later disappearing and appearing as if it was 2 minutes ago again.

Can't blame devs, but it sucks that the DDOS-ing douchebags got what they wanted and I'm out.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
That's because ETH price just comes crashing down.

I'm not talking about the USD$$ Value. I thought they raised closer to 400k eth not.. 300k
Activity: 9
The founders and pre-investors literally became paper muti-millionaires with just an idea.

That's your take. Mine is that bancor just gave ethereum a huge push (like it needed it).
Time will tell.
Just a bunch of fucking idiots. The NO Cap went from 1 hour to 3 hours, and they locked the slack, in the middle of the Ico.
Cunts!

Then dump your bnt if you bought it for your .01 eth. If you didn't buy any wtf do you care?
I bought, you idiot! That doesn t mean, that they are not CRAP.
Are you a cheerleader, or what the fuck ?

Calm down, dump it at your first opportunity and get your eth back, and move on. Crying like little bitch isn't going to do anything but get yourself more upset because nobody gives a shit about your ranting.
I am not ranting, you little fuck. I was describing the Ico facts, until you showed up.
So piss off. It s a forum to discuss things, you moron.

I understand your pissed off attitude, it makes complete sense.

Early investors would have had much more value had that cap timing not been extended. Extending it 3hours allowed 250K eth or 3X as much had it not been extended. That's huge profits.

But, there was an attack and most the transactions were delayed for a long time. It would have been ridiculous to screw investors over by not extending the timeframe.
WTF did you want them to do?

Lastly: stop crying you little baby... find your pacifier and blankie and take a nap

I heard there wasnt an attack, and that it was just a capacity issue with the Bancor tx's
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
But you guys understand Bancor right? And what it aims todo?

You also understand what doors Tim Draper will open for Bancor? Silicon Valley and Co.

Waves?
Lisk?
IOTA?
Steem?
Stratis?
Bancor?

One will follow Ethereum to the 400$.    We all didn't believe that someone will overtake Bitcoin as well..  
Activity: 21
Wow did this really raise 100Mn?

What was the ICO price was this.. I had all my eth stashed up in Mobilego :/
Jump to: