Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 427. (Read 375757 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
what was the probleme with BAT ico ?

BAT is sold out in 30 seconds. Only 135 investors take part in sales.

Lol nice story ....is it better to fund the ico wallet from my krakken account or myethwallet ?

Myetherether is best choice to make invest in any ETH based project. If you would send funds from any exchange wallet you will lose it whether you don't access to private key there.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Is there a strategy to preserve greed? Because the speculators have already heated the coins cheaper on bitcoinsuisse.ch/bancor/
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Can someone tell me if I Can participate the ico by funding the wallet diretcly from my krakken account ? Or is better and fastest to do it from myethwallet ? Im asking coz all m'y eth is in my krakken wallet. Thanks for any answer
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I am planning to invest 3 eth into this project but we all know how the BAT ico went.

Will the Bancor team team take action against this and help the small investors or is this project only for whales?
i really think that the market cap of the ico will be big. if it is big all of us will have the time to join

Likewise - this was just posted on the Bancor Protocol Telegram group >>> Sergai Kuza, [04.06.17 18:34]
Hi guys, I just managed to communicate with someone at Bitcoin Swiss. I inquire as to my application which is yet to be processed, especially now that the ICO is next week.I was told that they get over 200 applications a day and that they are making all efforts to approve and release the applications as soon as possible.

WOW, 200 applications a day! I don't know what to make out of it but it is very impressive. My biggest fear is that it will be over before it even started, like BAT. They have said a number of times that they will give enough time for everyone to participate and I hope that this will indeed be the case.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This ICO is going to end in seconds as well

Lol nice story ....is it better to fund the ico wallet from my krakken account or myethwallet ?
Activity: 314
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I am planning to invest 3 eth into this project but we all know how the BAT ico went.

Will the Bancor team team take action against this and help the small investors or is this project only for whales?

Not only BAT but most of the ICOs are securing funds so fast these days which is giving us very less time to act.
Activity: 22
You can buy through Bitcoin Suisse AG using FIAT and BTC.

what about other currencies?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

i really think that the market cap of the ico will be big. if it is big all of us will have the time to join
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Pre ICO or is too difficult to participate. I have tried a couple of times but I couldn't send it to me.

Because of high fee but so many people securing their coin through this opportunity. Soon details will be available and everybody will get relaxed at the moment nobody want to lose his chance to get in this train.
Activity: 23
we are in the first week of June. are you kidding us. you're able to properly manage their social media campaigns. date should be known soon.

Isn't it set for the 12th June (..... next Monday)?
Activity: 406
You can buy through Bitcoin Suisse AG using FIAT and BTC.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
it's going very well. it's a great project and really deserves it. social media takes a little longer to prove. but I think it would bring good earnings. those who participated in the signature campaign are very lucky.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
OK, finally we have an ICO exact date Smiley

"The #Bancor protocol token generation event will take place on June 12, 10am GMT. Terms will be released 7 days in advance"
https://twitter.com/BancorNetwork/status/871110487295107078

Prepare you investment crypto money and be ready!

Is Ether the only currency the ICO will accept? What other currencies? How much is the limit? Any details provided anywhere?

Chill guys. They said they will release details one week before aka tomorrow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Please made the social media campaign in this forum and not on Bancor website. It is very hard to comply on manual posting of links of RT and Tweets on website because it need to go first on messenger or telegram.  Sad

maybe you need to save your tweet/retweet on notepad first and then once a week you copy all to bancor website
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
Pre ICO or is too difficult to participate. I have tried a couple of times but I couldn't send it to me.
Activity: 443
I am waiting for the great ico,any information about the cap and date?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Let's see if I get ir right: being bound to Ethereum, if in the future ETH's price will go up or down, will the price of Bancor necessarily follow?
not necessarily..it will depend on the CRR ratio...let's say the ratio is 10% as i speculate it will be or 20% as in exemple of the whitepaper....if the price moves up or down it will affect bancor with 10%, or 20% respectively. we will see tomorrow
Jump to: