Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BanKitt Community (BKT) Take Over. Neoscrypt PoW and Masternode System - page 2. (Read 4249 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 0
where can I sell this coin?
Now no where as wallets on a single exchange gravier was specifically disabled, what would the miners do not danili price!But I will not hurry with the removal of the purse and maybe even a little more will produce, the complexity is very low and it will not be expensive!I think that we can do this together and this coin is alive!
Activity: 50
where can I sell this coin?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MINING BANKITT WITH NEOSCRYPT ALGO :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4233 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_BKT_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=BKT

LYCHEEBIT INFO :

MINING SOFTWARE :

EXAMPLES OF COMMAND LINE :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u BkQY67Z68YJBEcNqsxLdgYmCBt5AVNKVJi -p c=BKT
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u BkQY67Z68YJBEcNqsxLdgYmCBt5AVNKVJi -p c=BKT

PEERS LIST :

• addnode=104.207.129.244:1661
  • addnode=95.136.63.227:1661
  • addnode=45.77.113.142:1661
  • addnode=194.182.82.7:1661
  • addnode=45.76.142.209:1661
  • addnode=13.59.190.151:1661
  • addnode=144.202.84.33:1661
  • addnode=195.208.144.126:1661
  • addnode=46.105.90.141:1661
  • addnode=185.227.111.62:1661
  • addnode=185.227.111.105:1661
  • addnode=198.23.237.135:1661
  • addnode=209.182.216.220:1661

Activity: 7
Never give up Devs! We need you )
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Interesting project, I wish the team success.
Activity: 18
Dear Community!

For the past two months I and TheHiman invested enormous amount of time to create foundations for good long term project. We have organised real world use case, where I personally brought in real world investors and TheHiman provided his know-how and reliable long term customers who are willing to follow him. We are both professionals on our areas of expertese, for this i can vouch.
I am very satisfied with some work we have done (especially business idea developement), but unfortunately I am also very dissapointed with some other aspects.
Unfortunately we didn't get expected response from the community. Well to be honest we didn't get any help. We have been searching for reliable and honest developer, but were not able to find not single one. At this point I am really dissapointed with the community, which never devoted not single one minute to pull some strings and help us searching for someone appropriate. This is not how a community driven project should work. You can't expect me and TheHiman to do all the work, and you are just waiting for us to make some quick and easy bucks for you!
We have talked with many developers in this last two months, but unfortunately either they don't understand what long term project means and want to make lots of money fast, or they are already occupied with their current work. This prevents us to progress with blockchain developement.

At this point I have to say that we will more concentrate on real world project without cryptocurrency behind it. Without good blockchain developer, motivated for the right reasons, it is not possible to work on cryptocurrency.
We are going to search for real professional dev further, but I can't promise anything.
We are not saying this is for sure the end for BanKitt cryptocurrency, we are only saying that untill we find appropriate dev, we will rather develop real world case. Maybe someday in the near future we will expand it into crypto world.

I sincerely appologise to all people involved,

I don't have bad conscience, I know I have done a lot, even much more than it is expected from CEO, I personally developed webpage (design and content), I managed community and more...and I am sure you can agree this is not work for a CEO. But again, as I said, we did not get any help from the community, this is the reason I had to work on basic things, instead to concentrate on areas I am expert in, and could bring much more added value.
Completely the same stands for TheHiman, instead of delivering his briliant know-how, he had to play developer where his effort was much lower!

I really believe we have here one of the top 100 cryptocurrency ideas and use cases, but is really in very early stage. At this point I am not willing to invest my own money to cover all the costs necessary for full time developement, therefore I can only hope we will meet someone who is able to see a bit further in the future and can recognise potential of this project!
The existing bankitt coin, blockexplorer and domain will stay maintained, but users need to provide minimum hashrate by themself for blockchain to keep moving.
If someone thinks he can provide really usefull support, he should contact us!

Again, I appologise for all inconvenience

LukaL and TheHiman

Why dont you create the roles and responsibilities  list, and openly post it  in the main thread. All read the main post and might miss the replies here.
IF anything possible, i would contribute as well.
Activity: 26
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
A very interesting and promising project, I've been looking for myself for a long time in order to take part in it and also recommend it to others
egretia
Activity: 155
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
wallet works fine for me. mining is very easy. But the future looks hazy. (
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
yeah ....my wallet is still not synced after a day.... so haven't seen 1 coin yet..... haha....fingers crossed :-)
Thank you for reply!
If you need any graphic or motion design you`re welcome
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Dear Community!

For the past two months I and TheHiman invested enormous amount of time to create foundations for good long term project. We have organised real world use case, where I personally brought in real world investors and TheHiman provided his know-how and reliable long term customers who are willing to follow him. We are both professionals on our areas of expertese, for this i can vouch.
I am very satisfied with some work we have done (especially business idea developement), but unfortunately I am also very dissapointed with some other aspects.
Unfortunately we didn't get expected response from the community. Well to be honest we didn't get any help. We have been searching for reliable and honest developer, but were not able to find not single one. At this point I am really dissapointed with the community, which never devoted not single one minute to pull some strings and help us searching for someone appropriate. This is not how a community driven project should work. You can't expect me and TheHiman to do all the work, and you are just waiting for us to make some quick and easy bucks for you!
We have talked with many developers in this last two months, but unfortunately either they don't understand what long term project means and want to make lots of money fast, or they are already occupied with their current work. This prevents us to progress with blockchain developement.

At this point I have to say that we will more concentrate on real world project without cryptocurrency behind it. Without good blockchain developer, motivated for the right reasons, it is not possible to work on cryptocurrency.
We are going to search for real professional dev further, but I can't promise anything.
We are not saying this is for sure the end for BanKitt cryptocurrency, we are only saying that untill we find appropriate dev, we will rather develop real world case. Maybe someday in the near future we will expand it into crypto world.

I sincerely appologise to all people involved,

I don't have bad conscience, I know I have done a lot, even much more than it is expected from CEO, I personally developed webpage (design and content), I managed community and more...and I am sure you can agree this is not work for a CEO. But again, as I said, we did not get any help from the community, this is the reason I had to work on basic things, instead to concentrate on areas I am expert in, and could bring much more added value.
Completely the same stands for TheHiman, instead of delivering his briliant know-how, he had to play developer where his effort was much lower!

I really believe we have here one of the top 100 cryptocurrency ideas and use cases, but is really in very early stage. At this point I am not willing to invest my own money to cover all the costs necessary for full time developement, therefore I can only hope we will meet someone who is able to see a bit further in the future and can recognise potential of this project!
The existing bankitt coin, blockexplorer and domain will stay maintained, but users need to provide minimum hashrate by themself for blockchain to keep moving.
If someone thinks he can provide really usefull support, he should contact us!

Again, I appologise for all inconvenience

LukaL and TheHiman
Are devs still working on this project? Or coin is dead?
Activity: 22
This day 29.04.2018 delisting from graviex!! 21:00
brand new
Activity: 0
Clutzykid.com
Scrypt & Alt mining Pool

Masternode coins & more!

30 April 2018 - 5 May 2018 Clutzykid pool will be giving ways 2 bankitt mn worth of coins!
2 lucky pool miners will get enough coins to start a bankitt masternode!

Rules: You have to be mining when I pick the winners!

example :  -o stratum+tcp://clutzykid.com: -u . [-p c=]

Secret word is only seen by me and will add me in finding correct winner.

@LukaL

How long should we wait for the new wallet? Current price at graviex is only around 11 sats  Huh

As said, we need to fix code for chain splitting detection. This is something no Dash fork has done! At the moment I don't know exact date.
We have new wallet ready, just this chain splitting detection fix is still missing, and we will not release it without it!
Activity: 182
@LukaL

How long should we wait for the new wallet? Current price at graviex is only around 11 sats  Huh
I am not talking as offended because you did not accept my website suggestion. I can send it all files to you without any compensation. there is no problem. Also, I am used content which you have, so there is all content which you provide, so if you think that is poor content, what are you thinking how other people see your work? This is just suggestion and viewing from another angle.
In any case, you think that is better to have a webpage like 1million other offline pages out there. It is legit.
At the end, you have a problem to establish banal thing like the website, what we can expect with wallet, chain, masternode etc..

First of all, I didn't provide any content to you for webpage. So please stop making things up! Second, its not the layout of webpage that is the problem, honestly layout is not even so much important as long as it is not exact copy of some other. What is realy important is what is written on webpage, and this is where we have taken alot of time.
And yes for sure I think it is better to have webpage offline for 1 or even 2 months, but when it goes online it means something, it reflects some real work and ideas behind, and is not exact copy of some other.

I never said we have a problem establishing webpage, we have just taken enough time to thoroughly think and discuss about every single aspect of our project. And this takes time.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Obviously, you have a problem here with team and developers. We are talking about website 2 months ago, and I made default first version of Bankitt website. Okay, you want something more than just HTML webpage, but 2 month and little more time you still have no any web pages. It still in the development phase. To be an honest, two months is enough time to build service like eBay.
If you have a big problem with such simple things, what can we expect with listing on any serious exchange or something more?

Your complaint is fair, so to say. Well you tailored some facts to your liking - we started talking about webpage 1 month ago, not 2 like you stated. Anyway, I can accept we really haven't been the fastest with webpage, and we have had some setbacks, but I can say now we are moving forward.
To be honest your webpage is exact copy of 1000 other webpages out there, without any real content...and this is realy not good enough. Sorry!

We have been working on many things, and alot will be presented shortly. The way I see it, we have been working on a project for 1 month, and huge progress has been made... Maybe at the moment it doesn't seem like there has been any progress, but we will release many things together with new wallet.
I am not saying we have been the fastest, but I hope we can persuade you with content of our work.

Cheers

I am not talking as offended because you did not accept my website suggestion. I can send it all files to you without any compensation. there is no problem. Also, I am used content which you have, so there is all content which you provide, so if you think that is poor content, what are you thinking how other people see your work? This is just suggestion and viewing from another angle.
In any case, you think that is better to have a webpage like 1million other offline pages out there. It is legit.
At the end, you have a problem to establish banal thing like the website, what we can expect with wallet, chain, masternode etc..

Pages:
Jump to: