Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BanKitt Community (BKT) Take Over. Neoscrypt PoW and Masternode System - page 4. (Read 4249 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16nVNdVJnNNHbkmP94_udPsphPyXTlNiF/view
Hello!
It took more than 4-5 hours. Synchronization does not go, what should I do? How to solve the problem?
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
When we're able to trade on Graviex again?
Activity: 13

This project looks promising.  Just finished reading about that project.
Activity: 28
Where can I get more info about the project?
Is there a whitepaper (or at least a version of it) of this project somewhere?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Great project. The idea is not new. However, connecting this with blockchain and crypto is an innovative solution. At least I have not met competitors.

Thank you Smiley we are working hard to show you some progression soon Smiley

It sounds bad and I don't really like to reviving coins so much. Better start a clean project but that's only my opinion. Which exchange was this traded on?

Of course you can have your own opinion Smiley I ask you to stay with us a bit longer so we can prove to you we are working on something great here. BKT is traded on graviex.

Cheers

Sure, will look around here every now and then and see how it goes. If it's making substantial progress I might make an investment. Good luck with the endeavor.
Activity: 26
Well my masternodes are still finding blocks, so its definitely not dead. The coin needs sentinel integrated into the wallet though, it seems some people have borrowed one from another coin and compiled it into the runtime for theirs (most likely using a cli [command line interface] to run the daemon and wallet functions instead of from the precompiled gUI wallet. If this project fails, oh well, but i'm keeping my MN's running because #1 i have nothing to really lose, my laptop is on all day anyways, and #2 it helps prevent a sybil attack (not saying anyone would try that on a coin with no way to convert it into any other currency other than one-on-one p2p trades) so it also helps strengthen the network which i am happy to do since it costs me literally nothing, maybe some fraction of RAM (vRAM technically) and HDD space. So I'm good either way, but if anyone needs any help with coding anything, i am fluent in node.js, ruby on rails, golang, python 2&3, among others (archaic) languages. Cheers and may fortune smile upon you my friends.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
is this thing dead or what?

It is not dead... a lot of work is being done and a lot of work is ongoing... We are trying to correct all "errors" and mistakes from original BanKitt project, before we head in our own direction.
Important news are coming soon...

Cheers
Activity: 112
is this thing dead or what?
Activity: 42
BanKITT added on ALTHASH.RU

http://althash.ru/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://althash.ru:4233 -u  -p c=BKT
or
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://althash.ru:10038 -u  -p c=BKT

Payments every 2 hours

Low fee, Location: Russia, Moscow.
DDoS Protection

пoлнoцeннaя pyccкaя вepcия пyлa

Wow it seems all neoscrypt coin in one place  Smiley
Activity: 85
BanKITT added on ALTHASH.RU

http://althash.ru/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://althash.ru:4233 -u  -p c=BKT
or
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://althash.ru:10038 -u  -p c=BKT

Payments every 2 hours

Low fee, Location: Russia, Moscow.
DDoS Protection

пoлнoцeннaя pyccкaя вepcия пyлa
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com

I´m sorry for the people who lost their money with the old dev, but this is not really an opportunity for them  to get their money back..
This is a new opportunity for  old dev to have a really big impact on the price and to kill the coin, when he is dumping his 30% premine.
Currently it looks for me that you really just wanna provide this possiblity for  the old dev.

No you are not sorry! In fact you must be paid by the Dev who is running around scamming everyone. I don't recall seeing your "warnings" in the "rename " thread with the newb dev acct with 1 post to his name, when all this was going down.
You just wait, and then you attack the community when they form a team and attempt to salvage the project!

Kudos to scammy dev for paying these idiots! Pretty smart! And he even still logs in everyday to check on his help.

Where is your little "Islapmymonkey"  buddy? did he find a real job? I worked on a project like this and actually turned it around and made the community some money and our poor spokesperson fought tooth and nail with you clueless fools. How about you STFU sit back and wait until some injustice has actually been committed before you run your mouth!

There are a few honest people in this world, and you obviously are not worthy to judge anyone!

@BKT community, good luck! don't even think of giving this loser any info that will compromise your strategy, he don't have the depth to understand anyway!

If this is a success, I will be back here with cash in hand!
P.S. lock the thread so you can sleep or these idiots will have two pages of red caps when you wake up!

What kind of bullshit are you talking?
What kind of nonsens arguments are you listing? I never had posted here or in the other 2 ann because i had only solo mined a couple of BKT an was waiting how the project will proceed.
If i would be paid by your scamming dev i would not spread such words, i would animate more people to buy this coin to rise the price.

Fact is this project can from my opinion not succeed if the original dev has 30% premine. Crazy! 30% premine and you telling me i wanna fool here people?
Your reactions means only this:
- either you are a large investor and are fearing to loose your money (its for me absolutley understandable, but not in this way you are actually doing)
- you are paid by the dev or you are the dev itself with another account

Otherwise i don´t understand your reaction.
If you are an investor you should make some pressue to the current dev to deliver a good strategy and solution  and not fuck people from the community who cares about their investment and are asking for a strategy.

Activity: 115

I´m sorry for the people who lost their money with the old dev, but this is not really an opportunity for them  to get their money back..
This is a new opportunity for  old dev to have a really big impact on the price and to kill the coin, when he is dumping his 30% premine.
Currently it looks for me that you really just wanna provide this possiblity for  the old dev.

No you are not sorry! In fact you must be paid by the Dev who is running around scamming everyone. I don't recall seeing your "warnings" in the "rename " thread with the newb dev acct with 1 post to his name, when all this was going down.
You just wait, and then you attack the community when they form a team and attempt to salvage the project!

Kudos to scammy dev for paying these idiots! Pretty smart! And he even still logs in everyday to check on his help.

Where is your little "Islapmymonkey"  buddy? did he find a real job? I worked on a project like this and actually turned it around and made the community some money and our poor spokesperson fought tooth and nail with you clueless fools. How about you STFU sit back and wait until some injustice has actually been committed before you run your mouth!

There are a few honest people in this world, and you obviously are not worthy to judge anyone!

@BKT community, good luck! don't even think of giving this loser any info that will compromise your strategy, he don't have the depth to understand anyway!

If this is a success, I will be back here with cash in hand!
P.S. lock the thread so you can sleep or these idiots will have two pages of red caps when you wake up!
Guys sorry, supporting a coin where the dev left with 30%!!!  of the coins is nonsens and suicid.
How can you revive such  a coin? You should have a working solution for this huge  premine BEFORE you revive this coin and not AFTER.

BE AWARE! I warn people here not to invest  money and hashpower until current dev is providing a solution for this huge premine!

Good argument! If i was investor and was considering to invest in a project like this, I would be asking myself the same question. What you say is perfectly understandable, and I can't agree with you more.
But, we have a solution already! At the moment graviex exchange trading (our only exchange) is suspended. So there is no way for this 30% of coins to be sold. It is in our hands when we will bring graviex back online, and by that time we will implement working solution for this coins to be "out of circulation".
I understand if you still have some doubt in your mind, even more I believe you, as an investor, should have some doubt in your mind. And if you at the moment don't want to invest or dedicate some money/hashing power is completely fine with us. What I would like to ask you is : Keep following the project, and give us an opportunity to give you a reason to trust and believe in this project.

Cheers
Activity: 182

Guys sorry, supporting a coin where the dev left with 30%!!!  of the coins is nonsens and suicid.
How can you revive such  a coin? You should have a working solution for this huge  premine BEFORE you revive this coin and not AFTER.

BE AWARE! I warn people here not to invest  money and hashpower until current dev is providing a solution for this huge premine!

Yes.. I smell the same thing...  Grin But I will keep watching the progress of the New Devs...
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
So in top 100,  1 address own's 30% of coin... I don't think this is going to work out well.

https://explorer.bankitt.network/richlist

That is the premine address of the dev who left.
We are considering all the possible options for that address to not be a problem.
We will let the community know as soon as we have a working solution for that

So you are rebuilding a coin that the original dev left, but you kept the same coin/blockchain...so you are going to give more money to the original dev? No way could I support this.

whats the exchange situation? the one listed in ANN has the wallet offline

As already said, we are in communication with Graviex, and they have set some requirements for us to fulfill before they allow withdrawals/deposits again. We have met most of it already, the only two missing are new webpage and new wallet and we are working on both at the moment.

Please also join our discord channel, you will get more informations there!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
whats the exchange situation? the one listed in ANN has the wallet offline
Great project. The idea is not new. However, connecting this with blockchain and crypto is an innovative solution. At least I have not met competitors.

Thank you Smiley we are working hard to show you some progression soon Smiley

It sounds bad and I don't really like to reviving coins so much. Better start a clean project but that's only my opinion. Which exchange was this traded on?

Of course you can have your own opinion Smiley I ask you to stay with us a bit longer so we can prove to you we are working on something great here. BKT is traded on graviex.

Cheers
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Sometimes that's called throwing good money after bad money. Maybe you can make it happen. Was this simply abandoned or what exactly happened?

There is no doubt in my mind that we will give people another chance to trade with the coins. At this moment this is really close.
What happened: Well original developer created a project which was very attractive with such high MN rewards. He auctioned few masternodes to greedy and naive people, who wanted to be the first with masternodes. I don't know the price of masternodes on auction but for sure was not low. After some time dev just disappeared with bag full of BTC, + probably also dumped as much as possible of his premined coins.
When only exchange trading this coin realised there is no active dev with this project, they simply stopped withdrawals/deposits of BKT to/from exchange... that is pretty much it.

Pages:
Jump to: