Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BanKitt Community (BKT) Take Over. Neoscrypt PoW and Masternode System - page 5. (Read 4249 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 2
When the 64-bits version of the wallet will become available?

I can't and don't want to promise exact time. As soon as we have all the solutions we would like to implement, and it is 100% functional. I believe soon!

Cheers
Your BanKitt team
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
When the 64-bits version of the wallet will become available?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I am making a webpage for Bankitt, there has been contest mn bounty for website https://landofcrypto.com/bankitt/ this is a basic version, and they need some upgrade
I am not used to much discord, and just today I see the message here from one of admin about this
If you still interested in this webpage I can finish them, update all changes and send you files.

Regards
If you need help maintaining any of the code on github lmk, I'll start pushing upstream commits for the repository's owner to look over, test and verify. Have a bit of experience with staking protocols in PoS/PoW masternode coins, as well as coding and compiling sentinels for MN coins. Willing to work pro-Bono in my free time towards this project if needed.

Thanks for your offered help... I will contact you soon Smiley
Activity: 26
the screenshot I posted almost an hour before you posted what the correct block height should be is at a little over 68000.. interesting.. What percentage of masternodes have a frankenstein'd sentinel from another coin? Need to know who is using what coin's sentinel and what they altered before they rebuilt it for this coin, if anyone is willing to provide that info.

snuggleGuru : Tai_Pan copied this instructions about how to get on the RIGHT chain from me. I pasted it on discord channel about a week ago. That is why blocknumber at the time of writing post was 59596, but now is already 69150.
About Sentinel : My team is working on official Sentinel, and it will be released as soon as it is ready, together with official masternode setup guide. I believe that first dev (the one who dissapeared) never provided Sentinel, that is why I believe most of masternodes have status "watchdogg expired". Whichever masternode has status "enabled" probably used sentinel from another coin. And last, whichever masternode has status "new start required" is probably stuck at block 56xxx on the WRONG chain.

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

We always want to promise only what we can deliver. At the moment we have just recently taken over a "dead project" and our focus is to establish all the infrastructure needed for stability and 100% functionality. We go step by step. Of course we are also considering and discussing middle and long term goals, but untill we have something to show, we don't want to go ahead of ourselves.
I understant that you would like to have more clear picture where this might go, but this is at the moment all we can offer you. I kindly ask you to follow us a bit longer, and we will present to you our progress as soon as possible.

Cheers
Your BanKitt team

If you need help maintaining any of the code on github lmk, I'll start pushing upstream commits for the repository's owner to look over, test and verify. Have a bit of experience with staking protocols in PoS/PoW masternode coins, as well as coding and compiling sentinels for MN coins. Willing to work pro-Bono in my free time towards this project if needed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Hi ! BanKitt is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining BanKitt with neoscrypt algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4233 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_BKT_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=BKT

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u BkQY67Z68YJBEcNqsxLdgYmCBt5AVNKVJi -p c=BKT
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u BkQY67Z68YJBEcNqsxLdgYmCBt5AVNKVJi -p c=BKT

Peers list :

• addnode=199.247.30.208:1661
  • addnode=62.77.156.47:1661
  • addnode=107.172.196.107:1661
  • addnode=95.136.63.227:1661
  • addnode=207.246.78.244:1661
  • addnode=45.76.142.209:1661
  • addnode=54.36.251.151:1661
  • addnode=103.99.0.20:1661
  • addnode=104.207.129.244:1661

Activity: 22
selling 10000 coins for masternode, can help with setup if needed aswell. $25 in any coin listed on CB

We can use escrow if needed.
Sometimes that's called throwing good money after bad money. Maybe you can make it happen. Was this simply abandoned or what exactly happened?

There is no doubt in my mind that we will give people another chance to trade with the coins. At this moment this is really close.
What happened: Well original developer created a project which was very attractive with such high MN rewards. He auctioned few masternodes to greedy and naive people, who wanted to be the first with masternodes. I don't know the price of masternodes on auction but for sure was not low. After some time dev just disappeared with bag full of BTC, + probably also dumped as much as possible of his premined coins.
When only exchange trading this coin realised there is no active dev with this project, they simply stopped withdrawals/deposits of BKT to/from exchange... that is pretty much it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I am asking myself why would you not start an own brand new blockchain if you have the skills to do so? Wouldn't that make more sense for you?

One possible answer is, that we want to give people caught in BanKitt project another chance to get their investment back...

Sometimes that's called throwing good money after bad money. Maybe you can make it happen. Was this simply abandoned or what exactly happened?
Activity: 3
yes,but not withdraw ..
but you can mine it on my pool 0%FEE
http://209.250.255.67   FMFL-POOL

Nvidia :
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://209.250.255.67:4233 -u -p c=BKT
Amd :
sgminer.exe -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://209.250.255.67:4233 -u -p c=BKT
Activity: 34
Can we buy in graviex now?
I am asking myself why would you not start an own brand new blockchain if you have the skills to do so? Wouldn't that make more sense for you?

One possible answer is, that we want to give people caught in BanKitt project another chance to get their investment back...
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I created the byte file in this manner, but it doesn't even start,just opens the window for a short time and closes,the commanda pause at the end doesn't help!

OK you will probably not know how to use this... why don't you use pool mining...at this moment it is almost the same as solo mining...and for you it will be easier to setup...

So in top 100,  1 address own's 30% of coin... I don't think this is going to work out well.

https://explorer.bankitt.network/richlist

That is the premine address of the dev who left.
We are considering all the possible options for that address to not be a problem.
We will let the community know as soon as we have a working solution for that

So you are rebuilding a coin that the original dev left, but you kept the same coin/blockchain...so you are going to give more money to the original dev? No way could I support this.

Yes we are rebuliding the coin that original dev left, and yes we are keeping the same coin/blockchain. What I don't understand is, why do you think we will give more money to the original dev?? If you look closer to ANN and our responses you will notice that we are very well aware of problem that 30% of coins is still with original dev and we are considering all possibilities to prevent him of using them... And don't worry we will not let him interfere with our project.

Activity: 36
How much do you need?
I have 5000 coins
I can sell. Write to e-mail
telegramwidjet    @     mail    .    ru
Activity: 112
Anyone have any Bankitt coins for sale?
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
Hey, dev! I used the instructions for solo mining which was published in the channel discord, but I still did not work,that's what miner writes!It seems that the wallet does not support the function for solo mining!Can you give me more than that to help?
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] Checking for NVML...
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] NVML monitoring enabled, continue...
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] 2 GPUs found/specified, initializing miner...
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] get_work failed, retry after 10 seconds
[2018-03-25 13:29:43] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2018-03-25 13:29:43] get_work failed, retry after 10 seconds

Can you please post this in discord mining channel mentioning TheHiman or contact him directly in discord ?
Thanks.
Activity: 394
Hey, dev! I used the instructions for solo mining which was published in the channel discord, but I still did not work,that's what miner writes!It seems that the wallet does not support the function for solo mining!Can you give me more than that to help?
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] Checking for NVML...
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] NVML monitoring enabled, continue...
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] 2 GPUs found/specified, initializing miner...
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2018-03-25 13:29:33] get_work failed, retry after 10 seconds
[2018-03-25 13:29:43] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2018-03-25 13:29:43] get_work failed, retry after 10 seconds
Activity: 115
Seems like this should have been one of the first thoughts....You can't get coins back from a wallet, nor can you stop that wallet from spending...considering he/she/them is the creator of the coin, they would retain the rights...so as you build up this 'new' coin, you are essentially giving this old dev 30% of the available coins. I'm not sure how you can stop this from happening...a new coin should have been made and then offer exchanges.

To solve "the problem" with original dev is one of our top priorities, and we are very confident we will solve it in a very sophisticated way. If you believe in us and support us, we appreciate it, if you don't than I wish you all the best with your project.

Cheers

We don't know, who is the original dev?  What's happens to him? Maybe he sick or die? We don't know.
He just lost after the coin was listed in graviex.net His last post is on 25 Feb,2018.
And, many master nodes of the original dev are in status "NEW_START_REQUIRED".
I don't think he is a scammer because he invested to create the coin and never sale the pre-mined coin.

It's possible that he will come back if he still alive, that so we can discuss with him.
How to do with the pre-mined coin.
I think it will better for everybody if he decides to burn the pre-mined coin by sending it to the deleted-wallet.

This is the main problem of the solo dev coin.
He didn't have a team. If he died, the coin died too.
So that, BanKitt should be moved to the community-driven coin.

You are exactly right! The old Dev did not exactly make out like a bandit! This coin was Doomed by its name the day it was launched. Renaming was the best thing that could happen. More than likely a burned out Dev walked away with close to nothing! Of coarse there are many different possibilities as to what actually happened! I like the energy I am seeing from the new team! I have seen some revived coins do very well in the past, good luck everyone!
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
Seems like this should have been one of the first thoughts....You can't get coins back from a wallet, nor can you stop that wallet from spending...considering he/she/them is the creator of the coin, they would retain the rights...so as you build up this 'new' coin, you are essentially giving this old dev 30% of the available coins. I'm not sure how you can stop this from happening...a new coin should have been made and then offer exchanges.

To solve "the problem" with original dev is one of our top priorities, and we are very confident we will solve it in a very sophisticated way. If you believe in us and support us, we appreciate it, if you don't than I wish you all the best with your project.

Cheers

We don't know, who is the original dev?  What's happens to him? Maybe he sick or die? We don't know.
He just lost after the coin was listed in graviex.net His last post is on 25 Feb,2018.
And, many master nodes of the original dev are in status "NEW_START_REQUIRED".
I don't think he is a scammer because he invested to create the coin and never sale the pre-mined coin.

It's possible that he will come back if he still alive, that so we can discuss with him.
How to do with the pre-mined coin.
I think it will better for everybody if he decides to burn the pre-mined coin by sending it to the deleted-wallet.

This is the main problem of the solo dev coin.
He didn't have a team. If he died, the coin died too.
So that, BanKitt should be moved to the community-driven coin.

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: