Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BanKitt Community (BKT) Take Over. Neoscrypt PoW and Masternode System - page 6. (Read 4249 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I created the byte file in this manner, but it doesn't even start,just opens the window for a short time and closes,the commanda pause at the end doesn't help!

OK you will probably not know how to use this... why don't you use pool mining...at this moment it is almost the same as solo mining...and for you it will be easier to setup...

So in top 100,  1 address own's 30% of coin... I don't think this is going to work out well.

https://explorer.bankitt.network/richlist

That is the premine address of the dev who left.
We are considering all the possible options for that address to not be a problem.
We will let the community know as soon as we have a working solution for that

So you are rebuilding a coin that the original dev left, but you kept the same coin/blockchain...so you are going to give more money to the original dev? No way could I support this.

Yes we are rebuliding the coin that original dev left, and yes we are keeping the same coin/blockchain. What I don't understand is, why do you think we will give more money to the original dev?? If you look closer to ANN and our responses you will notice that we are very well aware of problem that 30% of coins is still with original dev and we are considering all possibilities to prevent him of using them... And don't worry we will not let him interfere with our project.

Seems like this should have been one of the first thoughts....You can't get coins back from a wallet, nor can you stop that wallet from spending...considering he/she/them is the creator of the coin, they would retain the rights...so as you build up this 'new' coin, you are essentially giving this old dev 30% of the available coins. I'm not sure how you can stop this from happening...a new coin should have been made and then offer exchanges.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Couldn't you help me a little bit how to deal with this if I use Windows 7!

KriptoFull, I did get a manual for solo mining for you, it is posted on our discord in mining section... Hope it will work for you. Happy mining Wink

To be honest, no I can't. Even me I am not completely sure how to do it, hihi Cheesy And our dev is away at the moment, so I can't ask. But I will ask him, so when he comes back I will post instructions how to solo mine. In the meantime I advise you to pool mine.

@Guys, thanks for your support. We will not disappoint you!

Cheers
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The start is not bad. There is a prospect. We need to work to make it work. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 394
I created the byte file in this manner, but it doesn't even start,just opens the window for a short time and closes,the commanda pause at the end doesn't help!

OK you will probably not know how to use this... why don't you use pool mining...at this moment it is almost the same as solo mining...and for you it will be easier to setup...

So in top 100,  1 address own's 30% of coin... I don't think this is going to work out well.

We are considering all the possible options for that address to not be a problem.

So you are rebuilding a coin that the original dev left, but you kept the same coin/blockchain...so you are going to give more money to the original dev? No way could I support this.

Yes we are rebuliding the coin that original dev left, and yes we are keeping the same coin/blockchain. What I don't understand is, why do you think we will give more money to the original dev?? If you look closer to ANN and our responses you will notice that we are very well aware of problem that 30% of coins is still with original dev and we are considering all possibilities to prevent him of using them... And don't worry we will not let him interfere with our project.

Activity: 52
Looking forward to the webpage! Good luck
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Ok let me download and I will check what is inthere
I tried to run solo mining directly to the wallet, but the miner gives such an error, someone can help me figure out what's wrong?
[2018-03-21 18:48:13] JSON-RPC call failed: Method not found
[2018-03-21 18:48:13] get_work failed, retry after 30 seconds

Use this miner https://github.com/nicehash/ccminer-nanashi

with options

ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:port -u your_username -p your_password --no-stratum --no-extranonce --no-getwork --coinbase-addr=your_wallet_address

I downloaded this miner,but it doesn't have the exe file itself!! What do I need to do to make it work?

I believe you have to create .bat file...

Your BanKitt team
Activity: 128
NeoPool

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://neopool.net:6017 -u  -p c=BKT

I tried to run solo mining directly to the wallet, but the miner gives such an error, someone can help me figure out what's wrong?

with options

ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:port -u your_username -p your_password --no-stratum --no-extranonce --no-getwork --coinbase-addr=your_wallet_address

I downloaded this miner,but it doesn't have the exe file itself!! What do I need to do to make it work?
Activity: 112
hello if anyone has any coins for sale please send me a message. i am interested in investing.
the screenshot I posted almost an hour before you posted what the correct block height should be is at a little over 68000.. interesting.. What percentage of masternodes have a frankenstein'd sentinel from another coin? Need to know who is using what coin's sentinel and what they altered before they rebuilt it for this coin, if anyone is willing to provide that info.

snuggleGuru : Tai_Pan copied this instructions about how to get on the RIGHT chain from me. I pasted it on discord channel about a week ago. That is why blocknumber at the time of writing post was 59596, but now is already 69150.
About Sentinel : My team is working on official Sentinel, and it will be released as soon as it is ready, together with official masternode setup guide. I believe that first dev (the one who dissapeared) never provided Sentinel, that is why I believe most of masternodes have status "watchdogg expired". Whichever masternode has status "enabled" probably used sentinel from another coin. And last, whichever masternode has status "new start required" is probably stuck at block 56xxx on the WRONG chain.

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

We always want to promise only what we can deliver. At the moment we have just recently taken over a "dead project" and our focus is to establish all the infrastructure needed for stability and 100% functionality. We go step by step. Of course we are also considering and discussing middle and long term goals, but untill we have something to show, we don't want to go ahead of ourselves.
I understant that you would like to have more clear picture where this might go, but this is at the moment all we can offer you. I kindly ask you to follow us a bit longer, and we will present to you our progress as soon as possible.

Cheers
Your BanKitt team
Activity: 34

with options

Activity: 359
Merit: 251
Nice start - no page but already on graviex.
focus on the relevant stuff.

Thank you.
Graviex is not our merit, the coin was already on the exchange.
We are working with this exchange now to bring it on the right chain ( if not done already ) and to enable deposits/withdrawals.
Our webpage will come as soon as possible.

I definitely trust the team and their efforts. All the uncertainty sure makes this token beautifully low priced,......

Thank you.
We hope to correct that low price  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I definitely trust the team and their efforts. All the uncertainty sure makes this token beautifully low priced,......
Activity: 1
Nice start - no page but already on graviex.
focus on the relevant stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: