Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BanKitt Community (BKT) Take Over. Neoscrypt PoW and Masternode System - page 3. (Read 4249 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Obviously, you have a problem here with team and developers. We are talking about website 2 months ago, and I made default first version of Bankitt website. Okay, you want something more than just HTML webpage, but 2 month and little more time you still have no any web pages. It still in the development phase. To be an honest, two months is enough time to build service like eBay.
If you have a big problem with such simple things, what can we expect with listing on any serious exchange or something more?

Your complaint is fair, so to say. Well you tailored some facts to your liking - we started talking about webpage 1 month ago, not 2 like you stated. Anyway, I can accept we really haven't been the fastest with webpage, and we have had some setbacks, but I can say now we are moving forward.
To be honest your webpage is exact copy of 1000 other webpages out there, without any real content...and this is realy not good enough. Sorry!

We have been working on many things, and alot will be presented shortly. The way I see it, we have been working on a project for 1 month, and huge progress has been made... Maybe at the moment it doesn't seem like there has been any progress, but we will release many things together with new wallet.
I am not saying we have been the fastest, but I hope we can persuade you with content of our work.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Obviously, you have a problem here with team and developers. We are talking about website 2 months ago, and I made default first version of Bankitt website. Okay, you want something more than just HTML webpage, but 2 month and little more time you still have no any web pages. It still in the development phase. To be an honest, two months is enough time to build service like eBay.
If you have a big problem with such simple things, what can we expect with listing on any serious exchange or something more?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Dear Community!

First let me apologize to keep you uninformed for so long. As I have already said we have been looking for experienced developer who can help us with chain splitting issue that almost every dash fork has.

Eventually I can announce that we have found really good development team which will help us with the code. We will accept @DisasterFaster to our team as a leader of this development team.
It is a 3 member development team which is currently working on PWR Coin and ROIcoin.
Please also check their social media channels.

They will be going through our complete code in 1-2 weeks time and hopefully propose a good solution.
I have to say we have been really impressed with their work for PWR Coin and ROIcoin lately, therefore I believe we have good chance to finally fix our code!

In this time we have also made progress with webpage, wallet interface, use case, whitepaper, official masternode guide, and so on.
All will be presented to you shortly.

With new wallet release we will also bring our exchange back online!

We are looking forward to more exciting times for our project!

Cheers
Your BanKitt Team
Activity: 394
Hi!Tell me, at what stage is the revival of the coins or You don't support this project?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Sometimes reviving an old coins is tougher than creating a new one.
But that doesn't mean it's impossible to do it. with a good effort and the support of the community, I think it will surely work.
Activity: 294
I think that developers at the moment have no time to be distracted by empty chatter,they are just busy!At least they promised to restore the good value of this coin!Will look for promotion....

What sort of promotion is being discussed? is it a complete re-brand or a bounty campaign?
I had invested in this coins return before exploring the ability to create a project myself.... If I may help in any way, although I am still working with a group of guys on our own thing at the moment, give me a shout.  Community should always help community whenever possible.

Hi, can you contact me on discord.

Going to be a lot of hard work as it is not that easy to restore value that has once been lost. Many people just move on to the next project and forget about this one.

True, we are aware of that, and are here to work for it. It is not easy, it will not be easy and it should not be easy! Nothing that has real value is easy. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I think that developers at the moment have no time to be distracted by empty chatter,they are just busy!At least they promised to restore the good value of this coin!Will look for promotion....

Going to be a lot of hard work as it is not that easy to restore value that has once been lost. Many people just move on to the next project and forget about this one.
Activity: 29
I had invested in this coins return before exploring the ability to create a project myself.... If I may help in any way, although I am still working with a group of guys on our own thing at the moment, give me a shout.  Community should always help community whenever possible.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
To be honest, I believe many people are disappointed with our project so far... maybe they expect 1000% gains in 1 month. But I say to you one thing, we are still around, we are still working on the project... it might take alot of time, months probably, but eventually we will show the progress that will distinguish us from others. We are not interested in anything less. And we will not hurry just to give out "important" news every 3 days. To release new wallet (full of bugs) every 2 weeks, just so it looks like we are doing something....

Cheers

Ok. Sounds good for me.
To be honest, I believe many people are disappointed with our project so far... maybe they expect 1000% gains in 1 month. But I say to you one thing, we are still around, we are still working on the project... it might take alot of time, months probably, but eventually we will show the progress that will distinguish us from others. We are not interested in anything less. And we will not hurry just to give out "important" news every 3 days. To release new wallet (full of bugs) every 2 weeks, just so it looks like we are doing something....

Cheers
Now I see what the network difficulty is greatly decreased,all probably because everyone is expecting news from the project!This is a great opportunity to get more coins!
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
The project is still alive and we are still around! Thank you for your support and understanding.

What we are trying to do here is something that only few dash forks have done. It is something that will distinguish this project from other 99% of dash forks. As I said almost all dash forks have "errors" in the code, biggest of them is this chainsplitting error, and this has never been fixed. We are not interested in being another "average" project, with all the same "errors" of other 99% of dash forks. But this takes time, effort and experienced team.
At this point I am confident, that it is the right move to slow down and first form solid and complete team... Afterall 1 month might seem like a lot of time, but for project to develop is really nothing. We are here for the long run!

There is absolutely no need to be worried about your coins...All your coins will be transfared to new wallet, the ones you have in your wallet and the ones you have on exchange.

Please also visit our discord channel.

Cheers Smiley

Hey ... that's pretty good!  Smiley
hello, can someone tech me how to run masternode for this coin, Tq

Can you contact me on discord and I will help you
Activity: 68
hello, can someone tech me how to run masternode for this coin, Tq
The project is still alive and we are still around! Thank you for your support and understanding.

What we are trying to do here is something that only few dash forks have done. It is something that will distinguish this project from other 99% of dash forks. As I said almost all dash forks have "errors" in the code, biggest of them is this chainsplitting error, and this has never been fixed. We are not interested in being another "average" project, with all the same "errors" of other 99% of dash forks. But this takes time, effort and experienced team.
At this point I am confident, that it is the right move to slow down and first form solid and complete team... Afterall 1 month might seem like a lot of time, but for project to develop is really nothing. We are here for the long run!

There is absolutely no need to be worried about your coins...All your coins will be transfared to new wallet, the ones you have in your wallet and the ones you have on exchange.

Please also visit our discord channel.

Cheers Smiley
Activity: 2
Activity: 182
When we're able to trade on Graviex again?

Yes... we want to know that. Where are the new devs? There is no good news so far?
Pages:
Jump to: