Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [banned mixer] | Best Bitcoin Mixer | Extra Layer of Privacy by XMR Bridge - page 9. (Read 3670 times)

copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 36
Tor version should be top priority.

I don't trust clearnet any bit when it comes to mixing Bitcoins. This is how mixers get taken down or get spied on by Governments for months.

So, it is not a free mixing service. Right?
Obviously though their FAQs are not clear about fees, but they are displayed in the mixing page

Also, what are the minimum & maximum value that you can mix at one go?
They only display a minimum of 0.002 BTC in the sending address page, No idea about the maximum. I Wonder it they would mix 100,000 BTC at once  Grin

TOR link up !

http://mixerokn7affrf6cf3xdfitwqdqzoz5mejnlwpl2gjbl6n5zvn4xw3ad.onion/

Thanks for comments.
copper member
-Our mixing protocol is not a simple CoinJoin existing, we have developed our own strategies through various methods to ensure a unique transaction per user while mixing the CoinJoin concept. We ensure that each transaction is unique and you will not mix your new transactions with old ones, of course. Thanks to your comment, this clarification is added to our about page.
Until you show us some proof for your claims, or ownership for larger amount of Bitcoins, I will consider your statements to be misleading.
You first said that you are using CoinJoin, and we all know what that is, now you are claiming that you use something different that is not very well explained.
This is contradiction because you only changed statement here and on your website after I asked a question about CoinJoin, so then you reply that ''your coinjoin'' is somehow ''better''.

Hi!

We understand that. It is only an error on our part based on our explanation either here or on the website.
It's just that Coinjoin's principle seemed to be the main thing to say, we just realized later that explaining that it was added to our own protocols was better.
We don't change the version, we just change the precision of the explanation thanks to the first comments.
We know that this is a mistake and that it looks like a version change to get customers but it's not the case.
And all the services that use CoinJoin do it with their own added methods, all the services are different, so that's the case for all the services that use CoinJoin, that's just a bad way to explain, sorry about that.

Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
-Our mixing protocol is not a simple CoinJoin existing, we have developed our own strategies through various methods to ensure a unique transaction per user while mixing the CoinJoin concept. We ensure that each transaction is unique and you will not mix your new transactions with old ones, of course. Thanks to your comment, this clarification is added to our about page.
Until you show us some proof for your claims, or ownership for larger amount of Bitcoins, I will consider your statements to be misleading.
You first said that you are using CoinJoin, and we all know what that is, now you are claiming that you use something different that is not very well explained.
This is contradiction because you only changed statement here and on your website after I asked a question about CoinJoin, so then you reply that ''your coinjoin'' is somehow ''better''.
copper member
I think you didn't read our last answer
I read it, and posting trivial statements like this are meaningless:
We ensure that each transaction is unique

Mixero uses an algorithm called CoinJoin.
-Our mixing protocol is not a simple CoinJoin
Make up your mind! The moment your initial statement got questioned, you changed your story.

Moreover the principle of CoinJoin does not require at all a sending at the same time and at the same amount per user, otherwise no service could ensure it given the impossible amounts to predict.
That's literally what coinjoin does:
Image loading...

You are totally free not to trust us but we are absolutely not a "scam"
So, where's that signed message to prove you can mix 100 Bitcoin?

When we talk about a non-secure blockchain, we are talking about users' transactions that are traceable and absolutely not about security flaws.
You should work on your terminology, and not just use it as buzzwords.
It's being negative that is not useful, you can simply use the services you like without criticizing the newness or be constructive without playing on every word you can read.

Saying that we use CoinJoin adapted to our own methods is not contradicting ourselves at all. As I said, just not explained enough in the first post.

"-Our mixing protocol is not a simple CoinJoin" is a proof we doesn't use it?
It's the proof we use the CoinJoin with our own methods that's all.

And how do you want a signed message on 100 BTC now?
You are surrealist, that just the amount maximum you can send, we know that by all the development we did. So you ask other mixers signed message about 1000 BTC ?

And again, no, the CoinJoin is not users sending the same amount at the same time as you said before, it's easy to guess that it's just not feasible. Everything happens once the different amounts are received.

The image you have shown is a CoinJoin that separates exact amounts but does not receive them at the same time nor at the same amount by the users, among the images you have seen on Google you have seen that the principle you state is far from being the only possibility.
In the same article you took you can see your image is really not the only way to use CoinJoin... The following is the exact function of CoinJoin, it's not a division concept...

"In essence, a CoinJoin involves the combination of inputs by multiple users into a single transaction."

The image you select shows how a CoinJoin works once the different amounts have been received, in fact it separates them into exact amounts, a good method but not the only one, the important principle is a mixture of the different amounts before sending them back. Making exact divisions will not change anything, it is just often the case because an exact division is easier to implement, we even use it at one of the transaction stages, but as already explained we mix it with other methods.

But in this case all mixers are wrong if we follow your reasoning.

This will be our last answer to your comments, we are not here for a knowledge war, we know what our service is worth. We prefer to focus on the constructive like all comments here.

Good evening to you!

-Indeed a letter of guarantee is available when you send your BTC and you can obviously send it to our support address, unique intermediary for all your questions or possible problems; [banned mixer]@protonmail.com.
Having the PGP public key available somewhere on the website (may be on the footer section) liked or allow to download will be a good addition. That way it will be available to everyone to verify the signed message. send from the Letter of Guarantee.
Right!

It's a good features we'll add for sure thanks to you!

Maybe in the FAQ page to know how to be sure about transaction for example.

Have a nice day!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I think you didn't read our last answer
I read it, and posting trivial statements like this are meaningless:
We ensure that each transaction is unique

Mixero uses an algorithm called CoinJoin.
-Our mixing protocol is not a simple CoinJoin
Make up your mind! The moment your initial statement got questioned, you changed your story.

Moreover the principle of CoinJoin does not require at all a sending at the same time and at the same amount per user, otherwise no service could ensure it given the impossible amounts to predict.
That's literally what coinjoin does:
Image loading...

You are totally free not to trust us but we are absolutely not a "scam"
So, where's that signed message to prove you can mix 100 Bitcoin?

When we talk about a non-secure blockchain, we are talking about users' transactions that are traceable and absolutely not about security flaws.
You should work on your terminology, and not just use it as buzzwords.

What's with Newbies claiming to be the Best in their first post?
copper member
The last mixer I saw that claimed to use coinjoin, didn't use coinjoin. In this case, I see many red flags: despite being a brand new website, they claim to be able to coinjoin 100 Bitcoin. Doing that would require several other users to coinjoin the same amount at the same time, which isn't realistic.
@OP: can you sign a message proving ownership of anything close to 100 Bitcoin? My gut feeling tells me the most likely scenario after someone deposits 100 Bitcoin is an an exit scam. And it will happen at much lower amounts too.

Quote from: https://[banned mixer
/about]You should know that bitcoin transactions on the blockchain are far from secure
Did you come up with this BS on your own?

"The blockchain is insecure"
-- Newbie who asks to be trusted with 100 Bitcoin
Hi there!

I think you didn't read our last answer, our CoinJoin is real but not CoinJoin by definition, this concept is adapted to our own methods.

Moreover the principle of CoinJoin does not require at all a sending at the same time and at the same amount per user, otherwise no service could ensure it given the impossible amounts to predict. It is only when we receive different transactions from users that CoinJoin and our methods take effect for sending. Hence the variable delay.
Maybe not developed enough on our first post.

You are totally free not to trust us but we are absolutely not a "scam" just a new service and obviously it is difficult to find its audience.
However, we don't ask for big amounts now, we even advise trials with small amounts, and then the first criticisms will be useful to improve the service.

When we talk about a non-secure blockchain, we are talking about users' transactions that are traceable and absolutely not about security flaws. If it was the case we would not launch a service on this same blockchain!

Thank you for your comment and I hope I made it clearer.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
The last mixer I saw that claimed to use coinjoin, didn't use coinjoin. In this case, I see many red flags: despite being a brand new website, they claim to be able to coinjoin 100 Bitcoin. Doing that would require several other users to coinjoin the same amount at the same time, which isn't realistic.
@OP: can you sign a message proving ownership of anything close to 100 Bitcoin? My gut feeling tells me the most likely scenario after someone deposits 100 Bitcoin is an exit scam. And it will happen at much lower amounts too.

Quote from: https://[banned mixer
/about]You should know that bitcoin transactions on the blockchain are far from secure
Did you come up with this BS on your own?

"The blockchain is insecure"
-- Newbie who asks to be trusted with 100 Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
-Indeed a letter of guarantee is available when you send your BTC and you can obviously send it to our support address, unique intermediary for all your questions or possible problems; [banned mixer]@protonmail.com.
Having the PGP public key available somewhere on the website (may be on the footer section) liked or allow to download will be a good addition. That way it will be available to everyone to verify the signed message. send from the Letter of Guarantee.
copper member
Hello to all.

Here is a global answer to these different comments;

-The minimum to send is 0.002 BTC, if the amount is lower, it will be perceived as a donation. The maximum amount is currently 100 BTC in order to guarantee a successful transaction we do not offer more for the moment.

-We take into account your reluctance towards clearnet, that's why the .onion TOR link will be available very soon and is currently undergoing final testing. We simply allow access to the service in clearnet for those who do not use or do not want to use services on TOR.

-We provide a simple and fast service, fee modification functions as well as percentage per addresses will be added in the future.

We need to start simple in order to listen to possible comments and criticism. As with this forum, your feedback is taken into account and some changes have already been implemented, such as a clearer about page than it was.

A big thank you to all and a good anonymity.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
In order to overcome this problem Mixero uses an algorithm called CoinJoin. When Bitcoin users conduct transactions with each other, CoinJoin protects the privacy by concealing their source and destination, thereby protecting their privacy.
The transactions from differents customers are mixed together before arriving at the destination address. This protocol ensures the confidentiality of your exchanges on the blockchain.
Even though it significantly improves the privacy of your users, I'm against using this specific type of mixing since it indirectly creates a connection with other users!

and the maximum is 80 BTC.
On your website, "it's 100BTC"... Which one is accurate?

• I didn't see any preventive measures for eliminating the possibility of getting our previous funds in subsequent transactions!
  • You might want to also add support for Taproot addresses or rather mixes.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 7410
Crypto Swap Exchange

Why would mixer use TLS certificate issued by "Google Trust Services LLC"? While google have great technical capability, they have poor privacy history.

Correct, you can't choose "none" option on their website. Although it's unusual user only can choose 4 different fee option since some mixer show slider where user can choose their own fee (within specific range).
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Tor version should be top priority.

I don't trust clearnet any bit when it comes to mixing Bitcoins. This is how mixers get taken down or get spied on by Governments for months.

Obviously though their FAQs are not clear about fees, but they are displayed in the mixing page

They only display a minimum of 0.002 BTC in the sending address page, No idea about the maximum. I Wonder it they would mix 100,000 BTC at once  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
In order to overcome this problem Mixero uses an algorithm called CoinJoin. When Bitcoin users conduct transactions with each other, CoinJoin protects the privacy by concealing their source and destination, thereby protecting their privacy.
Why would anyone use centralized website like Mixero for this, when they can use their own wallets for coinjoin in more decentralized way?
By using new websites like Mixero I could lose Bitcoin because I trust you, and by using coinjoin or joinmarket I can't lose anything.
Not to mentioned that mixero domain is registered only few days ago, as well as bitcointalk forum profile. so risk is very high compared to all other mixers that exist for years.

Domain Name: [banned mixer]
Registry Domain ID: d351f1006fd246dda87e480f8a196ea7-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tldregistrarsolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://www.tldregistrarsolutions.com
Updated Date: 2022-11-17T12:30:58Z
Creation Date: 2022-11-10T14:11:30Z
Activity: 95
Merit: 9
Devil's Advocate

Activity: 860
Merit: 423
Do you provide any signed message as letter of guarantee for the addresses generated by your system?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Tor v3 link: Soon!
Nice to see another mixer coming in.

1. You should consider buying copper membership to be able to post image, details will be here. And should have a nice graphical image placed (see how it's done) on the main topic instead of all these texts.
2. You need to brand the product in the community. Hire a campaign manager and plan for a signature campaign. I can help if you want. I am currently managing sinbad.io mixer signature campaign. We can plan for something similar depending on your budget of course. If you reach out then we can discuss.
3. The site looks nice and simple. Very minimal. Loads faster however with tor connection it does not load background image and colors. Maybe you want to look at it a bit.

Welcome to the forum. See you around and wish you success.
Pages:
Jump to: