Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [banned mixer] | Bitcoin Mixer | Bitcoin Tumbler | Since 2019 ✴️✴️ - page 6. (Read 4617 times)

copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 145
We had some short technical problems which are fixed now, if you have any questions write our support.
copper member
We have made a few design changes that should result in a faster website.  Smiley
copper member
Our new Tor Onion V3 domain: http://[banned mixer]

The old one: "coinomthajerbtq7.onion" is no longer valid!
copper member
We had a maintenance in the last hours.

Changes:
- Mixing algorithm changed
- A few minor things were changed/fixed
copper member
Thanks Smiley We always do our best to make our customer happy.
We make small changes every now and then.
Big changes and updates, like new coins and maximum user privacy (Remove Cloudflare and more), we will start early next year. There will also be some new features available.

Very good bitcoin mixer that I like to use more often. So far I have not had any problems, everything works as it should. I am looking forward to more updates (more accepted coins for example), when will they come approximately and what will change?
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Very good bitcoin mixer that I like to use more often. So far I have not had any problems, everything works as it should. I am looking forward to more updates (more accepted coins for example), when will they come approximately and what will change?
copper member
Update:

We now also accept SegWit Bitcoin withdrawal addresses!
More updates are coming soon Smiley
copper member
My feedback for [banned mixer]

1. The fees and the delay time are easy to set and the whole mixing process is very easy to use.
2. I asked a question to the support via ticket and received an answer within 2 hours.
3. Letter of guarantee was verified and was valid.
4. The bitcoins were sent exactly after the delay time I selected.
5. The order status check works and I can return to my transaction at any time.

Great service and I will definitely use it again.

Thanks @RomiM for your Feedback Smiley
Activity: 30
My feedback for [banned mixer]

1. The fees and the delay time are easy to set and the whole mixing process is very easy to use.
2. I asked a question to the support via ticket and received an answer within 2 hours.
3. Letter of guarantee was verified and was valid.
4. The bitcoins were sent exactly after the delay time I selected.
5. The order status check works and I can return to my transaction at any time.

Great service and I will definitely use it again.
copper member
I was in search of tumbler and hit upon this thread. Its the first time I tried any tumbler and this tumbler did the job which I was looking for.
I set fee to 1% and time 30 min. I was able to get my coins in 30 min. Thank you for being in time
Can admin of this thread tell me how does minimum and maximum fee effect the mixing strength? Like minimum mixing strength is good enough to achieve anonymity or not?

Yes, it is fully automatic, if you choose 30 minutes, it will be sent after exactly 30 minutes. Wink

We have different pools for this, higher fees, more coins not coming from Coinomize users, but if you choose the lowest fee, it is still safe.
For high Bitcoin amounts we recommend a longer delay time of several hours.
Activity: 27
I was in search of tumbler and hit upon this thread. Its the first time I tried any tumbler and this tumbler did the job which I was looking for.
I set fee to 1% and time 30 min. I was able to get my coins in 30 min. Thank you for being in time
Can admin of this thread tell me how does minimum and maximum fee effect the mixing strength? Like minimum mixing strength is good enough to achieve anonymity or not?
copper member
Congratulations to your ANN thread here at bitcointalk. This always helps to build trust and improve your service.

I have also tested coinomize and here are my results

The good thing about this mixer is that it is really easy to use. Even if you have never used a mixer before, you can still use it easily.  (For the beginners among us)

The support answers quickly even if it is still such a stupid question, he remains friendly and helps you gladly.

The mixing process went without problems and everything works as it should.

What could be improved or changed when I visit the Onion Site, it takes a little longer than usual because the elements are only shown when scrolling down.

But otherwise great service.

Thanks for your Feedback @crypto_geek55  Smiley
We will put it on our to do list for the next update.
Activity: 41
Congratulations to your ANN thread here at bitcointalk. This always helps to build trust and improve your service.

I have also tested coinomize and here are my results

The good thing about this mixer is that it is really easy to use. Even if you have never used a mixer before, you can still use it easily.  (For the beginners among us)

The support answers quickly even if it is still such a stupid question, he remains friendly and helps you gladly.

The mixing process went without problems and everything works as it should.

What could be improved or changed when I visit the Onion Site, it takes a little longer than usual because the elements are only shown when scrolling down.

But otherwise great service.
copper member
What happen if my connection is lost or my browser crashes during mid of transfer? Where should I contact in case I need help for my transaction

If I understand it correctly as soon as you send your transaction you no longer need to stay on the page.

Yeah, that's right Smiley
Just start a mixing process, download the Letter of Guarantee or save your order number, send your Bitcoin amount to the input address and then you can close the page.
You can always return to the payment page by visiting the "Order Status" link.
Even if you never visit the payment page again, your transaction will be executed automatically.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
What happen if my connection is lost or my browser crashes during mid of transfer? Where should I contact in case I need help for my transaction

If I understand it correctly as soon as you send your transaction you no longer need to stay on the page.
copper member

This is not a problem at all. If you have downloaded the Letter of Guarantee, you will find your order number in it. And you can always return to your transaction with your order number under "Order Status".

If you do not have an order number or letter of guarantee, you can send us your Transaction ID/Input address in case of emergency.
You can contact us via a support ticket on our website.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
copper member
I have a question: How many confirmations do I need for different Bitcoin amounts, or are they always the same? For example, other mixers require 1 confirmation for smaller amounts and up to 4 confirmations for larger amounts.  And when will you also accept Monero or other crypto currencies? I've already leave my vote on your site.

Yes 1 confirmation for all as @Murat says.
We are already working on an update to accept more coins, but its take time.
You are welcome to follow us on telegram, so you won't miss the latest updates.
Activity: 46
I have a question: How many confirmations do I need for different Bitcoin amounts, or are they always the same? For example, other mixers require 1 confirmation for smaller amounts and up to 4 confirmations for larger amounts.  And when will you also accept Monero or other crypto currencies? I've already leave my vote on your site.

If you send your Bitcoins to Coinomize, only one confirmation is needed.

https://[banned mixer]/faq

oh okay, so for all transactions only 1 confirmation, thanks for your answer @Murat
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund

If you send your Bitcoins to Coinomize, only one confirmation is needed.

https://[banned mixer]/faq
Pages:
Jump to: