Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [banned mixer] | Bitcoin Mixer | Bitcoin Tumbler | Since 2019 ✴️✴️ - page 7. (Read 4617 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
I have a question: How many confirmations do I need for different Bitcoin amounts, or are they always the same? For example, other mixers require 1 confirmation for smaller amounts and up to 4 confirmations for larger amounts.  And when will you also accept Monero or other crypto currencies? I've already leave my vote on your site.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 145
My experience with Coinomize:

Support responds within less than 2 hours, the Bitcoin mixing process is very simple and works well.
I have now used the service several times and have never been disappointed. Even with larger sums I had no problems.
For me it is the most modern Bitcoin mixer currently on the market and I will definitely use it more often.

Thanks for your Feedback @mm2543363580 Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
My experience with Coinomize:

Support responds within less than 2 hours, the Bitcoin mixing process is very simple and works well.
I have now used the service several times and have never been disappointed. Even with larger sums I had no problems.
For me it is the most modern Bitcoin mixer currently on the market and I will definitely use it more often.
Activity: 52
Merit: 32
I did a quick search for "bitcoin tumbler " and find this tumbler. It's good to see success stories here. The project looks new but it's closer to getting it done.
copper member
So you have designed a cool website, I admit.
Can you tell me how much secure it is againest cyber attacks like phishing ?

Our official Domains are:

https://[banned mixer]

Our Onion Domain (Recommend to use):

http://coinomthajerbtq7.onion

To check if you are on the correct website, use your Letter of Guarantee and verify it with our Bitcoin address:

1CrywjDEzzpEMxdWzCDgtmZ3Tr57XrnANV

Activity: 40
So you have designed a cool website, I admit.
Can you tell me how much secure it is againest cyber attacks like phishing ?
copper member
I have used few other mixers before trying this. The best thing about this mixer is that its very easy to start mixing, you don't have to mess with irrelevant stuff on the site. That's a big plus, since people who don't have much time to fill out too many fields can also use this tumbler.
Support replies you on time. So overall its a good tumbler.

Edit: I received my coins within the delay time which I selected at the time of mixing. So there algos are very much well tuned

Thanks for your Feedback Smiley

Here is my review about this mixer.
They have working Tor link of the site. Which is good for users that require complete anonymity. Only .biz domain not work in tor remaining both .is and .co work fine in tor.
Interface is light and simple. Only thing I don’t know was ‘coinomize code’. Thanks to early reviews here, I got idea of that. Rest of values are easy to adjust i.e. fee and delay.
Letter of guarantee is legitimate. I verified it myself.
That’s it. It’s that much easy to use coinomize

For Tor Access use the Onion Url from us Wink Thanks for your Feedback.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Here is my review about this mixer.
They have working Tor link of the site. Which is good for users that require complete anonymity. Only .biz domain not work in tor remaining both .is and .co work fine in tor.
Interface is light and simple. Only thing I don’t know was ‘coinomize code’. Thanks to early reviews here, I got idea of that. Rest of values are easy to adjust i.e. fee and delay.
Letter of guarantee is legitimate. I verified it myself.
That’s it. It’s that much easy to use coinomize
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
I have used few other mixers before trying this. The best thing about this mixer is that its very easy to start mixing, you don't have to mess with irrelevant stuff on the site. That's a big plus, since people who don't have much time to fill out too many fields can also use this tumbler.
Support replies you on time. So overall its a good tumbler.

Edit: I received my coins within the delay time which I selected at the time of mixing. So there algos are very much well tuned
copper member
We are giving away 2 more "free" payments for feedback and to test our service. Same rules as before. Smiley  Cool

I wanna participate in this testing service. PM sent also

Accepted. Answered your PM.

Interested in this test your service. Let me know if I can do that.

Check PM.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Interested in this test your service. Let me know if I can do that.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
We are giving away 2 more "free" payments for feedback and to test our service. Same rules as before. Smiley  Cool

I wanna participate in this testing service. PM sent also
copper member
We are giving away 2 more "free" payments for feedback and to test our service. Same rules as before. Smiley  Cool

Users:

@Lavander
@laurenB7742

Waiting for Feedback!

copper member
I was the first one to try this service after going through there another thread. Its good to see more and mpre people coming up and trying there service. Way more to go coinomize

Thanks for your comment Smiley We do our best to offer the best service.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
I was the first one to try this service after going through there another thread. Its good to see more and mpre people coming up and trying there service. Way more to go coinomize
copper member
You are only giving chance to Senior members only in your feedback bounty program. You must also give chance to new comers to test your service. I am new to this platform but using mixers since 2017. Only because of my account level I cant participate in this bounty program. Spare some slots for newbies also who are expert in handling mixers. They will also give you feedback that can help you improving your service.

Not just Senior members. Only higher than newbie. But we only had three spots to fill. This is because we give away "Free" money and so everybody could open an account and accept money but not write feedback. It's just a trust thing.
Activity: 33
You are only giving chance to Senior members only in your feedback bounty program. You must also give chance to new comers to test your service. I am new to this platform but using mixers since 2017. Only because of my account level I cant participate in this bounty program. Spare some slots for newbies also who are expert in handling mixers. They will also give you feedback that can help you improving your service.
Activity: 72
Merit: 3
What mixing technique are you using and how can I be sure that coins are mixed properly ?

Depending on the selected mix strength we mix all coins with coins from other users and some with coins that are not from Coinomize. Among others with clean coins. In addition, you will receive a unique code for each mixing, which prevents you from getting your old coins back when you create a order again.

Wow. Such an active and enthusiastic admin. I haven't came across such admin so far here on this forum.
copper member
What mixing technique are you using and how can I be sure that coins are mixed properly ?

Depending on the selected mix strength we mix all coins with coins from other users and some with coins that are not from Coinomize. Among others with clean coins. In addition, you will receive a unique code for each mixing, which prevents you from getting your old coins back when you create a order again.
Activity: 72
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: