Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bantam [BNT] The world's first Crypto Collateral System | BTC Loans - page 18. (Read 32845 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
great explorer, yay. i have a question, how long does it take for coins to mature and stake? what's staking % reward? didn't find this information on OP. thanks

It seems to need 120 confirmations and block timer seems to be 1 minute. Not sure about the pos part.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
 This is quite interesting. Great idea, I see it flourishing. I'm in.

Thanks, glad to have you on board Smiley

Dev,

Do you have twitter account to post? Mining / coin parameters, etc?

Sure, our twitter page will be going live shortly.

Aside from that, Bantam has a total of 76,500,000 coins
Uses the X11 hashing algo
9,945,000 coins in the BNT reserve
Hybrid proof of work and stake
PoW until block 1576800
45 BNT block reward

RPC Port: 21771
P2P Port: 21772

addnode=45.63.19.129

By the way guys, the BNT block explorer is now live thanks to CryptoID

BNT @ CryptoID

great explorer, yay. i have a question, how long does it take for coins to mature and stake? what's staking % reward? didn't find this information on OP. thanks
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
  This is quite interesting. Great idea, I see it flourishing. I'm in.

Thanks, glad to have you on board Smiley

Dev,

Sure, our twitter page will be going live shortly.

PoW until block 1576800
45 BNT block reward

addnode=45.63.19.129

By the way guys, the BNT block explorer is now live thanks to CryptoID

BNT @ CryptoID
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Dev,

Activity: 392
If anyone wants to buy some. I will be selling 100 Bantam per 0.09 btc. Since for 1000 you will be able to borrow 1 btc with.
Your price quote on this is too high though i am interested in buying some, however there might be procedures to get the loan, do you ever think about that?
I want to buy some BNT contact me if you have it for cheap.
If anyone wants to buy some. I will be selling 100 Bantam per 0.09 btc. Since for 1000 you will be able to borrow 1 btc with.
exange?

It just was released, calm down.

Who will be the first person to make a loan with Bantam? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Ok i understand it btw do we need to do any type of verification for loan or it will anynomous loan via your service platform?

The best way to lodge your loan request is via this very thread, then full discourse will be had through private messages.

and just to mention, negative trust feedback depletes the chances of you qualifying for a loan entirely.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hola what will happen if 1000 bnt coins holder unable to repay a 1 btc loan?

There are many things. Firstly, the BNT pledged as collateral will be seized and absorbed into the Bantam Reserve and due to value appreciation/depreciation cycles, there will be several instances where 1000 BNT will be valued higher than 1 BTC. So it's actually more beneficial for the borrower to repay his loan than to default.

As a further precaution, borrowers that fail to make repayments as scheduled will be at risk of having their bitcointalk account and all of their known BNT and BTC addresses blacklisted thus preventing them from participating in the Bantam Project.

Overall, more financial benefit will be derived from maintaining and building a solid history of loan repayments because this will enable you to draw more BTC loans in the future - versus someone who doesn't have a consistent history.

And, as a side note, loans will be 'up to a maximum' of 1 BTC based on the amount of collateral the borrower pledges. This means individuals may only qualify for loans much lesser than 1 BTC if they don't have sufficient collateral to support their loan request.

Ok i understand it btw do we need to do any type of verification for loan or it will anynomous loan via your service platform?

There are many things. Firstly, the BNT pledged as collateral will be seized and absorbed into the Bantam Reserve and due to value appreciation/depreciation cycles, there will be several instances where 1000 BNT will be valued higher than 1 BTC. So it's actually more beneficial for the borrower to repay his loan than to default.

As a further precaution, borrowers that fail to make repayments as scheduled will be at risk of having their bitcointalk account and all of their known BNT and BTC addresses blacklisted thus preventing them from participating in the Bantam Project.

Overall, more financial benefit will be derived from maintaining and building a solid history of loan repayments because this will enable you to draw more BTC loans in the future.

And, as a side note, loans will be 'up to a maximum' of 1 BTC based on the amount of collateral the borrower pledges. This means individuals may only qualify for loans much lesser than 1 BTC if they don't have sufficient collateral to back their loan.

This seems really interesting. Any future plans to make a thread about this coin over on forum.bitcoin.com too? I'm sure a lot of users there would be interested in this too.

Overall, more financial benefit will be derived from maintaining and building a solid history of loan repayments because this will enable you to draw more BTC loans in the future - versus someone who doesn't have a consistent history.

And, as a side note, loans will be 'up to a maximum' of 1 BTC based on the amount of collateral the borrower pledges. This means individuals may only qualify for loans much lesser than 1 BTC if they don't have sufficient collateral to support their loan request.
Seems interesting, may give this a go. Just invested 0.02 into mining this for 24hours on a rent a rig site.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How do I get a BNTCoin address?

You can download the windows wallet here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6NIxf1QjONiRFN4aFhjTEpsMUE/view

The block explorer is due to be live within a day or two, exchange listing is also imminent, so you can expect there to be a variety of online wallets shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

I want to mine and checked SuprNova, but feel like I am missing something...?

You don't need a wallet to mine at Suprnova, you do need an address to transfer coins from the mining pool though. For that, you need the wallet. Or perhaps it will be listed on Yobit by then, in which case it will be cheaper just to buy the coins.
Activity: 52

I want to mine and checked SuprNova, but feel like I am missing something...?
Can you post coin mining statistics please.

Sure, The Bantam Project highly suggests mining only with a known and trusted pool such as Suprnova: BNT @ Suprnova

Currently their stats are

Pool Hashrate: 3,146.47 MH/s
Pool Workers: 22
Net Hashrate: 4,857.20 MH/s

PoW until block 1576800
45 BNT block reward

addnode=45.63.19.129

Yes, ok.

int64_t nSubsidy = 45 * COIN;

if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 == 1)
    {
      nSubsidy = 9945000 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;

Meh.

i think thats for the reserve

Or a slow dump.
"The Bantam Reserve will gradually be exchanged for bitcoins over a period of 12 months"

The Bantam Reserve will gradually be exchanged for bitcoins over a period of 12 months, after which point funds will be used to furnish loans to BNT holders and to preserve market activity for each 24 month period.

Our goal is to disperse up to 50 BTC worth of loans over each 24 month period. Of course after each 24 month period the cap will expand, allowing us to increase the BTC amount that we loan out.

The Bantam Project will only ever furnish up to a maximum of 1BTC per individual, and the rate of interest on loan repayments will vary from person to person. The amount of BNT Collateral pledged to back a BTC loan will effect the overall interest rate

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Can you post coin mining statistics please.

Do you mean this?
{
"blocks" : 317,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 50.89078037,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 4500000000,
"netmhashps" : 4967.59630314,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 3000000,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Yes, ok.

int64_t nSubsidy = 45 * COIN;

if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 == 1)
    {
      nSubsidy = 9945000 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;

Meh.

i think thats for the reserve

Or a slow dump.
"The Bantam Reserve will gradually be exchanged for bitcoins over a period of 12 months"
Pages:
Jump to: