Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bantam [BNT] The world's first Crypto Collateral System | BTC Loans - page 19. (Read 32845 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Can you post coin mining statistics please.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
We may, at our discretion, refuse loan applications if ability to repay is deemed to be uncertain. We will refuse applications if the applicant posts a loan request from a bitcointalk.org forum account that is ranked lower than “Jr. Member.” Loan requests will be refused if the borrower does not have any verifiable Bantam (BNT) holdings.

i want to be clear on this since i have newbie account does this mean that i will not be able to secure a loan from you guys even if i have the collateral?

Borrowers with posting history on the forum will be deemed as lower risk than someone with a newbie account.

Sufficient posting history will also assist us in assessing likelihood that BTC loans will be repaid.

Overall, it's about assisting individuals to build a credible arsenal of records and digital assets that will create publicly verifiable credit worthiness. This is very important as it will allow individuals to receive loans not only from The Bantam Project, but from a wide variety of sources.

BNT as collateral, encourages people to maintain a solid history of 'niche' transactions in and out of 'one' particular address. They can then use this address as a dedicated means of proving, or disproving, credit worthiness.

So to answer your question, users that aren't ranked 'Jr. Member' or higher, are not be eligible to engage with the Bantam Loans Project, but are free to engage with trading BNT once it hits the exchanges

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
Yes, ok.

int64_t nSubsidy = 45 * COIN;

if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 == 1)
    {
      nSubsidy = 9945000 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;

Meh.

i think thats for the reserve
Activity: 41
We may, at our discretion, refuse loan applications if ability to repay is deemed to be uncertain. We will refuse applications if the applicant posts a loan request from a bitcointalk.org forum account that is ranked lower than “Jr. Member.” Loan requests will be refused if the borrower does not have any verifiable Bantam (BNT) holdings.

i want to be clear on this since i have newbie account does this mean that i will not be able to secure a loan from you guys even if i have the collateral?
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Yes, ok.

int64_t nSubsidy = 45 * COIN;

if (pindexBest->nHeight+1 == 1)
    {
      nSubsidy = 9945000 * COIN;
      return nSubsidy + nFees;

Meh.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
"blocks" : 122,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.06548870,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 4500000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.23092925,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,

BY PARTICIPATING IN THE BANTAM PROJECT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ALL OTHER TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.

The Bantam Project reserves the right to change or modify terms. If changes are made, notice will be provided by way of public announcement.  You are encouraged to frequently review terms to maintain an up to date understanding of the terms that apply to your participation in the Bantam Project.

The Bantam Mission

Personal cryptographic collateral

Since the dawn of the banking age the ability to obtain a personal loan has been tied to the credit worthyness of the individual seeking the loan and for the most part, the calculus that goes into computing a “credit score” for individuals has been hidden from the public which has made it tremendously difficult for the average person to obtain loans from the traditional banking sector.

Bantam is the worlds first dedicated cryptographic collateral network that acts just like a traditional banking firm, but with a slight difference. Unlike like traditional banks, Bantam seeks to furnish personal BTC loans based on it’s own publicly available blockchain based database that tracks credit worthiness of individuals based, not on socioeconomic standing, but on a publicly verifiable track record of loan repayments, or the lack thereof and the amount of publicly verifiable BNT holdings of individuals that are seeking loans. In this way, Bantam becomes the worlds first dedicated, cryptographic representation of digital collateral.

Pages:
Jump to: