Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 17. (Read 112999 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Think he means ATP which is Atomic Trade Points.  It's the fee share for the altcoin site.  Totally separate from Banx Shares.

Activity: 319
so is this team paying out banx shares [old atomic shares] or is this scam?
Well as a Banx investor, I've been paid out every month since they started. Not sure what you actually mean by this?
Activity: 599
Merit: 510

Huh? Please elaborate!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Banx team, being in top 10 CMC is a good promotional tool, hopefully plenty of traffic/investment comes from there.
The "website" link on
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/banxshares/
goes to
http://banxshares.com/
the "blog" on there though 404's.

Just a fyi Smiley
Activity: 455
Actually I subscribe to that many it will take a fair bit to find it.It did say the Exclusive coin was at an all time low price wise but very high difficulty the reason might be because Banx was building an ebay type platform to be released in June using payment through Exclusive Coin Litecoin and Bitcoin.Is there any truth in that
EDIT...http://fuk.io/april-2015-report-best-altcoins-and-crypto-currencies-to-mine-and-invest-in-for-high-profits/

"Exclusive Coin aka EXCL – coin is on all-time low in price and all time high in difficutly mining. Why? Possibly because ByronP of ex Atomic-Trade aka Banx.io is making new “crypto-ebay” for EXCL+BTC+LTC which should come out by June. I am biased but.. buy, mine, stake and hold until then! Trades everywhere ie on Cryptsy"

Byron and I will be working on the details of this which will combine it with another Banx element we are working on too, we will keep you posted.  Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
still no payout...
i never got any payout without writing to simon. when will things get sorted out?

Hey Zercrypt,

Sorry about that I thought I had already sorted you out...

I'll get it sorted for you

still nothing,

i'm Zercrypt1 on banx.io

thanks
Your payout has now been processed

cool, thanks!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Actually I subscribe to that many it will take a fair bit to find it.It did say the Exclusive coin was at an all time low price wise but very high difficulty the reason might be because Banx was building an ebay type platform to be released in June using payment through Exclusive Coin Litecoin and Bitcoin.Is there any truth in that
EDIT...http://fuk.io/april-2015-report-best-altcoins-and-crypto-currencies-to-mine-and-invest-in-for-high-profits/

"Exclusive Coin aka EXCL – coin is on all-time low in price and all time high in difficutly mining. Why? Possibly because ByronP of ex Atomic-Trade aka Banx.io is making new “crypto-ebay” for EXCL+BTC+LTC which should come out by June. I am biased but.. buy, mine, stake and hold until then! Trades everywhere ie on Cryptsy"
I think a roadmap would be good,I heard of Banx creating an Ebay style platform using three currencies from a news blog but never heard it from Banx.Yes a roadmap and a rough timeframe giving Banx proposed future would be nice.

This is something we will be doing shortly, what news blog was it that you read that on? Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I think a roadmap would be good,I heard of Banx creating an Ebay style platform using three currencies from a news blog but never heard it from Banx.Yes a roadmap and a rough timeframe giving Banx proposed future would be nice.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
still no payout...
i never got any payout without writing to simon. when will things get sorted out?

Hey Zercrypt,

still nothing,

i'm Zercrypt1 on banx.io

thanks

Your payout has now been processed
Just to be really clear folks. People hiding behind anonymous names who have only ever been negative towards me and our business who are clearly proponents of other crypto currencies will not be given the time of day any more on this thread and their posts will be deleted as previously warned.

As i have said in numerous posts and videos we are focused on creating the vision for Banx and are only too happy to work with and help people that share with us in that vision. if people don't like that vision, me or the things we are doing its simple.... don't get involved.

I can't be any more clear than that. On a positive note I won't stop until we get Banx to where it deserves to be.

As always anyone is welcome to email me direct at mark at banxcapital.com

Thanks and have a great day Smiley

Mark
still no payout...

Hey Zercrypt,

still nothing,

i'm Zercrypt1 on banx.io

thanks
Activity: 172
Hey all, im interested in selling 74.30220876 BANX, msg me with an offer
still no payout...

Hey Zercrypt,

still no payout...
legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
What's wrong with coinmarketcap?
banx shares disappeared again.
I already miss the view of the marketcaps with banx in the TOP 10  Cry Wink

Wondering the same? but no buy order on banx.io?
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
What's wrong with coinmarketcap?
banx shares disappeared again.
I already miss the view of the marketcaps with banx in the TOP 10  Cry Wink
Activity: 319
I understand things are growing organically, and I think the speed of growth is sensible and reasonable, happy to be an investor.

A small detail that could go a long way in promoting positive relations here, for example would be updating the ANN.  It is out of date.
Some attention to that on a regular basis would reflect some effort on your part (by "your" I mean Banx as a whole, and not you specifically) to want to get the attention of potential investors here on BCT.

Things like a more detailed graphical ANN with updates on progress, historical dividend % payouts, roadmap etc etc

Perhaps a humble signature campaign too?

Please take this as constructive feedback.  Reading the ANN as an outsider, would you be likely to invest?
With some TLC (and it really does not need a huge amount of work) to get the ANN up to date and some small regular updates to it, would I think go a long way in promoting BANX on here as wanting to actively pursue investment from the "crypto crowd" on here.

Just some friendly feedback Smiley

Keep going in this direction guys and maintaining the same attitude.

I like that idea maybe update the first page with payout's per share over the previous months and perhaps an example payout if you'd held x amount of shares etc. Plus the value that they've increased by etc.

In fact post the per share payout for each month and I will add examples onto the end of the thread for you guys!
I understand things are growing organically, and I think the speed of growth is sensible and reasonable, happy to be an investor.

A small detail that could go a long way in promoting positive relations here, for example would be updating the ANN.  It is out of date.
Some attention to that on a regular basis would reflect some effort on your part (by "your" I mean Banx as a whole, and not you specifically) to want to get the attention of potential investors here on BCT.

Things like a more detailed graphical ANN with updates on progress, historical dividend % payouts, roadmap etc etc

Perhaps a humble signature campaign too?

Please take this as constructive feedback.  Reading the ANN as an outsider, would you be likely to invest?
With some TLC (and it really does not need a huge amount of work) to get the ANN up to date and some small regular updates to it, would I think go a long way in promoting BANX on here as wanting to actively pursue investment from the "crypto crowd" on here.

Just some friendly feedback Smiley

Keep going in this direction guys and maintaining the same attitude.

Thanks for your feedback it is much appreciated. I will try and find the time to update this or get one of the team to do it for me Wink

Thanks again

Simon
Pages:
Jump to: