Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 16. (Read 112999 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I would like to sell 2000 Shares of mine. Am i right that the whole volume is from private investors that are not buying from the market? So how can i sell shares?

Hi Zercrypt,

You can list your shares on Banx.io They will get sold but until we are out of the ICO phase the sale will be a little bit slow.

Hope that helps

Simon
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I would like to sell 2000 Shares of mine. Am i right that the whole volume is from private investors that are not buying from the market? So how can i sell shares?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Haven't logged in for about a week, logged in today to check where my sell order is... It seems my sell order, which had been on the books for a few weeks was cancelled since I see no record of it any longer...

Frustrating to have an order on the books for weeks just to login and see nothing there...
This is still officially in "ICO phase", even though they are paying out profit share (which is nice Smiley )
They have pegged the share price to a dollar value, however, the purchase price is actually in BTC.
As we all know, the USD>BTC price are uncomfortable bed fellows and have not been stable for very long.....ever......
I guess to avoid devaluing the shares, and more importantly to continue towards their target ICO funding (which is in USD ,not BTC), they have to from time to time, tweak the price of the Banx shares.  This has been a consistent hike in the BTC price each time, as I say, to keep to their pegged USD valuation per share.
As they increase the minimum price per Banx share, I guess it makes sense that their system will wipe out any sell orders that are below the new minimum.
Whilst annoying, I don't see any way around it, and really, it doesn't happen very often.
You could do some pre-emptive sell orders assuming the BTC price will continue to slump, but really, just check once a week, only takes a minute...or of course, sit on them and enjoy the dividend if you are able.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
[email protected]

Quote from: coinmaster222 link=topic=813191.msg
1508306#msg11508306 date=1433185428
Hey guys no payment yet maybe its because its my first one. "MueProject" no email either

If your not already sorted pal contact simon dodd the business manager on the email below.
[email protected]

I did no reply think they really have no support whatsoever
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
Haven't logged in for about a week, logged in today to check where my sell order is... It seems my sell order, which had been on the books for a few weeks was cancelled since I see no record of it any longer...

Frustrating to have an order on the books for weeks just to login and see nothing there...
legendary
Dividend received, thanks
Activity: 714
[email protected]

Quote from: coinmaster222 link=topic=813191.msg
1508306#msg11508306 date=1433185428
Hey guys no payment yet maybe its because its my first one. "MueProject" no email either

If your not already sorted pal contact simon dodd the business manager on the email below.
[email protected]

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
jup, received. This time without emailing simon and i got a notification email. this is developing fine  Smiley

glad you are happy Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
jup, received. This time without emailing simon and i got a notification email. this is developing fine  Smiley
Activity: 455
May Payouts were made yesterday folks Smiley
mays payout recieved thanks banx team
Activity: 241
Hi Banx team, I get a "withdrawals disabled" when trying to send Banx shares to another user on the Banx exchange.
Please advise
Thanks

send internal using @Username
legendary
Hi Banx team, I get a "withdrawals disabled" when trying to send Banx shares to another user on the Banx exchange.
Please advise
Thanks
Activity: 550
VOTE FOR

Vote for Banx to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master cards, and custom debit cards for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that, instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.

Coinomat.com pioneered instant crypto to crypto exchange in 2013 and now also offers various crypto to fiat solutions to provide additional liquidity for supported cryptocurrencies. Coinomat was the first project to offer this and it will always remain our top priority.

Normally, to withdraw to a bank account you need someone to send you the funds from their local bank, so it can be a problem if there aren't many local exchanges happening. Traditionally, transfer costs are a hassle, can cost up to 3% of the amount and take 2-3 business days.

With Coinomat you can easily send funds to any Visa or Master card in the world instantly, with no wait time.

Various fiat exchange features:

- Instant exchanges to all other cryptos on our platform.

- Withdrawal to any Visa or Master card issued by any bank in the world.

*This is a great way to provide your coin with liquidity, especially for users who live in the countries with less crypto exposure.

Crypto purchasing and selling with bank transfer

If you need to buy altcoins with bank transfers it can be a real problem and there arn't a lot of providers out there. We enable our users to load their Coinomat account with a bank transfer and buy any coin we support. To mitigate volatility effects, first the account is credited and only after that, a user can purchase the crypto of his choice.
Transfers from most countries are accepted (except for US)

Withdrawal to a custom bank card

We offer custom debit cards which can be loaded with cryptocurrency and work in ATM's all over the world. Card costs $40 and are delivered within a week after successful order (users need to provide Personal ID and Proof of residence). The card is not tied to a personal bank account and works more like stored value card. After the card is delivered, a user is able to load it from their Coinomat account.

Offering these services, we cover basically all major ways to buy and sell your crypto. Liquidity is what the cryptocurrency scene is lacking at the moment, and providing more fiat liquidity can be a great popularity booster for Bitshares.

Head over to our voting page and get things started!

https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php

*Exchange directions provided for supported coins

legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
So this coin is number 10 in terms of marketcap, and traded almost $14,000 worth today according to coinmarketcap.com but when I look on the two exchanges there is even one buyer. What's the go?
You cant sell it its still in its  ICO you can only buy it at a set price,pays between 1% and 2% interest per share per month.Has some great things coming out in June

Number 9 now btw  Grin
So this coin is number 10 in terms of marketcap, and traded almost $14,000 worth today according to coinmarketcap.com but when I look on the two exchanges there is even one buyer. What's the go?
You cant sell it its still in its  ICO you can only buy it at a set price,pays between 1% and 2% interest per share per month.Has some great things coming out in June
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
its seems like a good project to invest for long term.
I will keep watching for further updates and additional info.

Do you have twitter account ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Actually I subscribe to that many it will take a fair bit to find it.It did say the Exclusive coin was at an all time low price wise but very high difficulty the reason might be because Banx was building an ebay type platform to be released in June using payment through Exclusive Coin Litecoin and Bitcoin.Is there any truth in that
EDIT...http://fuk.io/april-2015-report-best-altcoins-and-crypto-currencies-to-mine-and-invest-in-for-high-profits/

"Exclusive Coin aka EXCL – coin is on all-time low in price and all time high in difficutly mining. Why? Possibly because ByronP of ex Atomic-Trade aka Banx.io is making new “crypto-ebay” for EXCL+BTC+LTC which should come out by June. I am biased but.. buy, mine, stake and hold until then! Trades everywhere ie on Cryptsy"

Byron and I will be working on the details of this which will combine it with another Banx element we are working on too, we will keep you posted.  Smiley

Whoa stop the press. Did you say a banx style ebay crypto platform?
Knowing what banx and mark have achieved so far this is looking very interesting indeed.
Pages:
Jump to: