Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 14. (Read 112999 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!

Enjoy watching me get dividends while you continuously watch the BanX marketcap climb.

The marketcap is climbing because no one can sell. Your dividends are paid out because of your original IPO investment. Like a ponzi.

No one would openly film themselves and then scam every body, all those people are real.

Hands down the most ridiculous answer I've seen in a while mate. I suggest you go away from crypto investing for a while.  Grin

If you want to talk with us personally then you can email me at [email protected] and I will happily address your concerns. If not then kindly stop trying to slander our company before we get our lawyers involved.

You sound like Moolah and Garza when you start the threats with lawyers. And no why would I want to mail you, why not take it publicly? I don't care about you throwing the laughable word slander around since in writing it is called libel, your lawyers would have told you this if you would have any. For your lawsuit to have any basis you'd have to prove me doing actual financial damages to your "company" and your customers aren't even able to trade any. If you had any brains you'd know never once did I mention your "companies" name. I could poke holes in your bullshit threat for hours but frankly I don't have the time to teach kids.

You'll happily address any of my concerns. Let's make a bet that I don't think you will. But I'll give you a chance: Provide transparency regarding dividends to back up your claims and discredit mine.  Smiley

I'm bumping this instead of all the people trying to derail. I own bitcoinlistings.net and my next mission is to do research and write reviews on all top 15 currencies for new traders to see. Banx I know the least about. I ask the tough questions and if you become aggitated because of that I take it as you are afraid of what I'll find because you are invested yourselves but I am going to write an honest review. My goal is to build a site mostly catering towards traders.

I label all cryptocoins or companies scams until they can prove otherwise. Banx seemingly cannot prove otherwise. The characteristics for now is that they are most likely a ponzi scheme. But I am only a human and I hope to be wrong for whomever invested.

I have few questions before I can investigate Banx in a positive light and it boils down to investors being able to do their due dilligence.

Where are the monthly dividends coming from? Here I'd like to see some solid proof.
Where is the IPO BTC wallet? This is important to check that it is not going towards buying your own IPO over and over.
When is the IPO ending?

12,000,017 total supply
6,888,504 sold so far
5111513 left to sell.

Shouldn't be too hard to match fund raised to the IPO wallet and give you credibility and discredit me.

Due diligence?
Like you expecting people to rely on your 7 day old website and noob BCT account for reliable, credible information?
No one would anyone even find your site, let alone rely on the content?

Perhaps once you are a reliable, credible source, respected for the work you have done, over you know, maybe more than 7 days, then perhaps these "hard" questions will be taken seriously.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Anyone want to buy some 15.8banx for .1BTC, feel free to pm me Smiley Thank you!
legendary
I think stereotype forgot to log in to his shill account....

Here's what he posted just in case you missed it before he deleted the post:

"If only you peeps would give as much attention and questioning to Mark, on where these revenues for these dividends come from, and what happens when the longest ICO ever, comes to an end, instead of criticising someone who has highlighted why this is a Madoff ponzi in the making.

Two points have been made that need addressing. Someone mentioned that no-one would film themselves and then turn scammy. I suggest you educate yourselves with Danny Brewster and NEO-BEE.
The other point was the bigmanintown threatening legal stuff on people. Big mistake there @bigman. Best you actually do it before you lose any credibility you may have left. Here, i challenge you to get this process started......Banx is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, or put another way, a working Ponzi. Sue me."
Wow. This place is nuts. So mid-edit, and i seem to have acquired my very own autoshill poster. Never had another account other than this one for two years.

There you go again. Shoot the messenger, cos you cant handle the truth, eh? Wake up people.   
I just found it strange that you would delete a post, which sounded very like one slyy had posted....
I get that. But me and slyy are just the audible minority who choose not to be silent, while Mark et al, delete posts relating to perfectly valid questions regarding the bot that buys shares on the order book. There are many here who cant wait to see how Mark is going to turn this into the viable business he thinks it should be. Cos as i said, right now, the flow of any value/funds/divs etc, is flowing very Ponzi-like.

@bizzyb Why do i care? Cos i dont want to see yet another Bitcoin scandal shit all over this space, and my existing Bitcoin, by expert spin-marketeers like Mark, and choose to delete many posts and/or not answer them. That is a red flag right there. Thats worth waking up to, IMO.

Genuine question.....Have you guys seen any form of transparent financial P+L yet, for the last 6 months?

@timmyd. Youre grammer is awful. Are you sure your education is allowing you to make the right decisions? I have only one account here. Are you calling me a liar timmyd?

I think this thread deserves a little more maturity, it's pretty childish questioning someones grammar & education whilst at the same time implying scam and calling this project a ponzi etc.

You can obtain the companies registered addresses, so perhaps take your concerns up with  official channels, which would be an indication of your sincere motivations.
It's really quite easy to spend 1 minute posting, anonymously, on an internet forum.

Wrt to a P&L, it's unlikely to show anything I can't already make a reasoned judgement of, and that is, like I said, the project is likely still being funded by initial investment from Mark/co-founders i.e running at a loss (This is just IMO)
Whilst this is not sustainable long term, it does show the commitment to the project, and does not imply ponzi and I look forward to the new developments coming soon to attract more investment and further exposure.

I personally take my dividends in BANX, which is a personal choice, to not only increase my holding position, but also to try to reduce any potential financial implications having that dividend in BTC might cause.

You've voiced your concerns (once again) perhaps now those of use who follow this thread for BANX updates, can be left to do exactly that.  I think it's pretty clear the crypto crowd there were/are interested in the BANX project are already invested in it, so your energies are essentially wasted.
Activity: 714

"If only you peeps would give as much attention and questioning to Mark, on where these revenues for these dividends come from, and what happens when the longest ICO ever, comes to an end, instead of criticising someone who has highlighted why this is a Madoff ponzi in the making.

Two points have been made that need addressing. Someone mentioned that no-one would film themselves and then turn scammy. I suggest you educate yourselves with Danny Brewster and NEO-BEE.
The other point was the bigmanintown threatening legal stuff on people. Big mistake there @bigman. Best you actually do it before you lose any credibility you may have left. Here, i challenge you to get this process started......Banx is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, or put another way, a working Ponzi. Sue me."
Wow. This place is nuts. So mid-edit, and i seem to have acquired my very own autoshill poster. Never had another account other than this one for two years.

There you go again. Shoot the messenger, cos you cant handle the truth, eh? Wake up people.  
I just found it strange that you would delete a post, which sounded very like one slyy had posted....
I get that. But me and slyy are just the audible minority who choose not to be silent, while Mark et al, delete posts relating to perfectly valid questions regarding the bot that buys shares on the order book. There are many here who cant wait to see how Mark is going to turn this into the viable business he thinks it should be. Cos as i said, right now, the flow of any value/funds/divs etc, is flowing very Ponzi-like.

@bizzyb Why do i care? Cos i dont want to see yet another Bitcoin scandal shit all over this space, and my existing Bitcoin, by expert spin-marketeers like Mark, and choose to delete many posts and/or not answer them. That is a red flag right there. Thats worth waking up to, IMO.

Genuine question.....Have you guys seen any form of transparent financial P+L yet, for the last 6 months?

@timmyd. Youre grammer is awful. Are you sure your education is allowing you to make the right decisions? I have only one account here. Are you calling me a liar timmyd?

Thanks for commenting on my grammer like it matters pal. Who are you the fcking queen? You understood me yes? Job done.
You will be eating your grammer in the coming months my friend. Have you called mark? You visited the offices? Didnt think so until you do get lost pal

Just stating the obvious here but its funny slyy aint around when you are!!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

Funny that stereo. Your a hero member that doesnt know you can edit a post without deleting it (Just like i did to correct spelling mistakes). Likley story. Coincidence you and slyy have very similar writing styles.
Listen stereo you can leave the thread now or you can continue to damage your reputation as a hero member even further. The readers of this thread are all grown ups and can make educated decisions on weather or not to invest in this business. they dont need your opinions no one will thank you.
legendary

What exactly is it you think we need to wake up from?

It's clear a significant amount has been invested "personally" by Mark to get this project up and running, so I don't think there is any justification in this "ponzi" accusation.

Many companies operate as loss making concerns whilst growing and building, using the initial and continuing investment to operate and grow until they become self sustaining.
Whilst I don't know this is the case for Banx Capital, it would however seem likely that they are operating under the initial personal investments made by Mark/other founders.

How else would it be possible to have such a large network of currently active parts of the project such as
www.BanxMint.com
www.BanxTrade.com
www.Banx.io
www.DigitalMoneyTimes.com
and the rest of their interests (tbh I've forgotten some of them there are so many)

I think, in fairness, your posts are a bordering a bit on the obsessional, and while I know so many of us have been burnt by so many "scams" and failed startups that may well cause you to be so paranoid about this project, I think maybe it is time you either make a concerted effort to visit the Banx team, or speak to Mark, or perhaps just move on.

I have visited, in person, to discuss this and other projects with Mark, and this is why 1/3 of my crypto investments are with Banx capital.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

legendary
You're the shill here. Sure you make 2% monthly or whatever number he decides to pull out of his ass for you guys, but your shares you'll never be able to sell for Bitcoins once the IPO is fully sold out so in the long run you might make 10% of your investment back. If you are lucky.

The "Lyford Group" is phony too. http://marklyford.com/my-team/

That took me under 10 minutes to dig through. Some are some general names you'll never find on Google. Some are actors names like Paul OKeeffe with a fake Linkedin profile. Their security consultant died 2007 from a head injury. Their marketing associates only sold them some software. It is like calling Microsoft a part of your team because you have Windows.

I am gonna enjoy pissing on this scamshow for a while. I see you are no stranger to shill accounts or fake testimonials either  Smiley

This Security Consultant? http://thestowes.co.uk

Looks like your research is about as accurate as your opinions...

Why did you remove your post about your website in your other thread? http://bitcoinlistings.net/ Did you not mean to post it with your shill account? Interesting that your details are hidden on your domain whois.
Yeah, I thought that was "interesting" too.

I suppose it is because since his website launch...7 days ago...
he wants to concentrate on promoting all that hard work he has done..over the past 7 days...
by spending the majority of his BCT time in this thread trying to discredit something that people have been working on for the past 18 months...
you know, that has been paying people out, month, after month, after month, after month...and has seen 2/3 improvement iterations of the trading platform, upgrades and improvements of existing websites, new and interesting partnerships being built..etc etc etc

Just to confirm, I am a significant investor in three crypto projects, because I believe in them, and they are backed by real people with real ambition, who spend their time being constructive and building something positive for the future in this industry ( @slyyy - re-direct your energy to something positive, you are wasting your life in this thread)
1) MonetaryUnit
2) Banx Capital
3) BitcoinCapital
You're the shill here. Sure you make 2% monthly or whatever number he decides to pull out of his ass for you guys, but your shares you'll never be able to sell for Bitcoins once the IPO is fully sold out so in the long run you might make 10% of your investment back. If you are lucky.

That took me under 10 minutes to dig through. Some are some general names you'll never find on Google. Some are actors names like Paul OKeeffe with a fake Linkedin profile. Their security consultant died 2007 from a head injury. Their marketing associates only sold them some software. It is like calling Microsoft a part of your team because you have Windows.

I am gonna enjoy pissing on this scamshow for a while. I see you are no stranger to shill accounts or fake testimonials either  Smiley

This Security Consultant? http://thestowes.co.uk

Looks like your research is about as accurate as your opinions...

Why did you remove your post about your website in your other thread? http://bitcoinlistings.net/ Did you not mean to post it with your shill account? Interesting that your details are hidden on your domain whois.
@Slyyy

Did you miss the part where i showed you mark explaining his history and offering his book for free?
And i should go away from crypto investing for a while? Lmfao and you should take your advice. I thnk you will find ive been around here alot longer than you have mr im too scared to show my real id. So looks to me like your fresh out of dypers crypto noob. Dont worry pal as time goes on your trust issue from your abusive childhood will ease and one day you wont be a paranoid freak who ignores facts placed in front him. Take your tinfoil hat off and step away from the keyboard mate you are so wrong your publicilly humilliating yourself.
 Ps no one cares what u think everyones happy in banx

ED
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I can assure you I aint no actor. I am real. I did however used to be in a band and we had an album released in 2008.
Why not come and meet us at our offices some day?
Our door is always open....
or if you want you can contact me for a chat
Skype - djkeeffy
FB - https://www.facebook.com/keeffy
Instagram - https://instagram.com/keeffy/
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/keeffy
Twitter - keeffy99
Activity: 283

Enjoy watching me get dividends while you continuously watch the BanX marketcap climb.

The marketcap is climbing because no one can sell. Your dividends are paid out because of your original IPO investment. Like a ponzi.

No one would openly film themselves and then scam every body, all those people are real.

Hands down the most ridiculous answer I've seen in a while mate. I suggest you go away from crypto investing for a while.  Grin

If you want to talk with us personally then you can email me at [email protected] and I will happily address your concerns. If not then kindly stop trying to slander our company before we get our lawyers involved.

You sound like Moolah and Garza when you start the threats with lawyers. And no why would I want to mail you, why not take it publicly? I don't care about you throwing the laughable word slander around since in writing it is called libel, your lawyers would have told you this if you would have any. For your lawsuit to have any basis you'd have to prove me doing actual financial damages to your "company" and your customers aren't even able to trade any. If you had any brains you'd know never once did I mention your "companies" name. I could poke holes in your bullshit threat for hours but frankly I don't have the time to teach kids.

You'll happily address any of my concerns. Let's make a bet that I don't think you will. But I'll give you a chance: Provide transparency regarding dividends to back up your claims and discredit mine.  Smiley

li·bel

a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

Did you just beat your own argument?
Activity: 756
"Would you care to take the stance that people with a security background aren't likely to be the top result on Google...? A friend of mine was the first guy to crack RSA 1024 in under 30 minutes but if you google his name it is nowhere to be found "

There is  a bug in OpenSSL RSA key generation,which you can exploit to factorize N into p and q in under 20 minutes
The bug originates in this lines of rsa_gen.c:
117 bitsp=(bits+1)/2;
118 bitsq=bits-bitsp;
the main problem being that the rounding of 1025 isn't downwards but upwards, resulting in bitsp= 513 and bitsq=511, which later on in the code and due to compiler optimizations, causes the bug.
The attack consists in trying "probable primes", whose probability is generated by said bug.
It affects all versions of OpenSSL.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

I am gonna enjoy pissing on this scamshow for a while. I see you are no stranger to shill accounts or fake testimonials either  Smiley

Well that is quite impressive... I guess you don't care that I am able to converse with dead people then...? I spoke with Adrian today and I can assure you he is still well and truly alive! Paul O'Keeffe admittedly I haven't seen him since Thursday last week so he could well be a complete fabrication as could his Linkedin profile but I did speak with him today as well so I guess I may well have that magic touch of being able to speak with not only dead people but also completely made up people! I reckon there is a business in itself there for me!

Would you care to take the stance that people with a security background aren't likely to be the top result on Google...? A friend of mine was the first guy to crack RSA 1024 in under 30 minutes but if you google his name it is nowhere to be found... If you would like to find Adrian though you can see his LInkedin right here https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/adrian-stowe/8/835/49a

As for our marketing associates, yes we have bought software from them in the past and when they bring out something we feel will help Banx we will probably buy that as well. However we are in touch with them on a day to day basis and they advise us on the best strategies to get our services out to the wider audience.

I would give more time to this post if I didn't think you were just someone out to slander our name but the fact you have a brand new account and have only ever posted on our thread (except some threads about your last drink, what browser you're using and your hobbies etc) leads me to think you have an issue with someone involved with Banx be it Mark, myself or someone else...

Our investors are happy where they are and if you had been following from the start you would probably be pretty happy yourself!

Activity: 283
MarkLyford,

Why buy fake followers?  Grin

7,523 Real
84,226 Fake

This is an outright scam and he's trading with himself so anyone buying this crap can't expect to get anything back. Except for % dividends he is paying from the same BTC he has collected through ICO. Where else would it come from? There is no transparency here, just some shady guy claiming to have done millions. I doubt people have invested much more than $100,000 here. The rest is phony.
OK Shill Boy....

Keep taking the tablets, in the meantime I'm sitting on a nice return every month.

Hey buddy,

I have been following BanX for a long time now and hold quite a large amount at this point in time. I have personally talked to Zoe and Simon, so I can atleast vouch for those two, and I have to say that they are AWESOME.

P.S you might want to watch this video and meet some of the staff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK4QM709CR0

@Slyyy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9109527 Grin

The link above is mark offering his book explainig his past right here in this thread, you look silly dude. Banx is doing just fine no one is getting scammed banx is growing, if you took the time to look at all the stuff mark has put out there and all the talks mark holds you will see this is legit. No one would openly film themselves and then scam every body, all those people are real. come back with your real id like a grown up and ask the questions you want answering, if not dont invest do one
Activity: 756
Just not sure about this never ending ICO that has been going on for months now.On another thread I asked when the ICO finished but he never replied.
Pages:
Jump to: