Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 2. (Read 112999 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Let me spell this out to the trolls and haters. I'm not spending countless hours wasting my time on here (my moderated thread) with assholes.

I can't say that much better can I?

Have your own childish opinions? post on the other threads about Banx.

End of.

Mark
What don't you get ? I think you're talking rubbish and its the end of the conversation. Keep posting stuff as much as you want. It will be moderated.
No more negativity folks... Just focusing on making things happen.... Wink

Banx is listed on the NASDAQ, you are purposely misrepresenting that product as your own by using the same name.

Rubbish. End of conversation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
Banx is listed on the NASDAQ, you are purposely misrepresenting that product as your own by using the same name.
You need to change the name then.

Says who?
buy silver!
You need to change the name then.

Do you have a relationship with this?

Nope.
For all Official banx news and updates please visit http://BanxForum.com

Regards

Mark

buy silver!
comment on this http://www.financial-market-news.com/stonecastle-financial-corp-banx-shares-bought-by-oxbow-advisors-llc/896284/

StoneCastle Financial Corp (BANX) Shares Bought by Oxbow Advisors LLC
February 29th, 2016 - By Mark Watkins - 0 comments

StoneCastle Financial Corp logoOxbow Advisors LLC raised its stake in StoneCastle Financial Corp (NASDAQ:BANX) by 48.1% during the fourth quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm owned 144,866 shares of the investment management company’s stock after buying an additional 47,034 shares during the period. Oxbow Advisors LLC’s holdings in StoneCastle Financial Corp were worth $2,361,000 as of its most recent filing with the SEC.

Separately, Punch & Associates Investment Management Inc. boosted its stake in shares of StoneCastle Financial Corp by 18.8% in the fourth quarter. Punch & Associates Investment Management Inc. now owns 522,448 shares of the investment management company’s stock valued at $8,516,000 after buying an additional 82,766 shares in the last quarter.

StoneCastle Financial Corp (NASDAQ:BANX) opened at 15.46 on Monday. The company’s 50-day moving average is $15.15 and its 200-day moving average is $16.56. StoneCastle Financial Corp has a one year low of $13.81 and a one year high of $21.49.

Several brokerages have recently commented on BANX. Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of StoneCastle Financial Corp from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday, January 19th. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods cut shares of StoneCastle Financial Corp from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating and lowered their price target for the stock from $19.00 to $18.75 in a research report on Wednesday, November 18th. National Securities upgraded shares of StoneCastle Financial Corp from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating and lifted their price target for the stock from $19.00 to $22.00 in a research report on Monday, November 16th. Finally, Oppenheimer restated an “outperform” rating and set a $20.00 price objective on shares of StoneCastle Financial Corp in a report on Friday, November 13th. Two equities research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and four have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. The stock currently has an average rating of “Buy” and a consensus target price of $21.13.

StoneCastle Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:BANX) is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Company’s primary investment objective is to provide stockholders with current income and capital appreciation. The Company seeks to achieve its investment objectives through investments in preferred equity, subordinated debt, convertible securities and, common equity primarily in the United States community bank sector.

Do you have a relationship with this?
Any comment to this thread yet?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12528865

I commented all I need to comment on this thread here already: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12538707

I will not be commenting on other threads on BCT.

We have moved to Bitshares as we said we would do with open trading. No more to be said

Mark
buy silver!
OK, lets try this again. I have unlocked the thread because of the new move to the Bitshares network of Banx.

Please see main starting ANN for current details.

Thanks

Mark

PS. Thoughts and opinions are welcome. Negativity, BS and trolls will be moderated.
NOTICE: THIS THREAD IS NOW LOCKED.

I will post on here when we have moved to BTS network and therefore when the ICO has finished.

If you require support please email ukoffice at banxcapital.com .

Why Have I locked the thread?

Truth be told I simply have had enough of this place. No matter when I say or do I cant win with most people here and its a waste of my time to try. Therefore this official thread is now locked. Feel free to use the above email address if you require any help.

I and my team are here to help anyone who is genuine in their intentions and has no hidden agenda but as a business owner wanting to spend as much time on their business too much time is spent dealing with people on this forum.

Best Regards

Mark Lyford
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Anyone wishing to sell Banx shares please contact me and we will resolve to buy back at purchase prices
PM'd
Activity: 241
I had some issues with the wallet but MarkLyford sorted it instant on Skype so im all good.

So you registered just to bump me?
That was issues with the forked blockchain so i was compensated for my losses.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Opportunistic - CMC was removing all ICO coins

could you list these other ICO coins?  ETH seems to still be there, NXT still listed, NEU there too.
I think just coins with ICO still running, but I didn't find such a section Huh
Seems like they just removed the marketcap of Banx so it is on No. 607 now.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/banxshares/
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I had some issues with the wallet but MarkLyford sorted it instant on Skype so im all good.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Opportunistic - CMC was removing all ICO coins

could you list these other ICO coins?  ETH seems to still be there, NXT still listed, NEU there too.
Probably sensible to direct your question to CMC themselves as they are both the operator & the decision maker for that site and are best placed to give you that information.
Pages:
Jump to: