Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 3. (Read 112999 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Opportunistic - CMC was removing all ICO coins

could you list these other ICO coins?  ETH seems to still be there, NXT still listed, NEU there too.
legendary
Cmc has moved all ico projects to their own section. Banx is on cmc in that section.

care to share a link to that section?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Thanks for the response Mark.
To me, and hopefully to others, this highlights that the coinjournal piece was;
Opportunistic - CMC was removing all ICO coins, coinjournal were aware of this, and dragged the article process out to release it the day before the CMC removal of ICO coins to make it appear they had influenced your CMC removal
Biased - They weren't interested in setting the record straight.  This was a purely promotional tool with an agenda.  I'd never heard of this site before this "news" article.
Vindictive - Google adwords targeting their article against your name. Seriously.  That is just harassment.

Thanks for taking the time to put together all the evidence and highlighting how legitimate Banx is.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Cmc has moved all ico projects to their own section. Banx is on cmc in that section.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
Question.. how many ico's do you know where you can sell your investment before the ico has ended below the ico price?

Oh silly me.  So when does this ICO end? ... the year 2099 has a nice ring to it ... let the damn thing float on the open market.  

Or buy back at at purchase prices.  
Do that and you save face.
By making all that wish to exit whole again .. and in BTC.

Better idea.
Let if float on the market ... a free market ... in fact show you have the muscle of a multi-Million dollar asset and get listed on Bittrex or Cryptsy (sure you can afford the express lane kick backs) ... and let the market decide the value.

Or does that pop your balloon?

Dude look up mark has offered to buy back any shares from you guys at purchase price. What more do you want. He cant let the free market have its pump and dump ways yet because not all shares are sold are they. Would you want to invest in an ico and then while its still running have the shares on the free market? Really dude really?

seems to be an endless process...why has coinmarket cap delisted banx?  Sorry, I get real nervous when I cant sell something Ive bought.  Since your ready to defend banx, why dont you buy it off me, PM me and I give you a deal, I give you undermarket price. (it deeply offends me to sell this stuff to anyone other than mark, he has my email and account info, he could very easily buy my shitty little order)

You know what, I didnt have a god dam idea what the fk I was buying.  It doesnt say anywhere that its a fkn ipo or ico or whatever you want to call it.  It looked like any other shitcoin out there.  I buy coins,I mine coins, I have lots of shitcoins.  And dont argue if your coin is a shitcoin because their all just about fkn worthless.
Question.. how many ico's do you know where you can sell your investment before the ico has ended below the ico price?

Oh silly me.  So when does this ICO end? ... the year 2099 has a nice ring to it ... let the damn thing float on the open market.  

Better idea.
Let if float on the market ... a free market ... in fact show you have the muscle of a multi-Million dollar asset and get listed on Bittrex or Cryptsy (sure you can afford the express lane kick backs) ... and let the market decide the value.

Dude look up mark has offered to buy back any shares from you guys at purchase price. What more do you want. He cant let the free market have its pump and dump ways yet because not all shares are sold are they. Would you want to invest in an ico and then while its still running have the shares on the free market? Really dude really?
legendary

Better idea.

Anyone wishing to sell Banx shares please contact me and we will resolve to buy back at purchase prices

"at purchase prices"

heres a quote for you..."Fuck you!"
So now he offers you your money back and you still abuse him. Ffs guys get a grip
buy silver!
Anyone wishing to sell Banx shares please contact me and we will resolve to buy back at purchase prices

"at purchase prices"

heres a quote for you..."Fuck you!"
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Anyone wishing to sell Banx shares (who purchased from me direct) please contact me and we will resolve to buy back at purchase prices
"the system won't allow you to sell below that"

"still in ICO period"

LOL

checkout this beauty ... https://banx.io/trade?c=BANX&p=BTC
No Bids ... ZERO ....  Shocked

"You can also sell directly to other users outside of Banx.io of course, as anyone can download the wallet from here
https://github.com/Banx-Capital/BANX-qt"  ... so does it even work?  Sounds a lot like "GFY Suckers"

@SgtMoth
Sorry mate.  Hope you find a way to exit.  But BANX.io is pegging in the red on the scammo-meter.

legendary

"still in ICO period"

LOL

"You can also sell directly to other users outside of Banx.io of course, as anyone can download the wallet from here
https://github.com/Banx-Capital/BANX-qt"  ... so does it even work?  Sounds a lot like "GFY Suckers"

@SgtMoth
Sorry mate.  Hope you find a way to exit.  But BANX.io is pegging in the red on the scammo-meter.

How could there be bids when there's a sell wall?
Any buys last as long as it takes to execute the order (milliseconds?)
The qt wallet syncs and works.
legendary

"still in ICO period"

LOL

@SgtMoth
legendary
Im trying to sell, you can only sell them at 0.0076.

The coin is still officially in ICO period, and the ICO price is set on Banx.io at 0.0076 and the system won't allow you to sell below that.
You can still create sell orders at 0.0076 or above, and wait for the previously placed sell orders to complete.
You can also sell directly to other users outside of Banx.io of course, as anyone can download the wallet from here
https://github.com/Banx-Capital/BANX-qt

I bought these early june.  How long is the ICO period?
I'm not sure, I guess once it has been funded?
buy silver!

The coin is still officially in ICO period, and the ICO price is set on Banx.io at 0.0076 and the system won't allow you to sell below that.
You can still create sell orders at 0.0076 or above, and wait for the previously placed sell orders to complete.
You can also sell directly to other users outside of Banx.io of course, as anyone can download the wallet from here

I bought these early june.  How long is the ICO period?
legendary

buy silver!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I cant seem to sell my shares, wtf another scam coin?

I think it is possible to sell your shares. I'm not really sure because I haven't tried it yet, but in case you cannot sell them, you could always list your shares for sale right here on the forums.  Cheesy
buy silver!
I cant seem to sell my shares, wtf another scam coin?
Pages:
Jump to: