Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 23. (Read 112999 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Nice to see faces to names. This has to be the most well presented and proffesional project going on bitcointalk. im ready for the next level lol
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
we have a great team now guys, ready to take it to the next level Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
So Mark has just posted the link to the team, I figured I would post the picture that he has linked to so everyone can see it here.

Activity: 75
good news. glad i learn of this!  Grin
Hey Guys,

Just to let you know that Banx Shares have now doubled. All shares that people held before have been doubled as well.

There are now 12,000,000 available in total and 7,200,000 available to the public, although some have already been sold.

The price dropped initially but has come back up again and is holding steady.

Shares are still available to purchase so if you want to buy some then you can either head to banx.io and buy them there or speak to me or my business manager Simon and we will help you sort it out.

Thanks for your continued support everyone.

Mark
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
Hi, my account still was not properly migrated to new banx.io, I contacted support (ticket no. 21) but no reply and no solution, I am able to login as "Adamlm" but I can't see my coins which were previously on banx.io before migration. Can someone from dev team help me?

Hi Adamim,

I'll get this looked into for you and make sure your balances are sorted.

Thank you @bigmanintown, my problem is solved  Cool
How I can sell my banx? Every time my sell order is  dissapearing after some time :/
Why would you want to sell the shares lol. Atm the price is pegged to stop any negative market manipulation. you can send shares to different accounts on banx.io by inputting @username in the withdraw adress box. so this means you could sell the shares off the exchange. Full trading will begin when all the shares are sold i believe.
Activity: 115
How I can sell my banx? Every time my sell order is  dissapearing after some time :/
Activity: 101
Hi, my account still was not properly migrated to new banx.io, I contacted support (ticket no. 21) but no reply and no solution, I am able to login as "Adamlm" but I can't see my coins which were previously on banx.io before migration. Can someone from dev team help me?

Hi Adamim,

I'll get this looked into for you and make sure your balances are sorted.
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
yes things are accelerating faster than a tesla model s  Wink
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Banx is turning out to be a great investment! Really happy with the way things are moving up. Smiley
Activity: 294
32,000 websites???

LOL in 2000.. when PHP was a blip and dynamic HTML was not even a concept. Think HTML 2.0 no css yet. Very basic sites that were most likely clones of each other optimized for what was the search engine that was popular then....Dogpile I think it was.

very true, sites that did very well. sites that brought in over $2,000,000 a year in recurring income.

Read my book if you wanna know all about it and me: http://rebelentrepreneurbook.s3.amazonaws.com/Mark_Lyford_Rebel_Entrepreneur.pdf

nothing, absolutely nothing about me or my life is hidden, google my name you read all about me, read the book you will find out more.

Dear Mark :

I just read your book, a whole book, not just pages. I am impressed. I have just launched my own coin too- it called I love you coins -  http://iloveyoucoins.com/

I wish you could comment on my project. I want my coin listed in exchange as yours.

Thank you.

Where's your white paper? Your coin looks like a copy and paste job on your git hub.
32,000 websites???

LOL in 2000.. when PHP was a blip and dynamic HTML was not even a concept. Think HTML 2.0 no css yet. Very basic sites that were most likely clones of each other optimized for what was the search engine that was popular then....Dogpile I think it was.

very true, sites that did very well. sites that brought in over $2,000,000 a year in recurring income.

Read my book if you wanna know all about it and me: http://rebelentrepreneurbook.s3.amazonaws.com/Mark_Lyford_Rebel_Entrepreneur.pdf

nothing, absolutely nothing about me or my life is hidden, google my name you read all about me, read the book you will find out more.

Dear Mark :

I just read your book, a whole book, not just pages. I am impressed. I have just launched my own coin too- it called I love you coins -  http://iloveyoucoins.com/

I wish you could comment on my project. I want my coin listed in exchange as yours.

Thank you.

Your coin has a 51% premine
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
32,000 websites???

Dear Mark :

Thank you.

I did not read the whole thread since there is way too many pages.
If I keep the Banx shares in exchange, will the dividends be paid or is it necessary to download the wallet to my P.C.?
The dividends are paid every 28th into your banx.io exchange account
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I did not read the whole thread since there is way too many pages.
If I keep the Banx shares in exchange, will the dividends be paid or is it necessary to download the wallet to my P.C.?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This seems to go to the moon  Cool
System is working well and the new exchange is awesome !
I have a good feeling these dividends are going to be growing now everything is working as it should.
Pages:
Jump to: