Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 25. (Read 112999 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Everyone needs to make sure they have transferred their accounts over to the new system today otherwise you will miss out on this months payouts.

Just head to banx.io and hit login. Then at the top click the link for existing banx.io users to get your account moved to the new system. Smiley

If you have any problems just hit the help button at the bottom of the page.

Thanks

Simon

I just did mine, but I failed to read the instructions when creating a username and couldn't understand why it kept failing, you need an uppercase character and a number in the username people ;-)

It does say that in the instructions right next to it but who reads those things ;-)
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Everyone needs to make sure they have transferred their accounts over to the new system today otherwise you will miss out on this months payouts.

Just head to banx.io and hit login. Then at the top click the link for existing banx.io users to get your account moved to the new system. Smiley

If you have any problems just hit the help button at the bottom of the page.

Thanks

Simon
Activity: 455
Update from Byron at Atomic Trade re the deal with Banx here >> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10459189

Thanks all

Mark

Congratulations Mark!

I'm been watching progress from a distance and am really impressed.

Let me know if you want to arrange a conference call with the Darkcoin business development team to see if we can raise some volume your way!

Hey mate, thanks for the kind words can you hit me up on skype maybe ? ID mjlyford would love to talk more cheers, Mark
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
Update from Byron at Atomic Trade re the deal with Banx here >> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10459189

Thanks all

Mark

Congratulations Mark!

I'm been watching progress from a distance and am really impressed.

Let me know if you want to arrange a conference call with the Darkcoin business development team to see if we can raise some volume your way!
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
. And share holders will be very happy.

Yes we will Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
So it is only a domain name buy?
I can't see whats so big news here?
Banx capital bought the exchange atomic trade. Atomic trade is now banx.io and its the safest exchange around from a security perspective. Byron the previous owner of atomic has stayed on as manager of the exchange and now has the funds and a the team to take banx.io into the much deserved spot light.
Mark and his team are working on marketing the new banx.io as we speak. big things happening. And share holders will be very happy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
So it is only a domain name buy?
I can't see whats so big news here?
Activity: 112
Habe to buy alot of shares this month is doubled monthly payouts. Jeah Smiley
New www.Banx.io is Live
Activity: 112
Banxshares trading started Cheesy (Y)
Is transfer account already working? when i try to transfer i am ask about username. When i make new one it's telling invalid username. When i put my user name i get:

Error: Username already in use

Any Help?
Submit a support request on banx.io and im sure the admin will get it sorted for you pal. im having the same issue atm. i had an at account with the same email as my banx so they clashed. hope this helps

Read the text to the right mate, it tells you the criteria needed for the username Smiley
Is transfer account already working? when i try to transfer i am ask about username. When i make new one it's telling invalid username. When i put my user name i get:

Any Help?
Submit a support request on banx.io and im sure the admin will get it sorted for you pal. im having the same issue atm. i had an at account with the same email as my banx so they clashed. hope this helps
Activity: 99

Any Help?

Thanks all

Mark
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Add support for 13 more coins in Coinomi Universal HD Wallet
Coinomi is a very secure and lighweight, universal HD wallet for Android devices, currently supporting 13 coins:

Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, Darkcoin, Reddcoin, NuBits, NuShares, Blackcoin, Feathercoin, Rubycoin, Digitalcoin, and Cannacoin.

In return for your support we will double the number of supported coins to 26!

http://coinomi.com/#13-coins-campaign
And what about payouts?

Payouts for Jan will be done with payouts for Feb on the 28th Smiley

Hmm, I even didnt get payout for december. Can anyone check it?

Morning mate, can you email me at mark at banxcapital.com with your banx.io user details and I will forward it on and it it resolved for you

Regards

Mark
Activity: 115
And what about payouts?

Hmm, I even didnt get payout for december. Can anyone check it?
And what about payouts?

Activity: 115
And what about payouts?
Pages:
Jump to: