Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 27. (Read 112999 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
A payment delay is worrying. Usually when a company announces some bad news it is just the first announcement in a long line of bad news.

I fear that the falling bitcoin price is catching up with you now.

I did wonder if you had gone past the point of no return quite a while ago.

Do you have a stop-loss on this business?
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Well I haven't received December or January's payouts yet. Sent off emails, contacted the support, no one gives a shit

Excuse me I have repeatedly asked you to contact me direct at mark at banxcapital.com to resolve the December payout issue. please do so

Mark
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Well I haven't received December or January's payouts yet. Sent off emails, contacted the support, no one gives a shit
January Payout Delay

Folks, I hate to say due that the January payout is delayed due to a app problem that we are having.

Rest assured we are working on getting it sorted out asap and payouts will be done.

I will keep everyone updated

Regards

Mark
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have shares too on c-cex.com
I contacted the banx team, hope they can help me fast with my problem.

Thanks for your Help.
The Banx-team sorted out my problem and solved my problems.
Big like!

Good work Banx-team.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
How can I get shares?

at banx.io

The site doesn't even work half the time for me.
The banx team are constantly working with the site. sometimes it is down. if you watch marks last update a few post up youll know whats goin on. the site is getting revamped completley and is due to be online in the next week or so.
Big things happening with banx capital over the next weeks/months.
ive recieved every dividend payment as promised and they have been good payouts to say banx is not 100% yet. Granted the dividends have been a day or 2 late due to ironing out bugs with the system. but overall i am very impressed with the work the guys are doing.
Seriously if you want to invest in a company that is only grow over the next few months get in on banx. Not many crypto projects can say they have successfully paid out dividends or even stuck around as long as banx has.

Ps ask mark to add you to the banx skype group. ull have access to the team and fellow investors. weve got a good group of people
Activity: 224
How can I get shares?

at banx.io

The site doesn't even work half the time for me.
Activity: 132
Activity: 224
Still haven't received my payment and I msged support a couple of days ago.  Huh

please email me direct at mark at banxcapital.com and I will sort it out for you personally

Regards

Mark

How can I get shares?
Still haven't received my payment and I msged support a couple of days ago.  Huh

please email me direct at mark at banxcapital.com and I will sort it out for you personally

Regards

Mark

Still haven't received my payment and I msged support a couple of days ago.  Huh
Activity: 191
How many Banxshares have been issued as of now? Or a better question... How many Banxshares were part of the payout last month?
So why didn't I get a December payout?

Please contact support on the website who will resolve what ever issue you have
So why didn't I get a December payout?
Big Banx update video with all the latest from whats going on with me and Banx >> Banx Update >> http://youtu.be/Ctf1B4vAr24
Activity: 101
Hey guys

We added Banx Shares to out Altcoin NEWS and INFO Portal @satoshis.guru

Have a look!

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-info/banxshares/

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-info/banxshares/graphs-banx-shares/

greetz

Great stuff! Thanks for that!! Smiley
Ouch, just checked the bitcoin price at coindesk.

Are you still mining?

How does your investment plan hold up with bitcoin at less than $200? Your investment plan had bitcoin at $500.
Its ok. Mark is going to manipulate BTC to "$1000" on his order book. You will all be fine.  Tongue

Haha, good one Smiley

Are you still mining?

How does your investment plan hold up with bitcoin at less than $200? Your investment plan had bitcoin at $500.

We are on a long term thing rather than "flash in a pan" investments. Bitcoin may be low today but we are working with people that have a lot of experience in predicting forex markets, stock markets and now bitcoin markets. So far their figures have held pretty strong.

When it comes to mining a lot of short term thinkers would have turned off their machines this past week due to the price falling and it becoming unprofitable in the short term to mine. However this is a good thing for long term people like us as it decreases the difficulty therefore meaning we can mine more with the same amount of power!

Looking at the forecasts we have access to the price will not be hanging around at this level for very long so our advice is to either buy buy buy or mine mine mine Wink haha
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

Are you still mining?

Its ok. Mark is going to manipulate BTC to "$1000" on his order book. You will all be fine.  Tongue
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Are you still mining?

Pages:
Jump to: