Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 24. (Read 112999 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
System is working well and the new exchange is awesome !
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Another month another payout, one of the few coins I've invested in that have actually delivered what they said on the tin, the fact that it's gone up and stayed up for several months is nice too. I've made 37% on them PLUS the monthly payouts.

Will be buying more at this rate I think ;-)
My experience has been the exact same, such a relief to be involved with a legit business that does what they promise, im sure the future of banx will be very bright
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Received my payout, thank you very much Smiley
Activity: 319
Another month another payout, one of the few coins I've invested in that have actually delivered what they said on the tin, the fact that it's gone up and stayed up for several months is nice too. I've made 37% on them PLUS the monthly payouts.

Will be buying more at this rate I think ;-)
I still can't migrate my account because of this error: Error: Email address already registered

Error: Invalid pin | Invalid email
When I try to reset my password I am asked for PIN, but I never migrated my account, so what PIN should it be?
You must have had an atomictrade account. its asking you for the old atomic a login details. u will have to recover your account via email. then open a support ticket and admin will merge your old banx account with your atomic trade account.
I created a support ticket, hope it helps. Your request (21) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
That should get you sorted pal
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
I still can't migrate my account because of this error: Error: Email address already registered

When I try to reset my password I am asked for PIN, but I never migrated my account, so what PIN should it be?
You must have had an atomictrade account. its asking you for the old atomic a login details. u will have to recover your account via email. then open a support ticket and admin will merge your old banx account with your atomic trade account.
I created a support ticket, hope it helps. Your request (21) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Activity: 411
Activity: 469
Where did you see your payment in the new Banx.io?
https://banx.io/balances
^^ there
Activity: 294
Where did you see your payment in the new Banx.io?
Januarys payments recieved along with febuarys payments, nice one  Grin
I was also trying to transfer my account to the new system without success, it says: Error: Email address already registered
I can't login to old system neither to new...  Huh

Did you have an Atomic Trade account?

It sounds like you're trying to register a new account instead of transferring your old one?
No, I had only banx.io account, I clicked on sign-in and "Existing Banx users please use the form HERE to transfer your account to the new system"
Activity: 952
Where do I find them? I was unable to log on a few weeks ago on the old banx.io as well.
I'm unable to log in, and there is no password recovery. How do I go about recovering my account? I had a bit put into banx.
Did you follow the instructions on transferring your old account into the new exchange?
Activity: 952
I'm unable to log in, and there is no password recovery. How do I go about recovering my account? I had a bit put into banx.
I was also trying to transfer my account to the new system without success, it says: Error: Email address already registered

Did you have an Atomic Trade account?

It sounds like you're trying to register a new account instead of transferring your old one?
Is transfer account already working? when i try to transfer i am ask about username. When i make new one it's telling invalid username. When i put my user name i get:

Error: Username already in use

Any Help?
Yeah someone else mentioned this, it's if you already had an atomic trade account or someone else has used the same account name.

Hit the Banx team up on help they will get you sorted asap.

Is transfer account already working? when i try to transfer i am ask about username. When i make new one it's telling invalid username. When i put my user name i get:

Error: Username already in use

Any Help?
Yeah someone else mentioned this, it's if you already had an atomic trade account or someone else has used the same account name.

Hit the Banx team up on help they will get you sorted asap.
Pages:
Jump to: