Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Banx - Liquidity Paid Back In From Profits - page 28. (Read 112999 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have shares too on c-cex.com
I contacted the banx team, hope they can help me fast with my problem.

Hi there I have just responded to your PM and will sort out your shares asap Smiley

Still waiting for more details..

Thanks for your time banxteam
Activity: 455
Merit: 250

Keep up the good work BANX team!

thanks! Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Keep up the good work BANX team!
Is Banx.io down? I cant seem to load the page up anymore, all the loads up is the support tab on the left side which does not work.

all is now working fine, thanks Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Is Banx.io down? I cant seem to load the page up anymore, all the loads up is the support tab on the left side which does not work.

Hi there I have just responded to your PM and will sort out your shares asap Smiley
Activity: 112
DECEMBER PAYOUTS

Dec profit payouts have now been made. 0.00006489 BTC per BANX was paid (2 cents per share)

Thanks

Mark

Not bad really, that puts it at around 24% over a year about 20x more than in the bank in the UK!!

indeed. we are on track and 2015 will be a great year for us Smiley
Activity: 319
DECEMBER PAYOUTS

Dec profit payouts have now been made. 0.00006489 BTC per BANX was paid (2 cents per share)

Thanks

Mark

Not bad really, that puts it at around 24% over a year about 20x more than in the bank in the UK!!
DECEMBER PAYOUTS

Thanks

Mark
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
We can list your coin again sure, but if your future plan is give nodes only for exchanges, let me know, because then we need to inform customers so they don't try to send coins in personal wallets because only exchanges will have live network.

I like to support all kind of crypto innovations.
Investors can make own decisions about BANX, but first we need to know facts, right?

Yep agreed,

We will keep you fully informed so you can inform your customers as well.

We will be opening up the nodes to others in the future once we have sorted the security issues with the upgraded wallet.

Sending coins between exchanges will be fine but as you say, personal wallets aren't active at the moment.

Once we have the new wallet released then things will be much easier for everyone Smiley

Damn hackers! lol
Okay.
So if you want, I can list BANX back on the market, as soon we have working nodes and we know where customers can send coins from alcurEX.
you can send pm or contact [email protected]

halibit
alcurEX
Activity: 101
We can list your coin again sure, but if your future plan is give nodes only for exchanges, let me know, because then we need to inform customers so they don't try to send coins in personal wallets because only exchanges will have live network.

Investors can make own decisions about BANX, but first we need to know facts, right?

Yep agreed,

We will keep you fully informed so you can inform your customers as well.

We will be opening up the nodes to others in the future once we have sorted the security issues with the upgraded wallet.

Sending coins between exchanges will be fine but as you say, personal wallets aren't active at the moment.

Once we have the new wallet released then things will be much easier for everyone Smiley

Damn hackers! lol
legendary

It would have been nice of you to contact us before listing our shares on your exchange... If you had done that you would have found out that the shares are currently locked to our exchange as we are doing security updates on the wallet.

Once these updates are complete then we will be considering which exchanges to be listed on and these exchanges will be given the right nodes to connect their wallet to.

Please send me a message on here or get in touch via Skype @ yesbossdodd and I will happily talk to you about everything.

Thanks

Simon
This is very confusing.
I'm talk with MarkLyford when BANX was listed on alcurEX.
I tought he is one of the main developer.
alcurEX exchange is even named in this thread first page.
How you can say we are not contact with you?

Are you saying that all BANX what are bought and people holding in they wallets are useless and on the future they can send it only in place you are accept?
If so, I'm not sure is BANX cryptocurrency at all anymore.
Well maybe centralized cryptocurrency.  Cheesy

edit:
But I understand BANX is share and you may have good reason for that.
Just sad I didn't get informed.

There was only tiny volume but because your thread is listing our exchange, I think you should accept shares what some one is bought from alcurEX.

What you think about that?

halibit
alcurEX

Sorry

I didn't realise you had been speaking to Mark about this.

I can get your wallet nodes sorted if you would like to list it. I'll just have to dig them out...

legendary
BANX market is delisted on alcurEX.
All who bought BANX, your trades are cancelled and bitcoins are back deposit in your account.

Mark. Only in your account have BANX anymore.
How you want me to send it back to you?
Because wallet is blocked from your network, I can't send transaction.
legendary
Never mind.
I will cancel those orders because they can't withdraw BANX anymore.
legendary
I just check and there is only 7.84353150 BANX bought. edit. found one another small trade more..
I don't think this is big deal for you if you accept those in you locked exchange, right?
legendary
It would have been nice of you to contact us before listing our shares on your exchange... If you had done that you would have found out that the shares are currently locked to our exchange as we are doing security updates on the wallet.

Once these updates are complete then we will be considering which exchanges to be listed on and these exchanges will be given the right nodes to connect their wallet to.

Please send me a message on here or get in touch via Skype @ yesbossdodd and I will happily talk to you about everything.

Thanks

Simon
This is very confusing.
I'm talk with MarkLyford when BANX was listed on alcurEX.
I tought he is one of the main developer.
alcurEX exchange is even named in this thread first page.
How you can say we are not contact with you?

Are you saying that all BANX what are bought and people holding in they wallets are useless and on the future they can send it only in place you are accept?
If so, I'm not sure is BANX cryptocurrency at all anymore.
Well maybe centralized cryptocurrency.  Cheesy

edit:
But I understand BANX is share and you may have good reason for that.
Just sad I didn't get informed.

There was only tiny volume but because your thread is listing our exchange, I think you should accept shares what some one is bought from alcurEX.

What you think about that?

halibit
alcurEX

Thanks

Simon
legendary
I need to freeze BANX trading on alcurEX until network issue is solved.

u will have to get intouch with one of the exchange devs , to complete the transfer. ill give one of them the head sup for ya though.
Thank you.
All I need is just one working node address. Example other exhange or even better might be block explorer wallet address.
Pages:
Jump to: