Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BARR] The Only Cryptocurrency Where No One's Ever Lost Money - page 12. (Read 39325 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

What vote?

There's a voting process every month, it ends on the 1st at 00:00 UTC.

1 BARR = 1 vote, sent to the BARR Market Fund with a message attached naming the altcoin being voted for.
(NXT-59NQ-AA5B-V4NT-HAZLY)

The Market Fund exists only to trade BARR, and no BARR or NXT ever leaves that account unless it goes back to the Burn Fund.  So voting also acts as a donation that helps support the price of BARR.

After we get enough users in OFFS, we may transition to burning all BARR that comes into the Market Fund, swapping it for OFFS, selling the OFFS for NXT, and then using 100% of that NXT to buy BARR.  Then burning that BARR, etc.

So far nobody has voted except me, but it's still good because it's an open process that is available for everyone to see.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
what will be CHC/BARR exchange rate ?

Hopefully it will be pretty good.  We'll try to set the rate on or before the 7th.  

Hard to see how you can maintain that stance, given the developments in Nxt assets. The Nxt dependency was always my biggest objection in principle to your approach.

What vote?

Cheers

Graham

I take your point re NXT assets, but dependency may not be a big issue. Maybe Jl777 will be giving an example soon!
How do you see the better approach, for BARR?

BTW....https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14039197
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

Hopefully it will be pretty good.  We'll try to set the rate on or before the 7th. 

Hard to see how you can maintain that stance, given the developments in Nxt assets. The Nxt dependency was always my biggest objection in principle to your approach.

What vote?

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Alright, only a few hours to go before February burn redemption ends for BowsCoin and BARR/OFFS.

Hopefully it will be pretty good.  We'll try to set the rate on or before the 7th. 
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
I've voted for ChainCoin CHC as the coin for March.

ChainCoin trades at C-Cex and Cryptopia.

Remember the new schedule is: 
Voting ends at 00:00 UTC on the 1st of each month,
and burn exchange now goes from the 14th through the 28th of each month. 
Bunnycoin should be cross out from eligible list, isnt it ?
Yes, that is correct.
why it is still not crossed out ?

The data review for this cycle's update processing is still in secondary phase.
legendary
Yes, that is correct.
why it is still not crossed out ?

Yes, that is correct.
legendary
Voting for March will end at 00:00 UTC on March 1.
We have burned 2,000,000 BSC, which is over 37% of the supply, with a current value of approximately $3200.

Less than 5% of all BowsCoins remain in circulation outside the top 10 addresses.

http://richlist.cryptobe.com/BowsCoin

because everyone needs a felt patch,
just started an auction for the necessary 10K BSC to get your own favourite coin icon made up.

we will give you the voucher, then you can give it to Bowscoin dev with your specific request Smiley

NOTE.
the 10K BSC will come as a yobit code.
currently their wallet is offline and taking advantage of the BARR swap may not be possible.

Remember not to buy or accept any so-called BSC BowsCoins at YoBit unless they get their wallet online.
If you can't withdraw it, you don't actually have any real BSC. 
And their wallet has been offline since last year.

C-Cex is currently the only market where you can deposit and withdraw BSC, so that's where the trading is.
The market at YoBit says someone just bought exactly 10,000 BSC today, between 65 and 84 satoshis,
while BSC has been 400 satoshis at C-Cex for the past 7 days in a row.

So if someone offers you BSC at YoBit, remember that they probably just bought it for 80% less than the current market rate because it can't be withdrawn.
Burn exchange for BowsCoin has begun, and will end on February 28.

Check the BARR Market Fund at NXT-59NQ-AA5B-V4NT-HAZLY to see all asset transfers of BARR with attached messages.  1 BARR is 1 vote.
legendary
how to check current vote results for burn candidate ?
Since nobody else has voted yet, I just sent 10,000 votes to vote for moving the voting date.  If nobody else outvotes me before midnight on the 14th, we'll see how it works to end the voting at 00:00 UTC on the 1st of each month and then burn the coins from the 14th to the 28th.
BowsCoin will be redeemed at the rate of .02 BARR per BSC, or 50 BSC for 1 BARR.

The burn address for BowsCoin is B4T5ciTCkWauSqVAcVKy88ofjcSasUkSYU

Current supply is 5,355,099 BSC

Block explorer:  http://cryptobe.com/chain/BowsCoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 102

Basically, a Zero Bullshit System.

We need to implement one of those for this thread

I seriously doubt the forum allows custom code

Basically, a Zero Bullshit System.

We need to implement one of those for this thread