Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BARR] The Only Cryptocurrency Where No One's Ever Lost Money - page 9. (Read 39325 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I remember the first proof of burn but this is even better than original.

I think Counterparty was the first proof-of-burn, they burned Bitcoin for their initial distribution.

They had different reasons for doing it, and it was a one-time thing.  But so far we have been successful in making real changes across 10 different blockchains, with real influence and far-reaching effects for the entire crypto market.

I missed this concept or algorithm I am more active on pos and pow coins but this algorithm is more better  I would like to participate on the next round of vote and will watch this thread to see what altcoins are candidate..

The eligible coins are listed on Page 1 of this topic, and voting is open each month until the end of the month. 

Any suggestions for next month's coin?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

I think Counterparty was the first proof-of-burn, they burned Bitcoin for their initial distribution.

They had different reasons for doing it, and it was a one-time thing.  But so far we have been successful in making real changes across 10 different blockchains, with real influence and far-reaching effects for the entire crypto market.

I missed this concept or algorithm I am more active on pos and pow coins but this algorithm is more better  I would like to participate on the next round of vote and will watch this thread to see what altcoins are candidate..

Activity: 785
Merit: 502
I propose to add RAIN to eligible list and i ask second time: why BUN is still in list ?

RAIN says it's only listed at comkort and cryptorush, but both of those exchanges are offline.

We burned 11 Billion BUN, but there are still plenty of billions unburned.  We probably won't get around to burning it again, but it could be an option if we run out of other coins to burn.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
I propose to add RAIN to eligible list and i ask second time: why BUN is still in list ?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

Think that was some of molecular's Casascius stash going up in flames. ^^^
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
May voting period is halfway over, send your votes before the end of the month
May burn goes from the 14th to the 28th, and we'll be burning BARR and redeeming it with OFFS Altcoin Offset Credits.
legendary
Voting is over, nobody voted for any new altcoins yet.  So we will only do our standard burn of BARR for OFFS during the month of May.
is it too late to vote ? maybe not ?

It's not too late!  Voting is open through May 31 for the coin or coins to be burned in June.
legendary
Voting is over, nobody voted for any new altcoins yet.  So we will only do our standard burn of BARR for OFFS during the month of May.
is it too late to vote ? maybe not ?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
This is like having a trading pair in many faces much like a trade of coins but i like the concept waiting for the other coins to be added.
April burn has now ended.  Voting for next month ends in 2 days, no votes yet.
Less than 24 hours to go for April's burn period.
We have now burned over 25% of the XAP supply.
BARR's asset ID is 7823929696462256005

The burn address for BARR is NXT-HD9P-ZTPP-EHFJ-59VUC

Link to the OFFS ANN:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233350.20

legendary
could you remind me how to sent BARR for burn to OFFS ?
what is BARR's Currrency code ?
Pages:
Jump to: