Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BARR] The Only Cryptocurrency Where No One's Ever Lost Money - page 7. (Read 39325 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
We got a question on PM that other people might like answered:

Q:  "is their a max amount of cage that I can burn?"

A:  There is no maximum amount.  We have allocated enough BARR to burn and redeem up to the entire supply of CAGE, which is over 101 Billion coins.  This is a real coin swap, so if you're a CAGE whale and you swap to BARR, then you'll be a BARR whale.  The value of BARR you'll get will be equivalent to the value of CAGE you burn, and we're planning the exchange rate to be set at 500,000 CAGE per BARR (.00000200 BARR per CAGE).

Alright, we will be burning CageCoin from September 14th through September 28th. 

The burn address is:   DUUhXNEw1bNAMSKgm1Kt2tSPWdzF8952Np

We'll watch the markets and set an exchange rate by the end of next week.
gentlemen, august is over, it's time to vote, but you don't answer my PM again

upd: i voted

OK we're checking if there's a working burn address
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
gentlemen, august is over, it's time to vote, but you don't answer my PM again

upd: i voted
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
We need this kind of service,I  think  they are a big help in the community I am into trading and have seen a lot of coins going from big hype to a dead coin,I won't mention names but burning this dead coin is a big help to the community ..
hi dev can i burn any coin to get barr? thanks

You can always buy BARR with NXT on the decentralized NXT Asset Exchange.

If there are any altcoins in particular that you think would be good candidates to burn, please mention them here and we can get some discussion going.
hi dev can i burn any coin to get barr? thanks
so, august begins, any news ?
The BARR community is just as active as ever!  As always, we welcome and encourage any suggestions for the next coins to burn. 
is HAZLY still main account to vote ?
i see last transaction was in april
Yes, but bring your suggestions here first so we can make sure they're eligible before you vote.
i sent suggestion by PM but you don't answer

We're looking into it but we probably won't burn a coin we've already burned before.
legendary
The BARR community is just as active as ever!  As always, we welcome and encourage any suggestions for the next coins to burn. 
Yes, but bring your suggestions here first so we can make sure they're eligible before you vote.
i sent suggestion by PM but you don't answer
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I found BARR very helpful to liquidate a "dead" coin that I had previously.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I do not use that account very often, because I am not an English native speaker. That is right.

I saw cryptocurrencies are dead after your last action. Do you walk through altcoin forums and write your staff?

Are there any prices and volumes and relevant exchanges for your s(uperb) coin? I could not find any.
You destroy a currency in a period of few weeks.

We don't destroy a currency.  We release BARR into circulation to people who make their personally-held altcoins unspendable.  

Much people do not realize their coin will be currently destroyed, because they do not have the time to read everyday what is going on with their little investments. Weeks later they can see the shit. They realize after your action their coin is destroyed and they have lost all.

That is incorrect, and you don't know anything about how cryptocurrencies work.  It would be impossible for us to destroy people's coins.  Please google "Bitcoin" and learn about it.  Since you are a new user here and 2 of your 3 posts have been about BARR, maybe you should start on the basics of crypto before you try to understand what we're doing with it.
You destroy a currency in a period of few weeks. Much people do not realize their coin will be currently destroyed, because they do not have the time to read everyday what is going on with their little investments. Weeks later they can see the shit. They realize after your action their coin is destroyed and they have lost all. That is scam.

What is your intention?

You destroy the little confidence in cryptocurrencies with such operations.

I googled BARR. No relevant hit.
Listings on Poloniex or Bittrex or other relevant exchanges? No findings.
Are there any charts or actual or historical prices and trade volumes available?
I do not find any Coin with token BARR. There is no entry on coin market cap or somewhere else.

What a perfidious scam is that?

You kill other coins and compensate with a non-existing coin, or what?

Thanks for your completely real and valid comment.  You must have very strong feelings about it, to make it your only post in over a year. 

But then, you obviously don't care enough to read this topic and find out the simple facts.  BARR trading is active and can never be de-listed as long as NXT is still running.

Maybe you thought that everyone who has participated is a complete idiot, and burned their coins without realizing that BARR doesn't even exist? 

Coinmarketcap lists scams like DGCS Digital Credits.  We submitted BARR to Coinmarketcap to be listed, but they ignored us.  Meanwhile, a copycat scammer stole our ideas and launched DGCS, and Coinmarketcap immediately listed that coin.  DGCS burned about $300 worth of altcoins, it lasted about 2 months, and the dev dumped his premined "burn fund" down to 1 satoshi.  That coin is a non-existing coin now, but it's still listed:  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digital-credits

Coinmarketcap lists NXT assets like BARR:
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/nxt-asset-exchange/

But they never listed BARR, even when BARR burned $30,000 worth of altcoins and was consistently in the Top 5 trading volumes on the Asset Exchange.

So to answer your question, newbie with 1 post from Italy, the altcoin scene is full of idiots and crooks.  Being listed on some other sites full of idiots and crooks doesn't make a coin "real".  Being ignored by those sites doesn't take away from BARR's value or the accomplishments we've achieved.

I do not find any Coin with token BARR. There is no entry on coin market cap or somewhere else.

What a perfidious scam is that?

You kill other coins and compensate with a non-existing coin, or what?

legendary

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I agree with you that some of the coins that are eligible to be a candidate died a natural death,I think you need a full support or set up a community for this so the number of this scam coin are lessen to a certain degree..
Pages:
Jump to: