Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BARR] The Only Cryptocurrency Where No One's Ever Lost Money - page 8. (Read 39325 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Probably not.  We had a translation to Indonesian last month, and it still hasn't received its 1st reply.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
So far we've burned significant numbers of 10 different altcoins, making real and permanent positive changes across all those blockchains.
We have taken $30,000 worth of altcoins and consolidated them into BARR, and preserved that value which would have been 100% loss in most cases where the coins are now delisted and dead.  BARR can never be delisted or dead as long as the NXT blockchain functions, or unless all BARR holders decide to burn their BARR.
BARR started out with a target price of 3 NXT, and now it's holding right around 10 NXT.
Despite our open voting system, a few people who have never participated said that our process was too centralized.  So we decided to let the voting be 100% community-driven, and we stopped casting votes ourselves.  The result was that 0 votes were cast in April, May, and June, so that no coins were selected to be burned.
As of today we're going to close the June voting a few days early, so that we don't have to monitor it over the long holiday weekend.  No coins will be burned in July, and we'll take the opportunity for a new review of eligible altcoins.  Our list needs to be updated, since many of the coins which were originally eligible are now dead or delisted. 
enjoy your holidays and continue your work after it, undoubtedly
do you need an addition promotion by making other-language localization ?
So far we've burned significant numbers of 10 different altcoins, making real and permanent positive changes across all those blockchains.

We have taken $30,000 worth of altcoins and consolidated them into BARR, and preserved that value which would have been 100% loss in most cases where the coins are now delisted and dead.  BARR can never be delisted or dead as long as the NXT blockchain functions, or unless all BARR holders decide to burn their BARR.

BARR started out with a target price of 3 NXT, and now it's holding right around 10 NXT.

Despite our open voting system, a few people who have never participated said that our process was too centralized.  So we decided to let the voting be 100% community-driven, and we stopped casting votes ourselves.  The result was that 0 votes were cast in April, May, and June, so that no coins were selected to be burned.

As of today we're going to close the June voting a few days early, so that we don't have to monitor it over the long holiday weekend.  No coins will be burned in July, and we'll take the opportunity for a new review of eligible altcoins.  Our list needs to be updated, since many of the coins which were originally eligible are now dead or delisted. 

legendary
bring a fresh approach to this topic
if i vote for bla-bla-coin by sending "x" BARR to HAZLY and no one vote for another coin by sending "x+1" BARR then i will win ?
What's the fresh approach?
nevermind, it's language barrier
answer please
PS: i mean significance of your project and activity in this topic are don't match
if i vote for bla-bla-coin by sending "x" BARR to HAZLY and no one vote for another coin by sending "x+1" BARR then i will win ?

What's the fresh approach?
legendary
The voting doesn't end until June 30, so it would be for July
legendary
guys, is your project alive ?
Liver than you are!
what is about voting for june ?
As you know from watching the voting address NXT-59NQ-AA5B-V4NT-HAZLY, no votes were cast in May.
Our open decentralized voting process continues as always, with the next voting period ending June 30.
does it mean if i will send now 5 BARR for TOPcoin, for example, we will burn TOP from 14/06 to 30/06 ?
Liver than you are!

As you know from watching the voting address NXT-59NQ-AA5B-V4NT-HAZLY, no votes were cast in May.

Our open decentralized voting process continues as always, with the next voting period ending June 30.
legendary
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

You have a very good point here it's useless to burn coins that has a very high pos because it can be replace,maybe this other coins has realized your existence that is why they increase their pos rewards,three more of your kind and their will be a threat to these scam coin

Also, coins that are scams and that have high inflation will eventually destroy themselves without our help. 

In my opinion they just resurrect over time or a new dev take over to promote those coins I have seen that on many coins,they just change their name but the features and the supply are all still there..
is this also consider like doing upgrade to a version? i seen some of this coin resurrected using the new name stating that they are going to burn the old one after replacing it, and I'm curios if they really burning it or just used it again and circulate.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

You have a very good point here it's useless to burn coins that has a very high pos because it can be replace,maybe this other coins has realized your existence that is why they increase their pos rewards,three more of your kind and their will be a threat to these scam coin

Also, coins that are scams and that have high inflation will eventually destroy themselves without our help. 

In my opinion they just resurrect over time or a new dev take over to promote those coins I have seen that on many coins,they just change their name but the features and the supply are all still there..
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
The eligible coins are listed on Page 1 of this topic, and voting is open each month until the end of the month. 

Any suggestions for next month's coin?

Yes I highly recommend valorbit because of it's enormous supply some holders have already accumulated hundreds of millions of this coin and many more coming because of the free distribution which is still undergoing..

Because it's such a new coin, and the distribution is still ongoing, and because block rewards will continue to increase over the next 3 years, there is no way BARR could significantly reduce the supply.  Even if we burned 100% of all valorbit currently in circulation, they would replace and increase the supply by next year. 

The eligible coins are listed on Page 1 of this topic, and voting is open each month until the end of the month. 

Yes I highly recommend valorbit because of it's enormous supply some holders have already accumulated hundreds of millions of this coin and many more coming because of the free distribution which is still undergoing..

Because it's such a new coin, and the distribution is still ongoing, and because block rewards will continue to increase over the next 3 years, there is no way BARR could significantly reduce the supply.  Even if we burned 100% of all valorbit currently in circulation, they would replace and increase the supply by next year. 
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Pages:
Jump to: