Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBC] BigBangCoin Pos Only | Mandatory Wallet Update - page 10. (Read 59948 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!
Well wallet is syncing just fine..on my end maybe you should add BigBang.conf with supplied info found on page 1 of this thread..
add it to your appdata folder: like C:\Users\A1\AppData\Roaming\BigBang make a new txt file n name it BigBang.conf save then open wallet-qt

Good luck to all BigBangCoin miners.
BBC: B5VfU2VRX3uiBWfgeQEQCXusWD5UWtg4QC
Activity: 168
the coin wallet not sync...node not working
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
A good coin need exchange, I want to know.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think suprnova has forked again.
Maybe BBC forked again. Dedi and supr both found block 5486, it's impossible. Dedi on 5494, Supr on 5487, the official explorer on 5494. Could you inspect them?

Please inspect this...
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Just to let you know when we hit 60 users in our irc channel there will be a giveaway of 6k BBC.

no Exchange yet?
Is any exchange good?

then what can we do with this coin?? give example please..

i told him its to late now for a good exchange IMO  Cry it will be weeks before it gets anywhere  Cry
Activity: 238
Maybe BBC forked again. Dedi and supr both found block 5486, it's impossible. Dedi on 5494, Supr on 5487, the official explorer on 5494. Could you inspect them?
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Please get a new logo!.

Working on it! One of them is already in the thread, back a couple of pages. It's a more traditional coin design.
I'm working on a more emblematic version right now. Will post both side-by-side when it is done.

Cheers!

Cynthia
Please get a new logo!.
I have already asked someone to create 2 new logos and you will choose which one i will use in new wallet

Great, thank you! Smiley.
Activity: 112
Please get a new logo!.
I have already asked someone to create 2 new logos and you will choose which one i will use in new wallet
Please get a new logo!.
Activity: 70
We will get added in a good exchange right before Pos starts. An insecure exchange now will just ruin us
that i wanted to know!
We will get added in a good exchange right before Pos starts. An insecure exchange now will just ruin us
Just to let you know when we hit 60 users in our irc channel there will be a giveaway of 6k BBC.

no Exchange yet?
Is any exchange good?

then what can we do with this coin?? give example please..

no Exchange yet?
Is any exchange good?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
no Exchange yet?

They are all in the same fork. Suprnova had an issue fixed now

Thank you for the response Grin

SuchPool is stating an investigation on the back-end ... maybe they have other issues? Are they in contact with you to sort things out?

Thanks once more.
yes they we are talking at the moment
Activity: 294

They are all in the same fork. Suprnova had an issue fixed now

Thank you for the response Grin

SuchPool is stating an investigation on the back-end ... maybe they have other issues? Are they in contact with you to sort things out?

Thanks once more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
shit coin no decent exchange wanna list this and i understand why.

Dude... BBC is what, a couple of days old? People need to get out of this instant gratification mindset that we have
fallen into.

I don't know of many coins who have all their shit together @ launch the way BBC did. I mean, wallets, source code,
block explorers, faucets, games, AND pre-compiled miners all ready BEFORE launch? That's pretty cool in my book.
Pages:
Jump to: