Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBC] BigBangCoin Pos Only | Mandatory Wallet Update - page 5. (Read 59948 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I just withdraw my BBC from suprnova(around 40 minutes now) to C-CEX, but it doesn't show anything on my balance, when I check the transaction on suprnova (TX:dc8d327bbe04616c3428d75fe5944f0d5c5fe204bc04d592f251729c7631a817) it show confirmed, any one have same issue with me?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
My wallet's synced but i never received the coins i withdrew from suprnova despite using the correct address and all. I also can't withdraw coins from suchpool.

suprnova is on wrong chain from 548x block, see my post 2-3 days ago..

Maybe BBC forked again. Dedi and supr both found block 5486, it's impossible. Dedi on 5494, Supr on 5487, the official explorer on 5494. Could you inspect them?

Please inspect this...

my coins from dedecated pool never got to my wallet but my coins from suprnova got there ok

I got all of my mined coin from dedicated and suprnova, when they were on right blockchain. Unfortunatelly suprnova was on wrong chain in the last 3 days of mining. You can check it on block statistics page, which shows you very low difficulty... however you can see that decicated and suprnova also find the blocks between 6990 and 7000 which is impossible:

https://bbc.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

http://bbc.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Compare to the official block explorer, dedicated was on the right chain...

http://bigbangcoin.info/explorer/index.php?block_hash=0000000002b8f56adde998c166069ab09f69914593a1427fa4420d3cd0c33f1e

The other story, that dedicated didn't upgrade the wallet yet.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Proof of Developer done for BigBangCoin [BBC] @BigBangCoin1 4/5 Plus+ Rating | http://cryptoasian.com/bbc-bigbangcoin/ … #ProofOfDev $BBC
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
me same, who is responsible for all of this, sure dev is ,but now he is hiding. damn u , how can i suppose to pay my 2 days mining hashpower bill.
How is it my fault. I contacted both to update daemon and resync. I can't update it for them

want ur coin survive, do sth and fix the problem. ASAP
Activity: 112
me same, who is responsible for all of this, sure dev is ,but now he is hiding. damn u , how can i suppose to pay my 2 days mining hashpower bill.
How is it my fault. I contacted both to update daemon and resync. I can't update it for them
Activity: 64
my coins from dedecated pool never got to my wallet

+1 , Lost 3k, Shitty network -.-

Coins from suprnova and suchpool never arrived to my wallet either. Two and a half days of mining and nothing to show for it.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
my coins from dedecated pool never got to my wallet

+1 , Lost 3k, Shitty network -.-
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
My wallet's synced but i never received the coins i withdrew from suprnova despite using the correct address and all. I also can't withdraw coins from suchpool.

Maybe BBC forked again. Dedi and supr both found block 5486, it's impossible. Dedi on 5494, Supr on 5487, the official explorer on 5494. Could you inspect them?

Please inspect this...

my coins from dedecated pool never got to my wallet but my coins from suprnova got there ok
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Please inspect this...
Activity: 115
when bittrex?
Activity: 64
Activity: 728
Blockexplorer into wallet it is very convenient. Good work DEV!
Activity: 102
Can't withdrawl coins from suchpool, what's going on
+1,Block 7161 is normal, but I can't get my coins from the game pool.
Can't withdrawl coins from suchpool, what's going on
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Downloaded the new wallet today. Love seeing the coin I designed added to it! Just wanted to let you
know that the staking works great. Been staking like mad Smiley
Activity: 700
Takes forever for confirmations ZzzzzZZ
Activity: 70
this thing is obviously going nowhere,r.i.p

close the topic please mods.

i have the same feeling
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC