Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBC] BigBangCoin Pos Only | Mandatory Wallet Update - page 7. (Read 59948 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yeah, my wallet is on 7001, and minted the first POS coin  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Mandatory Wallet Update

Windows: Dropbox

Linux: Dropbox

Source: Github

I will compile for mac soon
Activity: 224
dedi has some problems with cashout
last block 7000 ... and nothing
can't cashout..
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
you all now that Bing Bang Coin Dice Game isn't confirming deposits? , not shure but waiting for an hour now
still waiting to play dice , not confirming
Activity: 115
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
The longer you wait on adding an exchange, the bigger the miner dump will be.
Lol dumper Grin Grin

Miner.

See, miners actually participate in coins and keep the network alive in exchange for things of actual monetary value, BTC. If you expect miners to mine a coin for 'free' then you're sorely mistaken. They aren't here to get rich fast, but they do expect to be paid for their work. The longer a coin goes without an exchange, the hotter that coin gets in their pocket. And while maybe normally they'd hang onto coins for a bit longer to see where it goes, as soon as the coin hits the exchange it's going to get dumped by miners.

Miners are not long term investors. They are people exchanging transactions for a fee. A coin without an exchange is just dead weight and no one wants to mine that. As of right now, miners have a huge power bill (for those of us that have mined it) and absolutely nothing to help pay for it. Hence there will be a massive dump as soon as this coin hits the exchange because it's went so long without any sort of 'payment' to miners.

Unless BBC has some long term investors lined up, it will be squashed under the weight of the bill that's already been stacked against it, which is the fee for miners mining the coin. Since this coin is so 'hesitant' to be added to exchanges, it's safe to say there are no big investors waiting to plug this thing, which means this is a shit coin wearing pretty perfume and pretending its not by not entering the exchange market.

As I've mentioned in other shitcoin threads. Exchanges should be available on DAY ONE. As soon as the coin launches and it's mineable. It should be on an exchange or it'll create a bunch of angst for those who are mining it and they wont care what the market looks like when they dump, they'll just try to get paid.

Well i get more profit from coins that hit in exchanges after PoW stage
Mining is my hobby, taking risk is part of the game  Wink

I've seen plenty of coins (and been part of a few of them) where after the PoW phase ends and the 'hype' ends, the coin tanks... BTC volume is withdrawn and put into newer coins. Holding onto coins the majority of the time just leads to loses compared to selling when you get it. A couple coins haven't been this way, but they're few and far in between (the last one for me was Gorilla).

Based on the exchange that was added, I was already mining this thing at a loss. If it was added sooner, there would've been less miners and more return for those mining it (and closer to breaking even as far as power goes). It's a lot less 'risky' if there are exchanges for coins as people have a baseline to go by.
Applying some fixes for pos. It will take me a couple of hours.
those exchange is a big shit with low volume...
when Bittrrex???
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
any alternative download link for windows?
Activity: 102
The wallet is stuck on 7000.
Unheard of exchange, late in the game  with no volume.
Put a fork in it. It's done.
Wallet is not stuck. There aren't any mature coins so that blocks will go forward. Basic Pos principle
me too,hlep m.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
My new wallet is out of sync. Please advise. Thanks.
Activity: 307
Unheard of exchange, late in the game  with no volume.
Wallet is not stuck. There aren't any mature coins so that blocks will go forward. Basic Pos principle

This ^^

This happens with POS coins, and so does the trolling because people are too fucking stupid to understand how coins work.
Activity: 344
Merit: 251
Unconfirmed coins remain unconfirmed.
Blockchain stuck at 7000.
Activity: 75
There's an exchange listed in the op page. No buys or sells.
https://bitex.cc/exchange/BBC/BTC
BBC was just added to that exchange. Was about to share now

This is a joke of bitex to not shut up?
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
I sent 2 transactions, The first for around 2k and the second for around 6k. The second transaction arrvied almost instantly, But the first is yet to arrive...??

trans id: 91d52c0a3db723f07c30a3416f2ec0774cc7bea60750defd3fb61e4e85cd8ddc
Activity: 392
There's an exchange listed in the op page. No buys or sells.
https://bitex.cc/exchange/BBC/BTC
BBC was just added to that exchange. Was about to share now
Such a small exchange
Activity: 344
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: