Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBC] BigBangCoin Pos Only | Mandatory Wallet Update - page 9. (Read 59948 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
So nobody is mining this?! Just checked all the pools and they have 0-5/6 people on each ...

dedi has 145 atm

and suchpool 37 but there is only 300 PoW block left to mine ...
Maybe people are already switching their rigs...
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
There they are Smiley . Away I go
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So nobody is mining this?! Just checked all the pools and they have 0-5/6 people on each ...

dedi has 145 atm
Activity: 47
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
The longer you wait on adding an exchange, the bigger the miner dump will be.
Lol dumper Grin Grin
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
wallet did not sync

addnode=198.23.242.141
addnode=78.46.199.170

other addnode for ot?
Delete everything (except wallet.dat) in the \Roaming\BigBang folder and start again.
That fixed it for me.
Activity: 115
wallet did not sync

addnode=198.23.242.141
addnode=78.46.199.170

other addnode for ot?
Activity: 238
i used the word rain because the command for the bot is rain. Same wallet?

And same wallet as Aiden, Judge, etc. Really?  Wink I don't think that common developer, it's a new design of the wallets today.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Today there is going to rain BBC in our irc channel.  I will distribute 10k in total to whoever is in there at 20:00 GMT
you may want to give that to richie at bittrex to list the coin or crispy  Shocked
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
I stop this mine! This coin - lost time and lost money for the electric power!
yes i stopped 1 day ago. getting to an exchange like i said on time is so important. now nothing. he wouldn't listen  Cry
Today there is going to rain BBC in our irc channel.  I will distribute 10k in total to whoever is in there at 20:00 GMT
Activity: 56
I stop this mine! This coin - lost time and lost money for the electric power!

I don't think so, dump is independent from this. There is evereytime dumping in the 2-5th days on the exchange. See all new coins which went to the exhange in the last 3 days... HZ, PLEB, THEO, etc. However, most of coins very cheap atm. due to the lot of scammers/wall streeters/pricemanipulators (with bots) who caused the loss of confidence in cryptocurrencies by ppl. You can see, the USD/BTC price also reduced in the last 2-3 days.

My personal question for everybody: Why do you want to BBC go to an exchange? Do you want to sell it as soon as possible? Basically, why did you mine it? For the profit or for use it for the real assets buying? In first case, you will dumper, as a most of miners, or not?

What good is a coin that cannot be traded?  This coin has no real world use currently...so an exchange is the only thing that would keep this coin alive.

Your thinking is backwards.

What coin without an exchange is doing well right now?  None.

I'm not thinking backwards, it is the simply, clear true, which is verified by also you. Today only one (maybe other 2-3) coin useable for real life: BTC. Most of other coin made for only trading and profit, but only 20% of miners make profit, the least 80% lost on this. Why made a lot of ASIC resistance coin? There are lot of free GPU on the market, which can make profit only on new algos. These coins produce only few important and interesting things: evolution, e.g, new algos, anonimity, better and better difficulty control, etc...

Otherwise, I'm not young, and I have seen lot of event, evolution in my career, and I have done lot of effort for the better future, and I'm Sci-Fi fun more than 30 years ago. So, I'm really thingking for the future, and not the todays quick win, maybe I can do this.
New wallet

I don't think so, dump is independent from this. There is evereytime dumping in the 2-5th days on the exchange. See all new coins which went to the exhange in the last 3 days... HZ, PLEB, THEO, etc. However, most of coins very cheap atm. due to the lot of scammers/wall streeters/pricemanipulators (with bots) who caused the loss of confidence in cryptocurrencies by ppl. You can see, the USD/BTC price also reduced in the last 2-3 days.

My personal question for everybody: Why do you want to BBC go to an exchange? Do you want to sell it as soon as possible? Basically, why did you mine it? For the profit or for use it for the real assets buying? In first case, you will dumper, as a most of miners, or not?

What good is a coin that cannot be traded?  This coin has no real world use currently...so an exchange is the only thing that would keep this coin alive.

What coin without an exchange is doing well right now?  None.
People will concentrate on syscoin launch so this will not do us any good.
Also yes all prices are going down btc too.

Edit: Not to forget. I was contacted for Proof of Developer. Waiting for analysis
Activity: 336

What good is a coin that cannot be traded?  This coin has no real world use currently...so an exchange is the only thing that would keep this coin alive.

What coin without an exchange is doing well right now?  None.

Activity: 171
In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!
Well it takes less then a month to get added on cryptsy start casting your votes now!!
Activity: 423
Pages:
Jump to: