Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBC] BigBangCoin Pos Only | Mandatory Wallet Update - page 8. (Read 59948 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There's an exchange listed in the op page. No buys or sells.
https://bitex.cc/exchange/BBC/BTC
BBC was just added to that exchange. Was about to share now

Yeah i sent some coins there....they deposited just waiting for confirmations
BBC was just added to that exchange. Was about to share now
Activity: 344
Merit: 251
Activity: 344
Merit: 251
POS at 7000?
Thanks a lot for the IRC channel giveaway
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
The longer you wait on adding an exchange, the bigger the miner dump will be.
Lol dumper Grin Grin

Miner.

See, miners actually participate in coins and keep the network alive in exchange for things of actual monetary value, BTC. If you expect miners to mine a coin for 'free' then you're sorely mistaken. They aren't here to get rich fast, but they do expect to be paid for their work. The longer a coin goes without an exchange, the hotter that coin gets in their pocket. And while maybe normally they'd hang onto coins for a bit longer to see where it goes, as soon as the coin hits the exchange it's going to get dumped by miners.

Miners are not long term investors. They are people exchanging transactions for a fee. A coin without an exchange is just dead weight and no one wants to mine that. As of right now, miners have a huge power bill (for those of us that have mined it) and absolutely nothing to help pay for it. Hence there will be a massive dump as soon as this coin hits the exchange because it's went so long without any sort of 'payment' to miners.

Unless BBC has some long term investors lined up, it will be squashed under the weight of the bill that's already been stacked against it, which is the fee for miners mining the coin. Since this coin is so 'hesitant' to be added to exchanges, it's safe to say there are no big investors waiting to plug this thing, which means this is a shit coin wearing pretty perfume and pretending its not by not entering the exchange market.

As I've mentioned in other shitcoin threads. Exchanges should be available on DAY ONE. As soon as the coin launches and it's mineable. It should be on an exchange or it'll create a bunch of angst for those who are mining it and they wont care what the market looks like when they dump, they'll just try to get paid.

Well i get more profit from coins that hit in exchanges after PoW stage
Mining is my hobby, taking risk is part of the game  Wink
Activity: 68

<+BigBangCoin-tip> Lefter1s rained 346.15384615384613BBC upon the whole channel.

Thanxs for the rain !
Added Windows and Linux wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Lol dumper Grin Grin

Miner.

See, miners actually participate in coins and keep the network alive in exchange for things of actual monetary value, BTC. If you expect miners to mine a coin for 'free' then you're sorely mistaken. They aren't here to get rich fast, but they do expect to be paid for their work. The longer a coin goes without an exchange, the hotter that coin gets in their pocket. And while maybe normally they'd hang onto coins for a bit longer to see where it goes, as soon as the coin hits the exchange it's going to get dumped by miners.

Miners are not long term investors. They are people exchanging transactions for a fee. A coin without an exchange is just dead weight and no one wants to mine that. As of right now, miners have a huge power bill (for those of us that have mined it) and absolutely nothing to help pay for it. Hence there will be a massive dump as soon as this coin hits the exchange because it's went so long without any sort of 'payment' to miners.

Unless BBC has some long term investors lined up, it will be squashed under the weight of the bill that's already been stacked against it, which is the fee for miners mining the coin. Since this coin is so 'hesitant' to be added to exchanges, it's safe to say there are no big investors waiting to plug this thing, which means this is a shit coin wearing pretty perfume and pretending its not by not entering the exchange market.

As I've mentioned in other shitcoin threads. Exchanges should be available on DAY ONE. As soon as the coin launches and it's mineable. It should be on an exchange or it'll create a bunch of angst for those who are mining it and they wont care what the market looks like when they dump, they'll just try to get paid.
Miners are not long term investors
yes mostly true, but i try to keep 20% too.  Smiley maybe more maybe none and sometimes all Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
you all now that Bing Bang Coin Dice Game isn't confirming deposits? , not shure but waiting for an hour now
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Lol dumper Grin Grin

Miner.

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
So nobody is mining this?! Just checked all the pools and they have 0-5/6 people on each ...
because it didn't go to exchange on 2nd day IMO  Cry
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So nobody is mining this?! Just checked all the pools and they have 0-5/6 people on each ...

dedi has 145 atm

and suchpool 37 but there is only 300 PoW block left to mine ...
Maybe people are already switching their rigs...

I just started mining, catching the tail end while the difficulty is nice and low

Raised up, last minute mining Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Hope we'll see an exchange!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

dedi has 145 atm

and suchpool 37 but there is only 300 PoW block left to mine ...
Maybe people are already switching their rigs...

I just started mining, catching the tail end while the difficulty is nice and low
Today there is going to rain BBC in our irc channel.  I will distribute 10k in total to whoever is in there at 20:00 GMT
Pages:
Jump to: