Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BBL] BitBlock-World's first X15 coin|Bittrex|Poloniex|Mandatory Update - page 8. (Read 82720 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
sent a PM would like to check out your game.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
@dev - can you change the title of the thread to "[ANN] [BBL] BitBlock - World's first X15 coin | Bittrex | Poloniex"  +1
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
It is basically done, We will allow beta testers on it for a while to test things out while we finish up some website things. Those that want in on the beta send a pm, may be bugs but we think most are worked out already.
PM'ed you
It can not helpful..
Like Dice..
Just hope can do something others
Its part of a project , I have been testing it with the DEV and it runs good , I like it , and we need to have sites there were BBL can be used , 99% of all the coins cant be used for anything but pump and dump . these guys are build place to actually use the coin , yes its a poker site but its just the start !! half of the coins out there arent even on Exchange sites , so there not even pump and dump , here they are building something and this is just the start !!

Looks like a good start and the dev's are technically sound. @dev - can you change the title of the thread to "[ANN] [BBL] BitBlock - World's first X15 coin | Bittrex | Poloniex"
Yes the site runs smooth and as far as we seen no glitches !
can you show a few screen shot ?
Activity: 1
FYI: I ported X13 and X15 to my fork of pooler's CPU miner. The code is based upon pooler's latest code + AES_NI optimized X11 miner code. The reason for the fork is to add more coins to pooler's miner. Thus I added a kind of plug-in structure (You can add new coins without chaining the core of the cpu miner).

Currently, (n)scrypt, sha256 and X11-X15 are supported. AES_NI is, however, not working at the moment and I don't know why. But even without AES_NI support, the miner produces ~ 1.3 times the hashes per second of the original cpu miner (tested on a Phenom-X4).

https://github.com/oleid/cpuminer

I repeat: AES_NI is broken at the moment. Thus, do not compile using "-march=native". Otherwise the configure script might detect AES_NI and use it, if your machine supports it.
Activity: 109
would love to test for you. PM sent
Activity: 70
It is basically done, We will allow beta testers on it for a while to test things out while we finish up some website things. Those that want in on the beta send a pm, may be bugs but we think most are worked out already.
PM'ed you
It can not helpful..
Like Dice..
Its part of a project , I have been testing it with the DEV and it runs good , I like it , and we need to have sites there were BBL can be used , 99% of all the coins cant be used for anything but pump and dump . these guys are build place to actually use the coin , yes its a poker site but its just the start !! half of the coins out there arent even on Exchange sites , so there not even pump and dump , here they are building something and this is just the start !!

Looks like a good start and the dev's are technically sound. @dev - can you change the title of the thread to "[ANN] [BBL] BitBlock - World's first X15 coin | Bittrex | Poloniex"
Yes the site runs smooth and as far as we seen no glitches !
Activity: 45
PM'ed you
It can not helpful..
Like Dice..

PM'ed you
It can not helpful..
Like Dice..
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
PM'ed you
It can not helpful..
Like Dice..
PM'ed you
Activity: 14
We will be launching for beta testers in just a couple more hours as soon as they are done with the forward facing webite. We have around 3 or 4 beta testers at the moment and we can support another 5 or 10 for those that are interested. Thanks again

EDIT: This will also be playable via any android/apple devices as well as pc's due to the HTML5 nature of it all. And actually it feels quite good on mobile devices. Smiley
AWESOME!!!
We will be launching for beta testers in just a couple more hours as soon as they are done with the forward facing webite. We have around 3 or 4 beta testers at the moment and we can support another 5 or 10 for those that are interested. Thanks again

EDIT: This will also be playable via any android/apple devices as well as pc's due to the HTML5 nature of it all. And actually it feels quite good on mobile devices. Smiley
Also this is all meant to be as anonymous as possible as far as any personal data being collected. The only requirements at the sign up page will be username (your wallet address) and your password. simple and easy. You will place deposit requests and withdraw requests via the website after launch as well.
Sented
And  what game is this
If is Dice ..It is not helpful..
Its not Dice !! I know that much
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
Also this is all meant to be as anonymous as possible as far as any personal data being collected. The only requirements at the sign up page will be username (your wallet address) and your password. simple and easy. You will place deposit requests and withdraw requests via the website after launch as well.
Sented
And  what game is this
If is Dice ..It is not helpful..
Guys, We are about finished with one of our latest products (BBL Gaming product) If any beta testers want to be the first to dive into the latest BBL offering please send me a PM with your BBL wallet address (can be a new wallet if you don't want your main wallet being linked to your gaming account), We will provide you the sign up link (Sign ups will be using your BBL wallet as username + whatever secure password you want to set) Let us know guys. for Beta testers you can play with whatever denomination of BBL you would like to, we have set it up as such that you can play with 6 fractions of 1 BBL, one reason we have done this is if market value rises we want that to be able to reflect the gaming platform as well. Thanks guys
Sent wallet details mate!!
Guys, We are about finished with one of our latest products (BBL Gaming product) If any beta testers want to be the first to dive into the latest BBL offering please send me a PM with your BBL wallet address (can be a new wallet if you don't want your main wallet being linked to your gaming account), We will provide you the sign up link (Sign ups will be using your BBL wallet as username + whatever secure password you want to set) Let us know guys. for Beta testers you can play with whatever denomination of BBL you would like to, we have set it up as such that you can play with 6 fractions of 1 BBL, one reason we have done this is if market value rises we want that to be able to reflect the gaming platform as well. Thanks guys
Activity: 45
when can we trade on mintpal or cryptsy?
there not on there yet but probly soon!!
Pages:
Jump to: