Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BCRM] Bitcoin RM: A new Bitcoin Fork is now LIVE - page 8. (Read 35437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Total WSPU2pts earned: 12288.59592850
Total pending dollars earned: 14.17013785
Total claims: 4040
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.01067
Active new claimers confirmed for pending promo: 2
Total pending promo in dollar: 0.47256100
Total transfered promo in dollar: 5.75
Total got dividend in dollar: 1.38308623
Total dollars paid out: 1.86
Total tradefees paid in dollar: 0.02869
Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 186.4168242031
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.01059

We can see that the potential to get for free BCRM is high.
The "game" is to get many BCRMpts now before it will be harder to get BCRMpts for free.

No need to have a BCRM wallet to get free BCRMpts...you can upload a wallet later if you plan to request BCRM.
Uploading a BCRM wallet takes 2 minutes and is much more userfriendly than BTC wallet.

where can we get BCRM quickly? do you think this project will have a good opportunity in the market, if you look at the results obtained when claiming free faucet I think it will be long to collect it lol, so is there a quick way to get this BCRM: D

How long?
This depends on the faucet users.
I'm not the BCRM creator,I'm only a little webmaster offering opportunities to get free BCRM.
Faucet users earn for free dollars and WSPU2pts and BCRMpts.
They can trade dollars and WSPU2pts and BCRMpts.
So it will depend on your trading skills.
Do not forget that with my faucet you "work" only few seconds daily.
Bro I registered on that faucet, but the verification mail didn't come😮 how long does it take?  Is it like claiming from other faucets? 😁👍Thank you

You have not registered at this faucet because registeration is not ask...
You have just to fill in the faucet form.
More info is only asked once you request a payout.
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/faucet_wspu2.php

...You have certainy registered at the U2 system without knowing about.

thank you done👍but how do I check my token balance? Thank you 👍😇

The answer is on the site.
After your first claim your account has to be confirmed by winspiral but counts if it is confirmed.(you have 2 ways to see this)
Now your account is confirmed and you can see your general balance.
I recall that it is not a classic boring faucet.
It's not the place here to discus about all the faucet.
you can talk about the faucet here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wspu2-airdrop-faucet-promo-gift-share-10-3093736

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

The "game" is to get many BCRMpts now before it will be harder to get BCRMpts for free.

No need to have a BCRM wallet to get free BCRMpts...you can upload a wallet later if you plan to request BCRM.
Uploading a BCRM wallet takes 2 minutes and is much more userfriendly than BTC wallet.

where can we get BCRM quickly? do you think this project will have a good opportunity in the market, if you look at the results obtained when claiming free faucet I think it will be long to collect it lol, so is there a quick way to get this BCRM: D

How long?
I'm not the BCRM creator,I'm only a little webmaster offering opportunities to get free BCRM.
Bro I registered on that faucet, but the verification mail didn't come😮 how long does it take?  Is it like claiming from other faucets? 😁👍Thank you

thank you done👍but how do I check my token balance? Thank you 👍😇
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Thanks for keeping daily vote for BCRM
#xiphos-voting 
https://xiphos.exchange/vote
Activity: 12
Should we be Corporate or Community oriented?

When somebody (usually a service provider, seller, middleman, self-proclaimed expert) tells us that our website is not professional (i.e. not corporate looking), we agree  Grin

Our website will be very professional, i.e. Corporate looking, if we have proper business office, phone number and some fancy pie charts on our website. And, if we spend tens of thousands of dollars on various services such as marketers, agents or promoters. A lot of advertising companies, middlemen and service providers are very upset that crypto projects can approach the community directly, without paying them a cent! Traditionally, new projects (through IPO stock offering, underwriting or crowdfunding) have to hire these big guys and pay them a lot of money and obtain VC (venture capital) funding to reach the community directly. These big guys are often there to scam the startup company and ripoff the startup teams. We still get offers from service providers to do simple things like bump our post once a day in return for 2 BTC per week  Grin

Service providers, self-proclaimed experts, business coaches, promoters and even investors are often trying get something of value for free  Grin These guys want to steal your money and hard work and you should run away from them  Smiley

We launched this project to serve the Community, first and foremost. If it is not for the strong support from the Community, we wouldn't be here. In fact, when we launched our mainnet, a flood of miners started mining BCRM in less than 4 hours  Cool

Should our website be Corporate looking or Community oriented? Community oriented, of course  Cheesy

agree no more
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It might be interesting to have a campaign to disseminate information about the last BTC holders days for users to order the BCRM currency. I believe that there are still stakeholders to be achievers, increasing the currency's popularity
legendary

When somebody (usually a service provider, seller, middleman, self-proclaimed expert) tells us that our website is not professional (i.e. not corporate looking), we agree  Grin

Our website will be very professional, i.e. Corporate looking, if we have proper business office, phone number and some fancy pie charts on our website. And, if we spend tens of thousands of dollars on various services such as marketers, agents or promoters. A lot of advertising companies, middlemen and service providers are very upset that crypto projects can approach the community directly, without paying them a cent! Traditionally, new projects (through IPO stock offering, underwriting or crowdfunding) have to hire these big guys and pay them a lot of money and obtain VC (venture capital) funding to reach the community directly. These big guys are often there to scam the startup company and ripoff the startup teams. We still get offers from service providers to do simple things like bump our post once a day in return for 2 BTC per week  Grin

Service providers, self-proclaimed experts, business coaches, promoters and even investors are often trying get something of value for free  Grin These guys want to steal your money and hard work and you should run away from them  Smiley

We launched this project to serve the Community, first and foremost. If it is not for the strong support from the Community, we wouldn't be here. In fact, when we launched our mainnet, a flood of miners started mining BCRM in less than 4 hours  Cool

Should our website be Corporate looking or Community oriented? Community oriented, of course  Cheesy

nice modify of background colour
with FAQ added for clarification: https://www.bitcoinrm.org/faq.php

It is very hard to please at every one with the design.
Personally I like very neutral design (but i liked the design with dominant red)
Checking your new design I have noticed this:

Mine from Computer
ASIC resistant algorithm for better decentralization. Custom Equihash 144/5 proof-of-work algorithm. Anybody with Internet access can mine on a computer with GPU.

Unfortunately it is not possible to mine with each "computer with GPU"
My GPU has 1M and unfortunately 2M is asked with AMD.

Service providers, self-proclaimed experts, business coaches, promoters and even investors are often trying get something of value for free  Grin These guys want to steal your money and hard work and you should run away from them  Smiley

nice modify of background colour
with FAQ added for clarification: https://www.bitcoinrm.org/faq.php
Activity: 139

Service providers, self-proclaimed experts, business coaches, promoters and even investors are often trying get something of value for free  Grin These guys want to steal your money and hard work and you should run away from them  Smiley

legendary

How long?

How long?

the fastest way was through exchange where ppl dump at extreme low price  Wink
altilly:
https://www.altilly.com/market/BCRM_BTC
https://www.altilly.com/market/BCRM_DOGE
https://www.altilly.com/market/BCRM_ETH
https://www.altilly.com/market/BCRM_USDT
Latinex: https://latinex.la/market/BTC-BCRM
ProBitEx: https://www.probitex.com/trade/index/market/bcrm_btc

or you can do mining with your GPU
Official pool:-
https://pool.bitcoinrm.org/getting_started
Mining Guide:-
https://www.bitcoinrm.org/MiningGuide.php
 Cool
legendary

How long?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

legendary

Last Date to claim BCRM coins for eligible Bitcoin users is December 31, 2018.

Bitcoin Users: Claim your BCRM coins now!

No need to reveal or import any private keys.

It is SAFE to file a claim online now at

https://claims.bitcoinrm.org

Last Date to file a claim:
December 31, 2018

HURRY!

This deadline will not be extended
Model: Mao Hanada

Cool only less than 30days before the closing date of claims from BTC holders
hurry up, don't missed the safe fork claim
copper member
Activity: 60
Last Date to claim BCRM coins for eligible Bitcoin users is December 31, 2018.

Bitcoin Users: Claim your BCRM coins now!

No need to reveal or import any private keys.

It is SAFE to file a claim online now at

https://claims.bitcoinrm.org

Last Date to file a claim:
December 31, 2018

HURRY!

This deadline will not be extended
Model: Mao Hanada

Do you know that you can get for free BCRM using my faucet?
All people believing in the BCRM should claim for free even if so far BCRM is only a big potential.
In the future it will be harder to get for free BCRM...profit now !!!

wow😍👍
Link please🙌😇🙌🙌agreed.. We can't afford to miss this opportunity and get as much as we can both by buying, or from faucet(didn't know about this😐) thank you bro😇👍will spread the link amongst my friends 🙌😇

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/bcrm/info.php
try read his signature too, i think all information on there already  Wink
Thank you bro😇🙌I had noticed the link but didn't know it was a faucet 😂😇👍will try that now, thank you😇🙌🙌

@winspiral bro, I think both links are the same🙌😇🙌I should have checked this faucet a long time ago, well now that I know about it, can I share the link? 😮

it's free for all to join winspiral for some minor earning site  Wink

Do you know that you can get for free BCRM using my faucet?
All people believing in the BCRM should claim for free even if so far BCRM is only a big potential.
In the future it will be harder to get for free BCRM...profit now !!!

wow😍👍
Link please🙌😇🙌🙌agreed.. We can't afford to miss this opportunity and get as much as we can both by buying, or from faucet(didn't know about this😐) thank you bro😇👍will spread the link amongst my friends 🙌😇

try read his signature too, i think all information on there already  Wink
Thank you bro😇🙌I had noticed the link but didn't know it was a faucet 😂😇👍will try that now, thank you😇🙌🙌

@winspiral bro, I think both links are the same🙌😇🙌I should have checked this faucet a long time ago, well now that I know about it, can I share the link? 😮
Chinese version of white paper done:-
https://drive.google.com/open?id=116AkWAm6qrT6Jrwq0dkdKvyCOLyRQ8rE

needed ppl can have a look  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: