Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BCRM] Bitcoin RM: A new Bitcoin Fork is now LIVE - page 4. (Read 35437 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
2 knowns pool not seeing my share. Official and Transmamod pool. My mining worked, shares accepted, but no info on the pools. P.S. Pool transmamod have 2 miners, and official pool have 5 miner. What the foock?
Activity: 602
Merit: 13

I do not need personal, let people know who you are, rig 1100 sol worked for a day, paid your pool to me on the exchange 50+ mann))) well, thank you very much))) Let people read and not spend their time on you, I’ve got I had to earn 300 000+ coins per day, earned 50+))) Disconnected the rigs, let the fools handle your transactions for you)))

https://pool.bitcoinrm.org/workers/RQ82ZbKCnqXf9dMTJMf4HqEXeRQHxYicDH
 Immature: 24482.30940955 , Bal: 0 , Paid: 4805.7568175

look like your mined block started to mature and get paid increased
please be patient a bit, soon all will be paid after 1440 blocks  Wink
they just still in queue

@Stariy Drug : please check now, only left 3k unpaid mined coin
Immature: 3055.0651167 , Bal: 0 ,Paid: 29288.06622705
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
@Stariy Drug: As winspiral explained, your expected return is absurdly wrong. You have been mining for less than a week. Even when our Dev reached out to you directly through private messaging, you continue to complain publicly on this forum.

We are here for you if you genuinely need support. We have a lot of people supporting us and mining BCRM for months at a time. These people are not fools.  Grin

I do not need personal, let people know who you are, rig 1100 sol worked for a day, paid your pool to me on the exchange 50+ mann))) well, thank you very much))) Let people read and not spend their time on you, I’ve got I had to earn 300 000+ coins per day, earned 50+))) Disconnected the rigs, let the fools handle your transactions for you)))

https://pool.bitcoinrm.org/workers/RQ82ZbKCnqXf9dMTJMf4HqEXeRQHxYicDH
 Immature: 24482.30940955 , Bal: 0 , Paid: 4805.7568175

look like your mined block started to mature and get paid increased
please be patient a bit, soon all will be paid after 1440 blocks  Wink
they just still in queue
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
@Stariy Drug, What you see as Paid amount is not pool fee. That is the amount paid to you. The official pool does not charge a pool fee. You have to wait about 24hrs to get paid!

We work very hard and our purpose is to attract and retain community members like you. If we run a scam or defraud you, that defeats our purpose!  Grin It is not your fault, you are just used to too many crypto projects that are scams.

You can always contact us directly with specific concerns and we will provide support. Before you jump the gun based on misunderstanding, please talk to us directly. This forum is for general discussion, not for one-on-one support!

What I see is what I say, and these are not false statements on my part, but only what I see ... But from the developer’s side only one empty word, only words that are not supported by anything!

Explain me how you can talk about 300000+ coins daily if the maximum mined daily is in average only 64800 Huh
Explain me if I am wrong.

I can just say:
Congratulations !!!
So far good job even if risks of bugs.
I will keep up believing in BCRM and offer some at my faucet members.
...and if all collapses...it was a good try.
Activity: 29
@Stariy Drug, What you see as Paid amount is not pool fee. That is the amount paid to you. The official pool does not charge a pool fee. You have to wait about 24hrs to get paid!

We work very hard and our purpose is to attract and retain community members like you. If we run a scam or defraud you, that defeats our purpose!  Grin It is not your fault, you are just used to too many crypto projects that are scams.

You can always contact us directly with specific concerns and we will provide support. Before you jump the gun based on misunderstanding, please talk to us directly. This forum is for general discussion, not for one-on-one support!

What I see is what I say, and these are not false statements on my part, but only what I see ... But from the developer’s side only one empty word, only words that are not supported by anything!

another important information should be known by miner  Cry
information from discord by Dev:-
On 2019-05-09 14:50:32 GMT, We had a serious outage with pool that interrupted mining for 48hours.  At exactly same time, the secondary pool in Norway (operated by our community member) was down due to power failure. This means miners who mined blocks before the outage wait for an extra 48 hours.
We never imagined that both pools will have outage at the same time, but it happened! As a result, no blocks were generated, no mining rewards matured and no transactions went through during the outage!

I do not listen to people to whom there is no trust - 32))) I will not buy this scam, buy it myself or give me money))) Rig worked and earned it like this - Immature: 12360.03966698 Ball: 0
For a fee: 51.76905586 RQ82ZbKCnqXf9dMTJMf4HqEXeRQHxYicDH balance can not mature for more than 12 hours. I do not advise anyone not to buy or mine this scam.
maybe you mistaken?
until time of this post, I see your information like this
Immature: 17489.02795894 , Bal: 0 , Paid: 51.76905586
 Huh

if you do not understand the pool, you can ask in discord and not simply make a false statement here  Sad
https://discord.gg/qzdf8fr
currently, official pool still no fee
many information already available inside discord or even in older reply here.

Below were some answers from Dev reply long time ago to ppl questions:-
coinbase maturity is 1440 blocks. If you mine block x, your share of reward will be available after x+1440 blocks
so, you will need to wait about 1 day for maturity and payment from pool
While it is your choice to do what you want, please be assured that we put everything in place to protect this project from outside attacks, abuse etc. It is much easier for smaller coins to be taken over with hash attacks. Also, we customized pool to pay the little guys first, then miners with higher hash power. I researched a lot of ways to protect this project for long term survival and I had to make some hard decisions like this during development.

As a Dev, I am well aware of security implications new coins face. I witnessed many failures due to 51% attacks, attacks on pool etc. As I type this, I am monitoring an attack on our pool from Switzerland. This is on top of all the attacks I am monitoring on website.

Miners are very important to us. Without them, we can never have user transactions go through. We did a lot of things different compared to other coins. Everything is explained in Whitepaper which we released and urged everyone to read

WHITE PAPER: https://www.bitcoinrm.org/BitcoinRM.pdf
I do not listen to people to whom there is no trust - 32))) I will not buy this scam, buy it myself or give me money))) Rig worked and earned it like this - Immature: 12360.03966698 Ball: 0
For a fee: 51.76905586 RQ82ZbKCnqXf9dMTJMf4HqEXeRQHxYicDH balance can not mature for more than 12 hours. I do not advise anyone not to buy or mine this scam.
legendary
Pay me for the work of my rigs, because for your reason there was a failure, without payment I will consider you fraudsters.
RQ82ZbKCnqXf9dMTJMf4HqEXeRQHxYicDH

If BCRM was not mined you can not be paid...
It was the same problem for all miners I believe.
You cannot claim something for nothing.
If you had checked you had seen that a problem were.

If you mine,you have to accept advantages and disadvantages.
If you get something you can be happy,and if you get nothing accept it because bug can happen.

@ everyone:

Profit from the opportunity to get free BCRMpts on the first BCRM faucet.

Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 10877.2695312654
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.00124

You can buy BCRMpts with your earned for free USD  or you can sell your BCRMpts for USD or ask a transfert on your BCRM wallet.
Mining BCRM is good...
But earning BCRM for free or trading with free earning is not bad...
Have fun.
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/faucet_wspu2.php

Pay me for the work of my rigs, because for your reason there was a failure, without payment I will consider you fraudsters.
We are back online after a very serious outage. Right now, our top priority is to monitor it closely for the next 48 hrs to make sure everything is smooth. After that, we will investigate why this serious outage happened
We have a serious outage... we are working on fixing it

Rig 1100sol digs on the official pool for 6 hours, there are no charges and payments, no matter what it is. Correct if I'm wrong in Che.
Rig 1100sol digs on the official pool for 6 hours, there are no charges and payments, no matter what it is. Correct if I'm wrong in Che.
legendary
Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 10800.2009503772
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.00126

Like you can see regulation occured...

Coins does not live from themselves...
Coins have to be "worked"

Each time you claim on winspiral's faucet the BCRM take more real value.
legendary
Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 1334.5788041293
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.01108

Keep up earning BCRMpts for free...
Soon more relativity with BCRMpts and BCRM.
As well more possibilities to trade the BCRMpts.

More BCRM knowners should claim for free to give more life at the BCRMpts.
legendary
So is the situation on the faucet where you can earn for free BCRMpts
1 BCRMpts = 1 BCRM

Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 757.3904142994
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.01130

Unbelievable...

Faucet users are hodlers...

If you like speculation without investing from your poket you should try...

We will not be impacted if Mt Gox creditors attempt to collect fair value of their Bitcoin keys

About 1000 Mt Gox creditors (Users of Mt Gox exchange now in bankruptcy court) are planning to auction off private keys for BTC (worth more than half a billion dollars) such that buyers of these keys can claim forked coins of various Bitcoin forks. Obviously, these users will immediately sell these fork coins. This massively devalues Bitcoin forks, except our coin  Smiley Our claims processing deadline was 12/31/2018 and limited to non-US users. Therefore, these Mt Gox creditors cannot claim BCRM coins.

The trustee (acting in the interests of these creditors in this legal matter) correctly states,

“We note that the volume of each of these coins held by the Trustee, in almost all cases, is significantly higher than the global daily traded volumes of these currencies, therefore we are concerned that any attempt by the Trustee to sell them en masse on the open market would result in a downward movement of the value and also not be in the creditors interests."

You can read more here

We confirm that:

Whether these Mt Gox creditors resort to claiming fork coins directly or auction off their Bitcoin private keys in the open market, Bitcoin RM will not be impacted, whereas other Bitcoin forks will be impacted due to massive dilution. We have no plans to extend our claims deadline and we made this very clear in the past  Grin Eligible Mt Gox creditors could have easily filed a claim for BCRM coins before the deadline of 12/31/2018, because our claims process does not require importing or revealing Bitcoin private keys
Pages:
Jump to: