Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BCRM] Bitcoin RM: A new Bitcoin Fork is now LIVE - page 6. (Read 35437 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Your 2019 Picture Calendar is ready  Cool

Let Mao Hanada present you each month of 2019 with a fun quote!

Print your Picture Calendar now.

For USA users and others using Letter Size Paper

For Internation users and others using A4 Size Paper

Here is a preview of your 2019 Picture Calendar  Smiley

https://www.bitcoinrm.org/calpreview2019.jpg

If you are into All Text Experience:
you can print our Merchant Calendar in US Letter Size or International A4 Size.

Thank you got mine😇👍🙌 I'm planning on buying huge bcrm coins this week, coz it's time for bcrm to rise to the moon😁✋

@ deepakufo
If you believe it,I advise you to get some for free through my airdrop faucet.
Sorry for late reply my friend, yes i'll go check regularly and claim thank you🙌😇
Activity: 139
Please check our website https://www.bitcoinrm.org  Grin BCRM is traded on multiple exchanges

hy dev!
 exchange?
Activity: 100
hy dev!
 exchange?
You are a spammer / troll. Where was it repeated? It is not! We will consolidate some of our messages soon to improve readability but we do not post any duplicates. Ask us on our Discord channel if you are a legitimate user.

We are happy to include Blacer Coin (BLCR) coin in ECI Coalition Grin You can find out more about BLCR coin on their website

Why repeat what has already been written above? If it's not a secret, what plans does the company have in such a market? How do you try to increase users? Spam is not welcome on the forum!
Activity: 966
Merit: 270
We are happy to include Blacer Coin (BLCR) coin in ECI Coalition Grin You can find out more about BLCR coin on their website

Why repeat what has already been written above? If it's not a secret, what plans does the company have in such a market? How do you try to increase users? Spam is not welcome on the forum!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
More and more BCRMpts in the faucet system.
I recall: 1 BCRMpts = 1 BCRM

Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 383.8690949952
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.01117

Faucet members can sell the BCRMpts for dollars or BCRM.
The high BCRM price shows us that the members believe in BCRMpts and BCRM.

I recall that deposit on the faucet is not possible...only BCRM and dollar withdrawals are possible.
To resume every thing is for free.

Activity: 355
Merit: 10
nice to some hashrate rise  Cheesy

The increase of hashrate help to make network stronger and more stable.
It's good for Bitcoin RM network within early weeks of 2019.
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
nice to some hashrate rise  Cheesy
legendary
Each active faucet member will get extra reward worth 1 BCRMpts
For new members it counts after 2 claims.

Recall:
I BCRMpts = 1 BCRM

So far:
Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 340.2045214290
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.01115

What you see is reality even if it seems unreal...
Why does it seem unreal?
Because this faucet is market regulated.
It is why I advise you to claim for free now because the free claim is nowadays worth much.
Do not forget that with 1 claim you get:
dollars
WSPU2pts
BCRMpts
trade posibilities.

Thank you got mine😇👍🙌 I'm planning on buying huge bcrm coins this week, coz it's time for bcrm to rise to the moon😁✋

thanks for your strong support  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Shocked
legendary

@ deepakufo
If you believe it,I advise you to get some for free through my airdrop faucet.

https://www.bitcoinrm.org/calpreview2019.jpg

copper member
Activity: 60

legendary
Total WSPU2pts earned in system: 14037.56605464
Total WSPU2 transfered: 1154
Total pending dollars earned: 11.45805732
Total claims: 4592
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.00995
Active new claimers confirmed for pending promo: 2
Total pending promo in dollar: 0.66592800
Total transfered promo in dollar: 6.18
Total got dividend in dollar: 1.81016803
Total dollars paid out: 7.68
Total tradefees paid in dollar: 0.05213
Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 329.1980088210
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.01112

Only few members have generated 329 BCRMpts.
Imagine more people would claim for free...
Like you can see from yourself,BCRMpts are not monkey cash.
Now at this moment 1 BCRMpts is worth $0.01112 or can be exchanged for 1 BCRM.

legendary
Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 314.8749420362
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.01107

1 BCRMpts = 1 BCRM

Advice:
Claim few times for free and follow your account.
You will see the progress and other members' progress.
ECI pre-ANN for referrence and reading https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-eci-emerging-coin-index-coming-soon-apply-to-list-your-coin-5092867

The Bitcoin RM Team is inviting coin teams to join its Emerging Coin Index coalition

We are launching an Emerging Coin Index coalition with 30 emerging coins, including our own coin: BCRM.

There is no listing fee to join the coalition. Membership fee for first year is waived. After first year, the membership fee is 100 BCRM/year. ECI is an equal weighted index of 30 emerging alt coins. Open to all coins tracked by CoinGecko (Coin must support RPC protocol. No tokens or derivative coins that depend on another coin's blockchain)

We are planning to create and launch ECI basket units, available for sale to anybody and publish ECI daily prices free on our website.

Initially, customers can purchase ECI units from our website. When an order comes, the individual coin teams will send their coins to the customer directly. Ultimately, we want ECI to trade on Exchanges such that customers can buy and sell ECI directly on Exchanges.

For more information and to apply, please see: https://www.bitcoinrm.org/eci.php

A dedicated thread for ECI coin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-eci-emerging-coin-index-coming-soon-apply-to-list-your-coin-5092867
Best of luck to you BCRM team🙌😇🙌Happy New year 2019 too🎊🎇👍may it rise to the moon this month🙌🙌🙌
ECI pre-ANN for referrence and reading https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-eci-emerging-coin-index-coming-soon-apply-to-list-your-coin-5092867

The Bitcoin RM Team is inviting coin teams to join its Emerging Coin Index coalition

We are launching an Emerging Coin Index coalition with 30 emerging coins, including our own coin: BCRM.

There is no listing fee to join the coalition. Membership fee for first year is waived. After first year, the membership fee is 100 BCRM/year. ECI is an equal weighted index of 30 emerging alt coins. Open to all coins tracked by CoinGecko (Coin must support RPC protocol. No tokens or derivative coins that depend on another coin's blockchain)

We are planning to create and launch ECI basket units, available for sale to anybody and publish ECI daily prices free on our website.

Initially, customers can purchase ECI units from our website. When an order comes, the individual coin teams will send their coins to the customer directly. Ultimately, we want ECI to trade on Exchanges such that customers can buy and sell ECI directly on Exchanges.

For more information and to apply, please see: https://www.bitcoinrm.org/eci.php

A dedicated thread for ECI coin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-eci-emerging-coin-index-coming-soon-apply-to-list-your-coin-5092867

There is no listing fee to join the coalition. Membership fee for first year is waived. After first year, the membership fee is 100 BCRM/year. ECI is an equal weighted index of 30 emerging alt coins. Open to all coins tracked by CoinGecko (Coin must support RPC protocol. No tokens or derivative coins dependent an another coin's blockchain)

Smiley We are happy to include the following coins in ECI Coalition:

1. Bitcoin RM (BCRM)
 2. Help The Homeless (HTH)
 3. Sovcore (SOV)
 4. BEAM coin (BEAM)
 5. Rupaya Coin (RUPX)
 6. Hilux Coin (HLX)
 7. X42 coin (X42)
 8. Nyerium (NYEX)
 9. Cryptonodes (CNMC)
10. Slimcoin (SLM)
11. Carebit (CARE)