Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BCRM] Bitcoin RM: A new Bitcoin Fork is now LIVE - page 3. (Read 35437 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 13
The first BCRM faucet in beta test...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51433646

Bonus will be applied for first testers.

Have fun...

wow, nice faucet
I think I'm the third tester  Smiley
Number of not verified claimers:3
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
The first BCRM faucet in beta test...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51433646

Bonus will be applied for first testers.

Have fun...
Hello, I would like to be able to mine your currency. Please, you can pass me the guides to configure my GPU in ethos and in windows thanks.

maybe you can have a look at the mining guide, see whether it help you?  Wink
https://www.bitcoinrm.org/MiningGuide.php
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, I would like to be able to mine your currency. Please, you can pass me the guides to configure my GPU in ethos and in windows thanks.
legendary
Little by little the bird builds its nest...

Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 22718.4384812953
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.000058

Market is market...
On winspiral's faucet you get free BCRMpts.
But you can as well buy and sell them at the internal market price.
You get something for free...but this does not mean you get "zero".
legendary

You can as well trade your BCRMpts [ USD/BCRMpts  ] here:

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/bcrm/info.php

The principle is simple:
You earn free BCRMpts and USD.
You trade at faucet's internal market price.

And if it is advantage for you,you request BCRM on your BCRM address or directly on your altilly address where you can trade them for BTC or other crypto.

Have fun.

legendary
Perhaps a good opportunity to get free BCRM:

You claim the faucet as usual but:

...You claim so often as possible free Adpts.(normally once a day when you have time)
...you try to sell for Adptspts for a good price
...you sell your WSPU2pts for USD
...you buy BCRMpts with your USD earn on the faucet
...You request a transfert of your BCRMpts to your BCRM wallet or address.

Now a message sent to BCRM creators (if you are not among the creatorsplease do not read)(lol)
Imagine 100 people are interested to earn for free BCRM on my faucet...can you imagine then the BCRM price.
Same message could be sent to BCRM holders.

...Finally same message could be for every one... Wink
legendary
Do not miss the only one BCRM faucet so far.

Total BCRMpts on the faucet: 22610.2266475207
BCRMpts price on the faucet: $0.00043

What is the principle of this UNIQUE faucet?

You claim for free BCRMpts and USD and WSPU2pts and IOTApts and Adpts and BTCpts

Then you trade like you want...you are the manager of your earning.

Have fun.
legendary
I'm glad to tell you:

Total BCRMpts from faucet system: 22477.3743343072
BCRMpts price on the faucet system in USD: 0.00056
BCRMpts capitalisation on the faucet system in USD: 12.5873296272

I'm alone...it's hard work to capitalize...but I have hope...
Even if something is given for free...it is hard...(lol)

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/bcrm/bcrmpts_capitalisation.php
Activity: 139
All miners: We migrated to new pool server. This new server is more powerful in terms of both hardware and software  Grin

The old pool server paid off all outstanding balances and it has been decommissioned.
We are in the middle of moving to a new server. The old server will be online until all balances are paid off. You should have read our mining channel on Discord before jumping to hasty conclusions:

"Our current pool server is reaching its capacity and under heavy load. We are actively working on moving to a more powerful server in the next 24hrs."

The old pool server paid off all outstanding balances and it has been decommissioned.

statistics on pool.bitcoinrm was be cleared. Immature balance with not received coins (i was have ~5000)  - was be cleared. Thanks for my lost time to mine your shit coins!
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
statistics on pool.bitcoinrm was be cleared. Immature balance with not received coins (i was have ~5000)  - was be cleared. Thanks for my lost time to mine your shit coins!
legendary

not sure what is the problem with BCRM.. its fine to mine with even older GPUs like the radeon R9280x for example..

all you need is a dedicated GPU or more, and not a built in one. Very common within the crypto sphere Smiley

I have this and it seems it is not possible:
AMD Radeon HD 7450

AMD RADEON Graphics Processor (0x677B)

no, a 7450 is way too old to be able to mine most current coins today..

Thanks for the confirmation.
Activity: 239
Merit: 11

not sure what is the problem with BCRM.. its fine to mine with even older GPUs like the radeon R9280x for example..

all you need is a dedicated GPU or more, and not a built in one. Very common within the crypto sphere Smiley

AMD Radeon HD 7450

no, a 7450 is way too old to be able to mine most current coins today..
legendary

AMD Radeon HD 7450

Activity: 239
Merit: 11
@Rusvo You are already working with Dev via email. Please answer Dev's follow-up questions, so we can look into this problem promptly. Regarding Trasmamod pool, we have nothing to do with this because it is managed by a community member  Grin

Trasmamod pool operator is working on the issue right now and we are available to offer him support as he needs.

When Bitcoin is bullish, Bitcoin and other major crypto coins strongly appreciate in value. We are currently in such a strong bullish trend (BTC/USD appreciated more than 40% in the last 30 days). In times like this, a lot of miners switch to mining other (bigger) coins, not BCRM

2 knowns pool not seeing my share. Official and Transmamod pool. My mining worked, shares accepted, but no info on the pools. P.S. Pool transmamod have 2 miners, and official pool have 5 miner. What the foock?

The bad side of BCRM is that it is not possible to mine with computers like my is.
I can not change my computer just for mining BCRM.
The other problem is that if the BCRM price falls too low,people will not be interested in mining.
BCRM holders do not enough promote BCRM.
I spend much time to offer for free BCRM.(I have more time than cash)(lol)
If people accept my BCRMpts and change them in BCRM,I have to buy BCRM and so the BCRM price will go up or at least less down.
If it goes up,the interest to mine will go up as well.
Each time someone get for free a BCRMpts it gives value at the BCRM.
People can as well get free Adpts on my site.
BCRM holders can use this Adpts for promoting BCRM or other "things"...this as well will give value at the BCRM because the more activity on my site,the more I can spend for BCRM.

BCRM will not lieve only from the few team members and creators...but from the BCRM holders in general and if BCRM holders will not be numerous the life of BCRM will be hard...(lol)

It seems I'm the only one offering BCRM through a faucet...
This is a pity.
Imagine 100 webmasters like me would do so...
Imagine on 1000 websites one could see: <>

legendary
@Rusvo You are already working with Dev via email. Please answer Dev's follow-up questions, so we can look into this problem promptly. Regarding Trasmamod pool, we have nothing to do with this because it is managed by a community member  Grin

Trasmamod pool operator is working on the issue right now and we are available to offer him support as he needs.

When Bitcoin is bullish, Bitcoin and other major crypto coins strongly appreciate in value. We are currently in such a strong bullish trend (BTC/USD appreciated more than 40% in the last 30 days). In times like this, a lot of miners switch to mining other (bigger) coins, not BCRM

2 knowns pool not seeing my share. Official and Transmamod pool. My mining worked, shares accepted, but no info on the pools. P.S. Pool transmamod have 2 miners, and official pool have 5 miner. What the foock?

The bad side of BCRM is that it is not possible to mine with computers like my is.
I can not change my computer just for mining BCRM.
The other problem is that if the BCRM price falls too low,people will not be interested in mining.
BCRM holders do not enough promote BCRM.
I spend much time to offer for free BCRM.(I have more time than cash)(lol)
If people accept my BCRMpts and change them in BCRM,I have to buy BCRM and so the BCRM price will go up or at least less down.
If it goes up,the interest to mine will go up as well.
Each time someone get for free a BCRMpts it gives value at the BCRM.
People can as well get free Adpts on my site.
BCRM holders can use this Adpts for promoting BCRM or other "things"...this as well will give value at the BCRM because the more activity on my site,the more I can spend for BCRM.

BCRM will not lieve only from the few team members and creators...but from the BCRM holders in general and if BCRM holders will not be numerous the life of BCRM will be hard...(lol)

It seems I'm the only one offering BCRM through a faucet...
This is a pity.
Imagine 100 webmasters like me would do so...
Imagine on 1000 websites one could see: <>

maybe you can have a read of the mining guide first? any wrong setting?  Huh
Mining guide: https://www.bitcoinrm.org/MiningGuide.php
Pages:
Jump to: