Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 13. (Read 133348 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Soopy says he did not dump 3BN beecoins and collect 288LTC to go and develop NAV coin with it.

He said to me that he has now started working on beecoin.

Let us await and see. If we hear nothing after a week then I guess we can ask him again what he is doing.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
So it lives?

Good question...
I don't know if Soopy or who else will take care of this unluky coin :-(
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
legendary
I know it is upsetting to see soopy's other project nav doing so well and beecoin left dead and forgotten.

There is still no point to message me about it.  If you feel that selling 3BN beecoins and leaving beecoin for dead is an issue then you should contact soopy or the nav team. Perhaps they may assist. I mean  yes 3billion bee coins or 288LTC is not worth a lot (at the time about 10 bucks each) but still yes it is perhaps not fair it was dumped and that nav should benefit from development effort that should have been placed into beecoin.

After all didn't soopy promise beecoin that they would get the same anon features and all the same things he was working on in nav??

Perhaps he just forgot that Beecoin is due a make over?

I'm not sure. But either way there is only one way to find out bee holders. I have had little to zero contact with soopy so messaging me about this matter is not of any use. I have tried to locate a new developer but as you know the alt boom has created a lot of work and devs are all busy on their own projects.

If you guys want to message soopy yourselves or the sum2dev on the nav coin thread then i would encourage you to do so.

I still have hold of the 8.9 bilion beecoins that soopy transferred to me ( so pehaps he is not a total scammer)

Anytime anyone has a great plan for them then suggest it and we can see what the community says.

Please though no more PM's about soopy to me i have no more power over soopy than anyone else here. I can assure you all I am out of pocket and time more on beecoin than many of you for sure.

I have messaged soopy and sum2dev (soopys other account on navcoin) and asked him to discuss what is next for beecoin.

At this time there is nothing futher i can do. I guess it is an awkward position for nav too since you don't want that kind of thing in your history.

I have replied to Cryptohunter.

Discussions are underway.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

PS: I had plans for BeeCoin and still do , with time it will all come together, everything has a time and I believe it is now.  Though it is sad seeing such messages from people who know me well enough.

Although it is sad to see things come to such a point with beecoin and indeed with you Soopy; I can assure you that the above message that I posted was a very diplomatic statement taking all things into consideration.

Several persons who have been embroiled in this debacle with beecoin have put things to me in far stronger terms. Some feel that in some way I am to blame too for promoting beecoin in the early days when I thought it's fair POW release was something that should be rewarded with success.

The observable facts of the matter stand as listed above. These are not in anyway shape or form over exagerated or over stated. In fact these are being down played for the sake of a diplomatic resolution. I fully understand beecoin holders frustration at the dumping of the beecoins and seemingly abandoning of the project to pursue other crypto ventures.

Having said this. I still believe the matter is not beyond redemption and there is still hope for beecoin to rise from the grave here and get the credit it should for having been the fairest POW coin launch ever.

With a little attention and revamping BEEcoin can get right back on track here.

I will await to hear further detailing of your plans for beecoin. I am sure that we can put the past behind us and start afresh here and something beneficial for the community and for you as the developer can be worked out fairly. The fact that we still have a development funded wallet and a community war chest of something in the region of  9BN tokens is actually a very healthy position. Especially if we can null allcoins stolen beecoin wallet.

Time as always in the major consideration here. I can only hope that when you say the time is now. That you mean within a matter of days or weeks not years.

You have proven yourself in other ventures to be a highly skilled developer. I hope that you can bring these to action to revamp beecoin. You will find the community more than accommodating and helpful should we get started as soon as possible.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I know it is upsetting to see soopy's other project nav doing so well and beecoin left dead and forgotten.

There is still no point to message me about it.  If you feel that selling 3BN beecoins and leaving beecoin for dead is an issue then you should contact soopy or the nav team. Perhaps they may assist. I mean  yes 3billion bee coins or 288LTC is not worth a lot (at the time about 10 bucks each) but still yes it is perhaps not fair it was dumped and that nav should benefit from development effort that should have been placed into beecoin.

After all didn't soopy promise beecoin that they would get the same anon features and all the same things he was working on in nav??

I'm not sure. But either way there is only one way to find out bee holders. I have had little to zero contact with soopy so messaging me about this matter is not of any use. I have tried to locate a new developer but as you know the alt boom has created a lot of work and devs are all busy on their own projects.

If you guys want to message soopy yourselves or the sum2dev on the nav coin thread then i would encourage you to do so.

I still have hold of the 8.9 bilion beecoins that soopy transferred to me ( so pehaps he is not a total scammer)

Anytime anyone has a great plan for them then suggest it and we can see what the community says.

Please though no more PM's about soopy to me i have no more power over soopy than anyone else here. I can assure you all I am out of pocket and time more on beecoin than many of you for sure.

I have messaged soopy and sum2dev (soopys other account on navcoin) and asked him to discuss what is next for beecoin.

At this time there is nothing futher i can do. I guess it is an awkward position for nav too since you don't want that kind of thing in your history.

I have replied to Cryptohunter.

Discussions are underway.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

PS: I had plans for BeeCoin and still do , with time it will all come together, everything has a time and I believe it is now.  Though it is sad seeing such messages from people who know me well enough.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
just let it die        my gawd
Can someone talk to Cryptopia to add this coin?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
legendary

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
can i get some BEE2 free? any Campaign here?
Just be a bit patient, for now

Hey John,  any update on the developer front?
We are still waiting
Activity: 86

Hey John,  any update on the developer front?
legendary
Activity: 112
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
legendary
allcoin seems to be relaunching.

anyone here who lost coins still around? we may be able to force them to return them back to us now.

post on this thread if you got your coins taken away by allcoin and we may be able to force them to return them.

After the shutdown, they provided a 30+ days window to withdraw coins, bee withdrawals where working fine those days (I was able to withdraw mine), so there may not be many people in that situation.

It was a slow period for crypto and many didnt care much for allcoin anyway. I noticed when they said you had to email to claim your coins. I emailed and they said no such account under that email. I sent them proof ie all the notifications, sign up and the other ones and no reply. I kept emailing them and they never replied after that.

I only lost about 50ltc  , 0.2 btc and about 200-300m beecoins but that was a lot of bee mining although wasnt worth too much.

I hear a few others here lost the same. I see this btc-mike is back online now and so is allcoin. So we can pressure him to return our stolen coins.
Yes, if you can post a website link, then we can all try to contact him.

We need to get him to sync his old wallet  Wink
legendary

anyone here who lost coins still around? we may be able to force them to return them back to us now.

post on this thread if you got your coins taken away by allcoin and we may be able to force them to return them.

After the shutdown, they provided a 30+ days window to withdraw coins, bee withdrawals where working fine those days (I was able to withdraw mine), so there may not be many people in that situation.

It was a slow period for crypto and many didnt care much for allcoin anyway. I noticed when they said you had to email to claim your coins. I emailed and they said no such account under that email. I sent them proof ie all the notifications, sign up and the other ones and no reply. I kept emailing them and they never replied after that.

I only lost about 50ltc  , 0.2 btc and about 200-300m beecoins but that was a lot of bee mining although wasnt worth too much.

I hear a few others here lost the same. I see this btc-mike is back online now and so is allcoin. So we can pressure him to return our stolen coins.
Can this coin still be mined via POW?
legendary

Nice to have you around. Lets see if ALLCOIN will list BEECOIN when it relaunches.
Activity: 1260
In CryptoEnergy we trust

Pages:
Jump to: