Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 11. (Read 133348 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Changing the logo doesn't really do anything.

He's trying to take over BEE with something that doesn't even exist and which was voted in under false circumstances. His failure of a "coin" basically insures BEEcoin's demise if he gets away with it because everyone will associate BEE with the non-working coin that was added to an exchange for the "dev" to make a quick buck with no effort...leaving buyers with a coin they can't even store, stake, or use.

Even putting aside whatever the motives were, if he doesn't work with us to swap, both coins will fail. If he does, his benefit will be far greater in the end. Even though I think he shouldn't benefit any more from it(100+BTC off our votes is enough, right?), it's the quickest solution if we're going to keep things civilized.

Yeah the damage is done, but what else can we do to alleviate the damage.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Changing the logo doesn't really do anything.

He's trying to take over BEE with something that doesn't even exist and which was voted in under false circumstances. His failure of a "coin" basically insures BEEcoin's demise if he gets away with it because everyone will associate BEE with the non-working coin that was added to an exchange for the "dev" to make a quick buck with no effort...leaving buyers with a coin they can't even store, stake, or use.

Even putting aside whatever the motives were, if he doesn't work with us to swap, both coins will fail. If he does, his benefit will be far greater in the end. Even though I think he shouldn't benefit any more from it(100+BTC off our votes is enough, right?), it's the quickest solution if we're going to keep things civilized.
I'm not sure how we can trust a non-working wallet and network as well as an instamined clone-coin, but depending on what C-Cex says, we could maybe swap anyone who bought those over to our working chain. They should have paused the market right away, but at least people mostly stopped buying it now and it would be less BEE for the community to cover.

The timing of all of this is just all a little too convenient, but I'm guessing you're in talks with GREEDYJOHN now, so maybe we can figure something out, maybe not.  Let me know if anything is needed and I'll see what I can do.
I see many people from here are spamming in my ANN.. Enough of logo stuff .. I have spoken to designer n we have the original Source.. by the way the logo is used by many other business... https://www.yelp.com/biz/bees-lighting-canoga-park.. those who got scammed by hero n legendary accounts are falling on me which we don't care.. let's move on ... Remember in case some one wants to scam there are 1000 ways n need not use a failed coin logo.. it's just that my idea coincided with an existing similar typed logo which has many changes if you look keenly ... incase we need to change logo we will do it .. I am saying for final time we do not have any relationship with this old similar named coin

It's not as much about the logo as it is about the fact that it's not a coincidence to use virtually the same name, same abbreviation, and same logo to get onto an exchange with a coin that is 100% premined and doesn't work, THEN pretend as if you had no idea.

I'm willing to assume there's something else going on for now and maybe that's just how it looks, but that market still needs to be frozen until your clone of some super old coin gets swapped out with our working chain and the C-Cex buyer's BEE swapped out for "real" BEE coins.  That's my opinion on how to move forward on the technical front at least.
We are getting logo changed and hence we can end the discussion here... just t reiterate  In case someone wants to scam they will not be doing this type of act ...

We got New Logo and the same is posted in My ANN and submitted to ccex Smiley

Thanks for everything

Great work BeecoinV2 community in stopping bitbeecoin from stealing our logo.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I'm not sure how we can trust a non-working wallet and network as well as an instamined clone-coin, but depending on what C-Cex says, we could maybe swap anyone who bought those over to our working chain. They should have paused the market right away, but at least people mostly stopped buying it now and it would be less BEE for the community to cover.

The timing of all of this is just all a little too convenient, but I'm guessing you're in talks with GREEDYJOHN now, so maybe we can figure something out, maybe not.  Let me know if anything is needed and I'll see what I can do.
I see many people from here are spamming in my ANN.. Enough of logo stuff .. I have spoken to designer n we have the original Source.. by the way the logo is used by many other business... https://www.yelp.com/biz/bees-lighting-canoga-park.. those who got scammed by hero n legendary accounts are falling on me which we don't care.. let's move on ... Remember in case some one wants to scam there are 1000 ways n need not use a failed coin logo.. it's just that my idea coincided with an existing similar typed logo which has many changes if you look keenly ... incase we need to change logo we will do it .. I am saying for final time we do not have any relationship with this old similar named coin

It's not as much about the logo as it is about the fact that it's not a coincidence to use virtually the same name, same abbreviation, and same logo to get onto an exchange with a coin that is 100% premined and doesn't work, THEN pretend as if you had no idea.

I'm willing to assume there's something else going on for now and maybe that's just how it looks, but that market still needs to be frozen until your clone of some super old coin gets swapped out with our working chain and the C-Cex buyer's BEE swapped out for "real" BEE coins.  That's my opinion on how to move forward on the technical front at least.
We are getting logo changed and hence we can end the discussion here... just t reiterate  In case someone wants to scam they will not be doing this type of act ...

We got New Logo and the same is posted in My ANN and submitted to ccex Smiley

Thanks for everything
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Les see what cryptohunter has to say about all of this.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
@Dotcommie

I agree with you.
first must the exchange be frozen.
and that bee2 not get a bad name and
we can limit the damage and the community can back it up

Hi Community...

Sorry the Bitbee was my project and i do not knew there is a similar LOGO coin

As such when i started i have checked Coinmarketcap

I can do whatever possible so that the community wont be angered coz of us

They've now posted an ANN thread for "their" coin. Probably to make it seem more legit after we complained.  Moderated thread of course...

So I guess BTCtalk has policies for that sort of thing? Do they get banned or something?

Scammer's ANN post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19548673

To be honest we never received any complaint

Just saw this when GREEDYJOHN messaged me !
LETS START NEGOTIATIONS, TILL WE REACH AN AGREEMENT.

As informed i do not have any connection with this coin... However in case any agreement that helps Bitbee coin i will be happily accepting Smiley

Anyone searching for a Bee logo will find this.. No need to be professionally competent in searching it

@@@bitbeecoin -- Best agreement is for you to stop using stolen BeecoinV2 logo and stop deleting any post in your thread about your stealing other people's work.
can not help react on this .
but if you search a little just Google bee coin.
you find the coin or search in github or bitcointalk even .
and this person only looked in coin market.
if you search coinmarket. and bee together it is almost on top on Google .

and for the BEE2  community if i can  help somewhere i will

it is amazing that everything still works so smooth .
my BEE2 is beautifully syncing and has 6 connections
now waiting till it comes a point it starts staking  Grin Grin Grin

i love coins that have a good blockchain

The timing of all of this is just all a little too convenient, but I'm guessing you're in talks with GREEDYJOHN now, so maybe we can figure something out, maybe not.  Let me know if anything is needed and I'll see what I can do.
wow this is nice too see.
looking at my old hdd from long ago and thought let me look how beev2 is doing

it is alive again,  Grin
i had nice time with it  mining it and offcourse have a few coins left , 

goodluck 

The timing of all of this is just all a little too convenient, but I'm guessing you're in talks with GREEDYJOHN now, so maybe we can figure something out, maybe not.  Let me know if anything is needed and I'll see what I can do.
Hi Community...

They've now posted an ANN thread for "their" coin. Probably to make it seem more legit after we complained.  Moderated thread of course...

So I guess BTCtalk has policies for that sort of thing? Do they get banned or something?

As informed i do not have any connection with this coin... However in case any agreement that helps Bitbee coin i will be happily accepting Smiley

Anyone searching for a Bee logo will find this.. No need to be professionally competent in searching it
legendary
Hi Community...

They've now posted an ANN thread for "their" coin. Probably to make it seem more legit after we complained.  Moderated thread of course...

Hi Community...

legendary
The wallet download links should be working.

BEECOINV2 also has a functioning BLOCKCHAIN:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bee2/
legendary
this is current BEECOINV2 WALLET:

BeeCoinV2 Update:

BeeCoinV2 Windows Client as well as the Github has been updated to 1.0.3.

Change Log:

*Protocol Versions Changed to remove previous versions creating forks.

*Checkpointed at #1572044

Enjoy!

Github

https://github.com/sherlockcoin/beecoinv2

Windows Wallet

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0s200taomra572i/BeeCoinV2_1.0.3_Windows_Wallet.zip

Warm Regards,

~SoopY~

legendary
Our LOGO has been stolen, to support a coin that does not connect to our network.

Our thread was illegally used by BITBEE to attract vote counts at YOBIT and to satisfy CCEX listing criteria.
legendary
I'm going to recommend to them to look it over and see what they think, then let us know the details.  We may just be able to provide them with enough BEE2 to swap the current buyers balances and continue on where they are...in exchange for listing the coin after all this time.

I'd estimate they only sold 10-20m (fake)BEE
We need to contact CCEX

Our LOGO was illegally used.
Pages:
Jump to: