Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 12. (Read 133348 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Coin Supply (BITBEE)  50000141584.999626

Price:0.00001502 sat!

shit!

c-cex and shit coin dev scam buyer!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm going to recommend to them to look it over and see what they think, then let us know the details.  We may just be able to provide them with enough BEE2 to swap the current buyers balances and continue on where they are...in exchange for listing the coin after all this time.

I'd estimate they only sold 10-20m (fake)BEE
It is not the same coin.

They illegally used our LOGO, so we need to talk to CCEX.

BITBEE = BEE

BEECOINV2 = BEE2

They are two different coins

They scammed everyone because the wallet doesn't compile and the coins existed before even the earliest block is reported(of which I only see 100 total.  Also there's no hashrate.  Maybe Soopy or some old holder of BEE v1 forked it and premined all the coins and is the sole seller.  The transactions definitely look that way.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
It is not the same coin.

They illegally used our LOGO, so we need to talk to CCEX.

BITBEE = BEE

BEECOINV2 = BEE2

They are two different coins
Yup, looks like someone scammed them with a premined and broken wallet. What a shame.
added to c-cex

https://c-cex.com/?p=bee-btc

Bee Donation

BrrqkFL1BJ8ygoE7MRtAKPbXLo9GyCKrsK

Something tells me that's not the right coin or this block explorer doesn't work. (Soopy, have you been working behind the scenes and have it all fixed up now or what?)

legendary
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote  - BitBee ( Bee) - now winning on vote in c-cex?  "BitBee with 1110 voices! (1.1092 BTC + 1 free) " ...
GOOD WORK  Wink
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
added to c-cex

https://c-cex.com/?p=bee-btc

Bee Donation

BrrqkFL1BJ8ygoE7MRtAKPbXLo9GyCKrsK
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
GREEDYJOHN, cryptohunter, I admire you.

If his coin is alive, it is because of you.
This is just a thank you message.
Thank you.

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote  - BitBee ( Bee) - now winning on vote in c-cex?  "BitBee with 1110 voices! (1.1092 BTC + 1 free) " ...
legendary
Soopy says he did not dump 3BN beecoins and collect 288LTC to go and develop NAV coin with it.

He said to me that he has now started working on beecoin.

Let us await and see. If we hear nothing after a week then I guess we can ask him again what he is doing.

And the waiting game continues......

To expedite matters it may be useful to PM soopy, PM sum2dev, ask on the NAV thread questions regarding what soopy is doing with regards beecoin. He does not always monitor this thread because he is busy with NAV coin I expect.

Soopy is often encouraged into action by such alerts and friendly reminders.

Please stop bringing FUD to NAV Coin. SOOPY is no longer active in NAV's development. He's been out of the radar for more than 6 months. I am sorry about your coin loss or whatever, but at this stage it's completely pointless and speaks bad of your project to troll other.

Good luck!

Seems like Soopy is nowhere to be found - perhaps he's cashing in "his coins" and lounging around somewhere in the Bahama.
soopy is terrible - I can never trust people again, because of him.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Soopy says he did not dump 3BN beecoins and collect 288LTC to go and develop NAV coin with it.

Let us await and see. If we hear nothing after a week then I guess we can ask him again what he is doing.

To expedite matters it may be useful to PM soopy, PM sum2dev, ask on the NAV thread questions regarding what soopy is doing with regards beecoin. He does not always monitor this thread because he is busy with NAV coin I expect.

Please stop bringing FUD to NAV Coin. SOOPY is no longer active in NAV's development. He's been out of the radar for more than 6 months. I am sorry about your coin loss or whatever, but at this stage it's completely pointless and speaks bad of your project to troll other.

Good luck!

Seems like Soopy is nowhere to be found - perhaps he's cashing in "his coins" and lounging around somewhere in the Bahama.
Activity: 687

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Further to more people from this community asking what is happening to persuade soopy to return the communities ltc or inspire soopy to develop I have no posted this thread on the main alt board..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nav-coin-founded-by-a-scammer-or-just-forgetful-1946396

It is for everyone here who wants the LTC returned to fund a few developer or wanting soopy back to support the motivational thread there and even repost my posts on the nav thread.

I have done what I can and i will also keep that thread going but one person is not allowed to bump a thread over and over so beecoiners...you want your ltc back or want a developer its up to you all now.
Activity: 424
Yea I just feel beecoin doesn't really bring anything to the table.  Regardless, Dev should do what is right.

Hope things work out for everyone
legendary
Can we just let it die.   The coin really has no point other than ppl are bag holders and dont want to let go

Sorry to be negative, but the coin is way behind in crypto tech

You are free to leave the thread at any point it is then dead to you.

You are right it is behind in terms of development although not as much as you probably believe. Most other cryptos are dreams and talk. Nothing of great use in terms of being a crypto currency.

We shall give soopy until june 1st to either start devloping on beecoin or return around 190LTC to the community to fund a new developer.
If either of those things does not happen then pressure must be applied to see the right thing done here.

Activity: 424
Can we just let it die.   The coin really has no point other than ppl are bag holders and dont want to let go

Sorry to be negative, but the coin is way behind in crypto tech
legendary

Activity: 838
Just an FYI block explorer hosting is expiring
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: