Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 31. (Read 133394 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We need to freeze and destroy allcoins wallets. Those thieving scum kept my hundreds of millions of beecoins. I would like the new developer to crush their wallet.

Also anyone that can doxxx those allcoin scoundrels would be doing the entire crypto community a service.
Also the development wallet will need to be crushed...the one where % of coins per block went for extra development.

If mycoinstore did apply a fix to the current chain then everyone should sync up now and keep the chain healthy.

Can you tell us what was the issue and what you did ?

If you did something worthy then of course you should have a reward. However of course the 30% is reserved for the dev that will take many many years of work with beecoin and create something great out of this coin.

But if it was confirmed that beecoin was broken and you have fixed it up to allow others to sync the wallet then I would ask the community to decide on a fair little bonus for you to come from the community wallet once it get synced up and working again.
It was a joke about 30% reward Smiley I'm not so greedy.

About fix. I have no secrets from BEE community.

What I did:
1. I contacted a GREEDYJOHN and we exchanged peers from our unsynced wallets.
2. GREEDYJOHN pointed me to the last BEE wallet version v1.0.2.0-honey. Thanks him.
3. I compiled from last sources wallet under Ubuntu 14.04
4. I added peers from my wallet and from GREEDYJOHN's wallet to my freshly compiled wallet's config file.
5. I opened port 1108 in firewall of my box with BEE wallet.
6. I started my new BEE wallet, waited until it fully synced and voila!

As result - POS working, BEE blockchain moving  Cool

P.S. I think BEE needs at least one dedicated node in "server" mode with directly opened port 1108, so the blockchain can move and wallets can sync.
As you can see now BEE blockchain was not forked or broken, it's moving good now.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
We need to freeze and destroy allcoins wallets. Those thieving scum kept my hundreds of millions of beecoins. I would like the new developer to crush their wallet.

Also anyone that can doxxx those allcoin scoundrels would be doing the entire crypto community a service.
Also the development wallet will need to be crushed...the one where % of coins per block went for extra development.

If mycoinstore did apply a fix to the current chain then everyone should sync up now and keep the chain healthy.

If you did something worthy then of course you should have a reward. However of course the 30% is reserved for the dev that will take many many years of work with beecoin and create something great out of this coin.

But if it was confirmed that beecoin was broken and you have fixed it up to allow others to sync the wallet then I would ask the community to decide on a fair little bonus for you to come from the community wallet once it get synced up and working again.

Probably the NEW DEV that we get could do a coin swap, ratio 1:1, so that he swaps beecoin for his well developed mined coin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

legendary
I cant remember was it Soopy that took it to V2?

The computer my Bee's are on I havent turned on for months, might fire it up see if i can connect Beecoin.

If we could get it on youbit at 1 sat we would be laughing,  despite us all paying much more.

Maybe the 30% stake can be securitised and sold as as ICO on Yobit and people can stake from that?

You own almost every single coin that I own  Wink
Activity: 924
I AM
I cant remember was it Soopy that took it to V2?

The computer my Bee's are on I havent turned on for months, might fire it up see if i can connect Beecoin.

If we could get it on youbit at 1 sat we would be laughing,  despite us all paying much more.

Maybe the 30% stake can be securitised and sold as as ICO on Yobit and people can stake from that?

there is also an LTC pot i think??
Really? Where?

Is there any exchange?
No website, no dev, no exchange. Almost dead Sad
Despite the massive dev pot I think it is dead to.
Sad, but true.
I think this is because no one serious dev want's to be paid in beecoins.
Because beecoins are not listed on any exchange, so they have no value.

No dev wants to be paid in BEEcoins because they have no value NOW

However say you're a very smart dev with a great idea for a coin. You want to keep a large amount of these coins because you know your idea is so great these coins will become worth a fortune in the future.

How do you get to keep a large amount of your coins.

1. you say will keep 30 % as a premine = everyone calls you a scammer.
2. you start and ICO and try to sneakily keep 30% by making the ico small and buying them all cheap = people will notice and call you a scammer.
3. Become beecoins dev = the community will willingly give you 30% of the minting over time to create something excellent.

There is not another opportunity like this on this board.

If I could create a great coin/token. I would say ok let's dev for beecoin. If my token is great and offers something everyone wants then sure I will be getting a huge reward because I will be getting eventually 30% of everything.

This time around we will not release huge chunks of the coin to the dev until after he has produced something.

Beecoin is never dead. With the huge dev pot it can be brought to life at any time. It is simply waiting for a dev who see's the potential here.

I really like the name beecoin too it lends itself to anything.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

etc etc etc you can create so much with this coin.

If it is dead it is dead..but I suspect one day a dev will see there is opportunity here.
Without being listed at least on one exchange they will NEVER have a value! And no one, even very smart dev will be interested in beecoins.

LTC pot = soopy took it 288LTC isn't a great deal of actually money. But yeah still it is not great he vanished with that. He did try and help beecoin thought. Next time we need a developer that is dedicated to the project not taking on lots of projects.

Getting on the small exchanges is not an issue now. It is a small amount of BTC to be listed on those lower level exchanges.

This is no relevant to the point I am making. It is the possibility for the dev to retain 30% of the entire minting that should be of interest to them. If they can not build value into the coin through hardwork they have 30% of nothign. If they brought out a revolutionary concept that people needed and wanted they would now get to keep 30% of XXXXXXXXX without being accused of scamming. The beecoin community would gladly give it to them.

+1,000,000

The first thing we need is for a Dedicated DEV to fix and maintain the BEECOIN chain.

Exchanges, website and other things can come later, but the DEV is needed FIRST.
Ok, if you really think that Beecoin problem is a wallet and blockchain that you can't sync, - so than I fixed it  Roll Eyes

This is a screen from my synced wallet.

So, you still need "famous dev" to fix wallet and blockchain?

And where is my offered 30% of Beecoin minting?  Grin
legendary
Really? Where?

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

However say you're a very smart dev with a great idea for a coin. You want to keep a large amount of these coins because you know your idea is so great these coins will become worth a fortune in the future.

2. you start and ICO and try to sneakily keep 30% by making the ico small and buying them all cheap = people will notice and call you a scammer.
3. Become beecoins dev = the community will willingly give you 30% of the minting over time to create something excellent.

If I could create a great coin/token. I would say ok let's dev for beecoin. If my token is great and offers something everyone wants then sure I will be getting a huge reward because I will be getting eventually 30% of everything.

This time around we will not release huge chunks of the coin to the dev until after he has produced something.

Beecoin is never dead. With the huge dev pot it can be brought to life at any time. It is simply waiting for a dev who see's the potential here.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

If it is dead it is dead..but I suspect one day a dev will see there is opportunity here.
Without being listed at least on one exchange they will NEVER have a value! And no one, even very smart dev will be interested in beecoins.

LTC pot = soopy took it 288LTC isn't a great deal of actually money. But yeah still it is not great he vanished with that. He did try and help beecoin thought. Next time we need a developer that is dedicated to the project not taking on lots of projects.

Getting on the small exchanges is not an issue now. It is a small amount of BTC to be listed on those lower level exchanges.

This is no relevant to the point I am making. It is the possibility for the dev to retain 30% of the entire minting that should be of interest to them. If they can not build value into the coin through hardwork they have 30% of nothign. If they brought out a revolutionary concept that people needed and wanted they would now get to keep 30% of XXXXXXXXX without being accused of scamming. The beecoin community would gladly give it to them.

+1,000,000

The first thing we need is for a Dedicated DEV to fix and maintain the BEECOIN chain.

Exchanges, website and other things can come later, but the DEV is needed FIRST.
legendary
Really? Where?

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

This is all good, right words. But, I think BEE community should start from simple things - a website with some information and compiled wallets, for example.
Because website is a face of a coin. No website->no exchange->no value->no interest->no dev->dead coin.
We need a dedicated DEV to fix the chain, so that the wallet syncs properly.

When this is fixed, getting on an exchange is nothing too serious. We need to get the DEV first.
Really? Where?

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

This is all good, right words. But, I think BEE community should start from simple things - a website with some information and compiled wallets, for example.
Because website is a face of a coin. No website->no exchange->no value->no interest->no dev->dead coin.
legendary
Really? Where?

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

Really? Where?

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

oh yes, those were time are very interesting ... I really thought that with Beecoin what could be bigger in the future ...  i'm disappointed about it...

also i have lost a big sum of beecoins on allcoin.com... therefore has the theme beecoin for me as far as first done...
legendary
Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

I AM
Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.
I AM
Is there any exchange?

Is there any exchange?
Activity: 593
Merit: 500
legendary
I don't really see a need for new POW phase myself.

The dev pot is HUGE here in terms of final minting. If I was a skilled dev with a great idea for a coin I would jump at beecoin. The reason being you will never get another chance to obtain 30% + of the entire minting with the communities consent and willing.

We need a dedicated skilled developer who will take over beecoin. In return he gets a ready made community (that will instantly revive once there is some hope of their coins returning to some value) and 30% of the entire minting turned over to them for milestones and they complete them.

The only other time a dev will get this opportunity is if they can somehow buy 30% of an old abandoned coin and then take over the project.

Even then this will be noticed and will be difficult to do. Here at beecoin we will give them willingly the 30% of the full minting to make beecoin the coin it should always have been.

It was the fairest pow release on this board I ever mined on and I was mining at the start of around 100 coins and observed many many others.
I AM
Would only be a matter of listing what it is you want a new dev to do, then bounty it with payments made at halfway point and on completion. Plenty of good devs around. Just needs to have a purpose though. It's just a nothing POS coin presently

Things need to be done:

- block-chain needs to be fixed
- we need block-explorer
- coin should be swapped and coinage should be scaled down with ratio of 1:100 or 1:1000
- POW phase should be added, to attract NEW talent. Pow phase could increase swapped coinage by 50% or ....
- swapped coin should have economically beneficial feature.

Hmmm I wonder if chrysophylax would do something with it, seems to love setting new mining to coins, could mine them on quark.

Doesn't cryptoid do blockchains? obviously has to be running though.

Maybe instead of looking for a full time dev with nothing else on. (doesnt exist)

Run the coin as a board and use the community wallet to fund different portions of what needs to be done,

If a good dev needs $$$ for something he might just take on smaller job that he can knock over in a weekend as opposed to a near death coin fulltime.

Of course if this happens I wanna know so I can sync wallet =)

Take a look at Transfercoin ANN the whole community seem to help with the coding, some smart chaps on there

Pages:
Jump to: