Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 62. (Read 133394 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
beecoin,,,take a look should have a good price
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Soopy is releasing the same ANON tech for Bee2 that will be on SUM2...it's just going on SUM2 first...so just be patient. Here's his post about it from page 37 of this thread. And there are no Beecoins missing...there are several billion Bee2 that haven't been claimed from swapping. Soopy will provide a full accounting of what the remaining amount of Bee2 is. Your threats don't mean anything. Lots of folks here know Soopy and that he's an honest and hard working dev.

Why don't you just sell your Bee2 on Allcoin and be done with it...that way you don't have to worry about what happens to Beecoin.

beecoin getting anon features added? 

some new method soopy knows for adding this kind of thing? 

rumour or true?

when is this coming if at all?

what is the method ?  is it like drk xc or mro ... or something new?

Navajo Anonymous Technology! Yup BEE will get it too , it's mine so BEE Happy! Smiley

if you want shared developer that release things for other coins first more than dedicated developer working only for beecoin then i hope you sell your coin quickly and vacating beecoin first.your mind is damaged with serious error for such thoughts.my threats is not threat it is concern for 25 percent total beecoins missing or more greater.who say 11billions?could be far greater.this ten day now with not answers.something very crazy happens here.never a coin have this amount of coins missing for ten days with not answer.i look on the publications but nobody can read it output is not clear.many people wondering the same because i know about it,they contact me.i await more hour then raising concern wider circles for investigate.wait enough now.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Will Beecoin get the same Navajo tech as Summercoin since I believe both are handled by Soopy?

only summer is now

Ah I see you are back now lol , suddenly you disappear and then come again start to talk shit about the Developer? First you said the developer cannot do anything and now you make a fuss about the coins , I'm not a machine dude are you just stupid or stoned?

Tell me how much you gave for the development of BeeCoin or Shut the fuck up! Smiley

You seriously have a fucking problem with me and BeeCoin and cannot just quit complaining one way or the other.

You always try to find something to complain about and make a shit deal out of yourself , why not for once grow up?

always i here but not post each time.not personal problem with you but beecoin need dedicated developer for future.i did not send donation for beecoin but other did and now you can get 700millions beecoin it is a lot,even 100M was more than 3btc from exchange when i buy it.most developer get 2% and very happy if they get so much,it is okay so you can have it you did work for bee2 so i can say have 700millions for payments but took so long before i believe was scam but now was not a scam good,but now want developer that spend all time for beecoin future.you not machine i know but too many projects not focus on beecoin.how long just to tell the amount swapped coin?how many? where is address ?, beecoin die if our developer spend time only with lot other coins.i say spend billions for a future of beecoin build new developers,or soopy must focus it simple solution not personal to you.beecoin have lots of coins so buy new developer working full time every day for beecoin.what is the problem you tell me shut fuck up.why so crazy you still can be paid so dont get very angry every time.why nobody can understand we need a developer working only for beecoins future,not create anon summercon first not tell on our thread title,crazy idea to have a developer like this for the future.stay developer and work only beecoin is best if you want to but you need to take one option and be quick we wait days only find out how many coins not swapped.it simple look how much coins in the premine wallet,that the answer what is it?don't tell me fuck up you must learn grow up more than i must do it.always you reply anger with not answers to our questions.

I don't know about your commitment towards BEE , but I've made mine clear with everything I've done for BEE for if not for me I do not think you have any shit to talk about and nothing to talk about BEE keep that in mind before you say another word! And it's high time you start thinking and using your mind before you complain once more , for it is people like you that bring BEE down and better start showing some respect to a developer when something you dearly so you say you hold is going good better start showing some respect for the man who made it possible without talking back shit to him , shows how and what kind of a person you are.

I 'm a very calm and quite person but the ungrateful people make me angry.

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

STILL NOT answer questions, where are billions unclaimed beecoins?how many billions beecoins?other followers are weak to ask these questions.why other coins have dedicated developer for even 1% of coins,beecoin gives 3% coins and btc ltc and developer work more on other coins?developing things only for other coins?this is questions is talking shit?no i think this questions seems real questions?without a developer dedicated only for beecoin then beecoin will never fly.nobody investing in coins with not dedicated developer.soopy become beecoin dedicated dev or return the billions of beecoins then can buy new dedicated developer work hard only on beecoin.this crazy situation only madness to continue this ways.if billions of coins missing for other comunity there would be crazy action.remain calm answer questions not avoid always answer the questions if you would be helpful.yes helped and will be reward, but dedicated to beecoin not 100 coins or remove and beecoin hired dedicated developer.not hard feeling but time for beecoins to rise up now not be slow for the future watching only other coin rise above bee.

Really man...why don't you try and be a little more positive...Soopy needs your support...not negative remarks and outright exaggerations (Soopy is not working on 100's of coins...just 2 or 3 and mostly SUM2 and BEE2)...and he's quite capable of handling these tasks....so just chill out.

Soopy has worked real hard to get Bee back on track and it's future is looking better than it has in a long time....can't get much lower than 5-6 litoshi's...so it's definitely onward and upward once we start promoting the coin. We have a solid community here and our real need is to have one full time or a couple part time community spokespeople or managers. I would gladly volunteer myself if I didn't already work 50-60 hours a week on my regular job....I just don't have the time to do it properly. If I was full time miner, I would give it a shot.

Maybe this is something you could do...if you have time. It may give you a different perspective if you put some time into promoting Beecoin...and give Soopy a break....he's the reason that Beecoin is still breathing  Smiley

not about soppy this about beecoin.do you want dev that release features for other coin but not for beecoin?this not sensible answer.beecoin can never rise under this condition.why he focus on rising sum2 first and not beecoin?not say he scam but where the coins?why not telling us and how many? he premine the billions so he know how many left over right now,some reason not posting the address even 10 days after end of swapping?crazy.billions of beecoins missing nobody know how many,where are they?beecoin neglect while work sum2?no this not good.either focus beecoin or remove and use coins for dedicated development.this has happen long enough.everyone too weak or crazy to say the sensible actions we need.soopy cloned new coin and swapped.thanks it was good to help but taken weeks so now reward and thanks.however beecoin need dedicated developer and beecoin have a lot of funds to buy it now.do not miss chance now or beecoin die.most beecoin supporters keep telling soopy great devloper?perhaps if can focus yes.but take a look for other coins that have dedicated developer.i think notice a very big difference.if other coin developers say sorry to own coin i make anon for other coin first and active on other thread own coin sorry having to wait and just be idle.this is not funny actions because if we are giving 700M and btc ltc we deserve more focus.anyone say not is crazy and want beecoin to die.if not answer tomorrow i alert for the entire board 25% or greater beecoins missing away from community.10 days missing so many coins is enough.every day yes will tell but never does.11billions missing or greater nobody concern.sound very bad.

Be patient the full ledger is there, the public wallet will be up in a couple of hours time. You can review it all at that point. If you wanted to then i guess you could total up all of the values from the ledgers that are available now Smiley
Activity: 74
Soopy is releasing the same ANON tech for Bee2 that will be on SUM2...it's just going on SUM2 first...so just be patient. Here's his post about it from page 37 of this thread. And there are no Beecoins missing...there are several billion Bee2 that haven't been claimed from swapping. Soopy will provide a full accounting of what the remaining amount of Bee2 is. Your threats don't mean anything. Lots of folks here know Soopy and that he's an honest and hard working dev.

Why don't you just sell your Bee2 on Allcoin and be done with it...that way you don't have to worry about what happens to Beecoin.

beecoin getting anon features added? 

some new method soopy knows for adding this kind of thing? 

rumour or true?

when is this coming if at all?

what is the method ?  is it like drk xc or mro ... or something new?

Navajo Anonymous Technology! Yup BEE will get it too , it's mine so BEE Happy! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Will Beecoin get the same Navajo tech as Summercoin since I believe both are handled by Soopy?

only summer is now

Ah I see you are back now lol , suddenly you disappear and then come again start to talk shit about the Developer? First you said the developer cannot do anything and now you make a fuss about the coins , I'm not a machine dude are you just stupid or stoned?

Tell me how much you gave for the development of BeeCoin or Shut the fuck up! Smiley

You seriously have a fucking problem with me and BeeCoin and cannot just quit complaining one way or the other.

You always try to find something to complain about and make a shit deal out of yourself , why not for once grow up?

always i here but not post each time.not personal problem with you but beecoin need dedicated developer for future.i did not send donation for beecoin but other did and now you can get 700millions beecoin it is a lot,even 100M was more than 3btc from exchange when i buy it.most developer get 2% and very happy if they get so much,it is okay so you can have it you did work for bee2 so i can say have 700millions for payments but took so long before i believe was scam but now was not a scam good,but now want developer that spend all time for beecoin future.you not machine i know but too many projects not focus on beecoin.how long just to tell the amount swapped coin?how many? where is address ?, beecoin die if our developer spend time only with lot other coins.i say spend billions for a future of beecoin build new developers,or soopy must focus it simple solution not personal to you.beecoin have lots of coins so buy new developer working full time every day for beecoin.what is the problem you tell me shut fuck up.why so crazy you still can be paid so dont get very angry every time.why nobody can understand we need a developer working only for beecoins future,not create anon summercon first not tell on our thread title,crazy idea to have a developer like this for the future.stay developer and work only beecoin is best if you want to but you need to take one option and be quick we wait days only find out how many coins not swapped.it simple look how much coins in the premine wallet,that the answer what is it?don't tell me fuck up you must learn grow up more than i must do it.always you reply anger with not answers to our questions.

I don't know about your commitment towards BEE , but I've made mine clear with everything I've done for BEE for if not for me I do not think you have any shit to talk about and nothing to talk about BEE keep that in mind before you say another word! And it's high time you start thinking and using your mind before you complain once more , for it is people like you that bring BEE down and better start showing some respect to a developer when something you dearly so you say you hold is going good better start showing some respect for the man who made it possible without talking back shit to him , shows how and what kind of a person you are.

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

STILL NOT answer questions, where are billions unclaimed beecoins?how many billions beecoins?other followers are weak to ask these questions.why other coins have dedicated developer for even 1% of coins,beecoin gives 3% coins and btc ltc and developer work more on other coins?developing things only for other coins?this is questions is talking shit?no i think this questions seems real questions?without a developer dedicated only for beecoin then beecoin will never fly.nobody investing in coins with not dedicated developer.soopy become beecoin dedicated dev or return the billions of beecoins then can buy new dedicated developer work hard only on beecoin.this crazy situation only madness to continue this ways.if billions of coins missing for other comunity there would be crazy action.remain calm answer questions not avoid always answer the questions if you would be helpful.yes helped and will be reward, but dedicated to beecoin not 100 coins or remove and beecoin hired dedicated developer.not hard feeling but time for beecoins to rise up now not be slow for the future watching only other coin rise above bee.

Really man...why don't you try and be a little more positive...Soopy needs your support...not negative remarks and outright exaggerations (Soopy is not working on 100's of coins...just 2 or 3 and mostly SUM2 and BEE2)...and he's quite capable of handling these tasks....so just chill out.

Soopy has worked real hard to get Bee back on track and it's future is looking better than it has in a long time....can't get much lower than 5-6 litoshi's...so it's definitely onward and upward once we start promoting the coin. We have a solid community here and our real need is to have one full time or a couple part time community spokespeople or managers. I would gladly volunteer myself if I didn't already work 50-60 hours a week on my regular job....I just don't have the time to do it properly. If I was full time miner, I would give it a shot.

Maybe this is something you could do...if you have time. It may give you a different perspective if you put some time into promoting Beecoin...and give Soopy a break....he's the reason that Beecoin is still breathing  Smiley

not about soppy this about beecoin.do you want dev that release features for other coin but not for beecoin?this not sensible answer.beecoin can never rise under this condition.why he focus on rising sum2 first and not beecoin?not say he scam but where the coins?why not telling us and how many? he premine the billions so he know how many left over right now,some reason not posting the address even 10 days after end of swapping?crazy.billions of beecoins missing nobody know how many,where are they?beecoin neglect while work sum2?no this not good.either focus beecoin or remove and use coins for dedicated development.this has happen long enough.everyone too weak or crazy to say the sensible actions we need.soopy cloned new coin and swapped.thanks it was good to help but taken weeks so now reward and thanks.however beecoin need dedicated developer and beecoin have a lot of funds to buy it now.do not miss chance now or beecoin die.most beecoin supporters keep telling soopy great devloper?perhaps if can focus yes.but take a look for other coins that have dedicated developer.i think notice a very big difference.if other coin developers say sorry to own coin i make anon for other coin first and active on other thread own coin sorry having to wait and just be idle.this is not funny actions because if we are giving 700M and btc ltc we deserve more focus.anyone say not is crazy and want beecoin to die.if not answer tomorrow i alert for the entire board 25% or greater beecoins missing away from community.10days missing so many coins is enough.every day yes will tell but never does.11billions missing or greater nobody concern.sound very bad.

SOOPY HAS ONLY ONE PAIR OF HANDS. PLEASE BE PATIENT.

only summer is now

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

not about soppy this about beecoin.do you want dev that release features for other coin but not for beecoin?this not sensible answer.beecoin can never rise under this condition.why he focus on rising sum2 first and not beecoin?not say he scam but where the coins?why not telling us and how many? he premine the billions so he know how many left over right now,some reason not posting the address even 10 days after end of swapping?crazy.billions of beecoins missing nobody know how many,where are they?beecoin neglect while work sum2?no this not good.either focus beecoin or remove and use coins for dedicated development.this has happen long enough.everyone too weak or crazy to say the sensible actions we need.soopy cloned new coin and swapped.thanks it was good to help but taken weeks so now reward and thanks.however beecoin need dedicated developer and beecoin have a lot of funds to buy it now.do not miss chance now or beecoin die.most beecoin supporters keep telling soopy great devloper?perhaps if can focus yes.but take a look for other coins that have dedicated developer.i think notice a very big difference.if other coin developers say sorry to own coin i make anon for other coin first and active on other thread own coin sorry having to wait and just be idle.this is not funny actions because if we are giving 700M and btc ltc we deserve more focus.anyone say not is crazy and want beecoin to die.if not answer tomorrow i alert for the entire board 25% or greater beecoins missing away from community.10days missing so many coins is enough.every day yes will tell but never does.11billions missing or greater nobody concern.sound very bad.

legendary

only summer is now

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

Please show a little respect and give soopy a little more time. He will answer and you will be satisfied. He said he will post the public address today, just wait. You can not demand he only works on this project.

Just keep voting just 1 hour left until midnight GMT. Also don't forget to vote on mintpal Smiley
Activity: 74

only summer is now

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

Maybe this is something you could do...if you have time. It may give you a different perspective if you put some time into promoting Beecoin...and give Soopy a break....he's the reason that Beecoin is still breathing  Smiley

only summer is now

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
So will POW ever end for BeeCoin?

BTW Keep voting in MP, link in my sig for the lazy
Activity: 1260
In CryptoEnergy we trust

only summer is now

Have a good day.

~SoopY~

SoopY, just ignore occasional nonsense comments.

You already proved to be a good dev. If someone can't see it, that's their problem.

The whole community is behind you Soopy Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

only summer is now

Have a good day.

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Shoot sorry if I said something to offend you guys..

Not you mate lol. Chill! Smiley
Shoot sorry if I said something to offend you guys..
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

only summer is now

Lol for a second I thought I said something to tick you off. Cheers

BTW guys keep voting on Mintpal. Aiden is catching up...
Stop annoying people with your insensitive comments, especially after they have done all the hard work.

only summer is now

Lol for a second I thought I said something to tick you off. Cheers

BTW guys keep voting on Mintpal. Aiden is catching up...

only summer is now

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

only summer is now

legendary

only summer is now

Right now it is still in testing phase, so no coin has it. However Soopy did say beecoin would have this implemented when it was finished. If you read back through the thread you will see he confirms this.

Soopy said within 24 hours the public wallet will be there with all the unswapped coins ... everyone can view it then.

Also please keep voting so far we have

a=6
b=8
c=3

only summer is now
Pages:
Jump to: