Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 63. (Read 133394 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Will Beecoin get the same Navajo tech as Summercoin since I believe both are handled by Soopy?

Soopy mentioned that all of his coins would get it. So yes i think beecoin will.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Will Beecoin get the same Navajo tech as Summercoin since I believe both are handled by Soopy?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
where is unswap total coming?how many coins soopy still having,said post this up but nothing.busy with his summercoin again not time for beecoin.i not like the coins left with developer not dedicate to beecoin.destroy all coins can't win so i voting b.where does sopy?gone again no posting for a day on the thread.proposal option d give all coins to escrows use this huge amount to bring new dedicated developers.one developer concentrate on building beecoin only not brisking 100coins and not care about beecoin.watch only summercoins and sherlocks more and more rubbish.SELECTION D PUT ESCROWS HOLDING ALL COIN PAY FOR DEDICATE DEV WORK ONLY ON BEECOINS PROJECT.pay soopy more even though already paid btc ltc but pay more if decide it.then other coins used for real beecoin developer.how many coin unswap and taxing?11bill or more noone know the answer yet just soopy does he ever tell us the answer or not?voting i want D.
Ibefore told cryptohunter add D but not reply or talk back not delete and forget so i put  here more people help beecoin please put D need proper developer leading beecoin not undedicated working on so many coin or bee not flying anywhere.what real coin will have this crazy ways.11bills 30% of coins even best dedicated developer will love work for beecoin for even 3% of everyone.

I did not delete anything. I did not reply to you yet because i have been replying to many messages. However, it is always best to post everything on the thread, i can read it here rather than skype or other methods Soopy will provide the full ledger with the exact unswapped totals for review today i'm sure. There is no point asking me over and over how many there are since i have no idea, it was stated by someone that about 11bn is left over but i am not sure if that is correct or not.

We require a community manager. This is something i have been asking for over and over in the thread. I see no need for a new dev since the coin is working fine?

I have said before i have no problem with destroying all of the unswapped coins but consider option B to be better. Of course you are free to suggest anything you like the community is open for everyone to suggest things. Nothing gets deleted unless it is violent or constant trolling with no supporting evidence.

If you wish to make suggestions make them to the community on this thread not to me or anyone else in private. If you wish to vote please let me know, you mentioned option b? or do you want c?
I know you hold a lot of beecoins and are frustrated with the pace of advancement, but things will pick up speed soon.

selection D i want it.
pay unswapped coins to escrows,offer big % all coins for best developer dedicated for beecoin who work full time.any developes will work with 2% premine so big% will come best developer make beecoin to fly.not shared developer with not time for beecoin.everyone help beecoin vote d or beecoin slowly dead . dev working on summercoin not much beecoin,we have lot of coins buy better developer for us. thanks do it fast.put option d cryptohunter i request for help get dedicated developer who care beecoin future
legendary
where is unswap total coming?how many coins soopy still having,said post this up but nothing.busy with his summercoin again not time for beecoin.i not like the coins left with developer not dedicate to beecoin.destroy all coins can't win so i voting b.where does sopy?gone again no posting for a day on the thread.proposal option d give all coins to escrows use this huge amount to bring new dedicated developers.one developer concentrate on building beecoin only not brisking 100coins and not care about beecoin.watch only summercoins and sherlocks more and more rubbish.SELECTION D PUT ESCROWS HOLDING ALL COIN PAY FOR DEDICATE DEV WORK ONLY ON BEECOINS PROJECT.pay soopy more even though already paid btc ltc but pay more if decide it.then other coins used for real beecoin developer.how many coin unswap and taxing?11bill or more noone know the answer yet just soopy does he ever tell us the answer or not?voting i want D.
Ibefore told cryptohunter add D but not reply or talk back not delete and forget so i put  here more people help beecoin please put D need proper developer leading beecoin not undedicated working on so many coin or bee not flying anywhere.what real coin will have this crazy ways.11bills 30% of coins even best dedicated developer will love work for beecoin for even 3% of everyone.

I did not delete anything. I did not reply to you yet because i have been replying to many messages. However, it is always best to post everything on the thread, i can read it here rather than skype or other methods Soopy will provide the full ledger with the exact unswapped totals for review today i'm sure. There is no point asking me over and over how many there are since i have no idea, it was stated by someone that about 11bn is left over but i am not sure if that is correct or not.

We require a community manager. This is something i have been asking for over and over in the thread. I see no need for a new dev since the coin is working fine?

I have said before i have no problem with destroying all of the unswapped coins but consider option B to be better. Of course you are free to suggest anything you like the community is open for everyone to suggest things. Nothing gets deleted unless it is violent or constant trolling with no supporting evidence.

If you wish to make suggestions make them to the community on this thread not to me or anyone else in private. If you wish to vote please let me know, you mentioned option b? or do you want c?
I know you hold a lot of beecoins and are frustrated with the pace of advancement, but things will pick up speed soon.

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Ibefore told cryptohunter add D but not reply or talk back not delete and forget so i put  here more people help beecoin please put D need proper developer leading beecoin not undedicated working on so many coin or bee not flying anywhere.what real coin will have this crazy ways.11bills 30% of coins even best dedicated developer will love work for beecoin for even 3% of everyone.
legendary
about 13 hours until the vote is over so keep voting guys.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
come on more voting.... tomorrow night GMT we will see the result Smiley

Hi,

We need PUBLICITY STUNTS. WE DO NOT NEED TO DESTROY ANY COINS, BUT WE CAN RUN PROMOTIONS ON THE THREAD, WHILE WE REWARD MEMBERS WHO ACTUALLY RUN THESE PROMOTIONS.

DOGECOIN had a publicity stunt, because they FOUGHT to restore lost coins. Here are some options outlined below:

- I know it is a lot of work, but we should make an attempt to give late swappers a second chance, even if they have to wait for DAYS for the swap servers - WE SHOULD SCREAM IT OUT ON THE FORUM THAT THESE COINS ARE RESERVED ONLY FOR LATE SWAPPERS WHO WILL APPEAR FROM NOWHERE (to create scandals) WHEN BEE2 SUCCEEDS.

- Create a special promotion giveaways, where applicants have 3 - 4 days to incorporate a unique signature , but with their receiving BEE2 address  next to the signature. This promotion should reward applicants so that the amount of coin s that each person receives is directly proportional to their activity on the BITCOIN FORUM.

- ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY - soopy has future plans for this.

These promotions will keep bee2 thread moving. We need members with the right skills to run these promotions, so that we reward these members with beecoin.

We need to use excess coins TO WORK ON BEE2, so that the coins get to the correct people, not just dumpers.

legendary
come on more voting.... tomorrow night GMT we will see the result Smiley
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Everyone voting for BEEEEEEEEEE now! Wink
legendary
thanks for voting everyone it seems more bee's to be added to the poll Smiley

a=6
b=8
c=3
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
legendary
I vote B.

Thanks everyone for your efforts, sorry I have been away but I did get my swap done.

cool , glad to hear you got your coins swapped over

a=6
b=6
c=3

If anyone wants to change their vote just post as we can swap it over. Let's try and finish the voting by tomorrow (17th JUNE midnight GMT)

Then we can start with planning on things do spend the coins on and get some development and projects going.

Still no takers for community manager??
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I vote B.

Thanks everyone for your efforts, sorry I have been away but I did get my swap done.
legendary
After thinking about it long and hard i am going to go for B

1. it will bring the minting back to nearer to the original 22B so give the price of beecoin greater value. There is no point having billions and billions if the coin has near zero value.

2. the 3.5-4.5 billions in the pot + the block tax will give us a nice pot of coins to do many projects without having so many coins the price of beecoin stays at litoshi values. We need a btc market before mintpal if possible, this litoshi market should be vanquished as soon as possible.

a=6
b=3
c=3
You do not need to destroy wealth, you can distribute it to bitcoinforum members. We can promote a task on this forum (like a forum signature to promote beecoin where members write a specific signature, with their receiving wallet addresss beside it), then distribute BEE2 to all members that apply within a given time frame, so that the number of coins each member receives is DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO THEIR TOTAL ACTIVITY ON THIS FORUM.

Yes i agree we can do this but using only the 3.5-4.5 Billion from option B. I think only best to give out 500M max .... in lots of 1000, 2000, 3000, we can still give it to a lot of people. I think it is better to give out also in return only for FB marketing. Priority has to be getting the price up a bit too. With too many coins we won't get a BTC market before mintpal.

Remember even the bee's we give out will maybe dumped into the market again on exchanges... so we will devalue the coin too much if we give out billions.

I think reserving 3.5-4.5 billion is quite a lot i mean this is over 10-15% of the entire minting of the coin.  Plus we have block tax coming in on each block that soon racks up to millions more each few days.

We don't know the exact amount of unswapped coins until soopy posts it so let's wait and see how many there are. It looks like over 11BIllion though.

a=6
b=5
c=3

Keep voting guys so we can get this wrapped up and start using the bees we have for marketing and getting some services, even an abe explorer so we can get on coin market cap, and perhaps some tip bots and android wallet.  Beecoin is a very good opportunity right now because have a development pot, a good coin base the staking is working well. Nice name and as yet we have done nothing with the coin, not even on coin market cap or even bittrex.

Soopy will remain committed if we give him a nice chunk of beecoins too. So we just need to bring on some services, some marketing, and get cracking on it.

The problem with beecoin is a lot of the main supporters are on at different times so things happen slowly and decisions take a while.

Would be great to have a couple of decent community managers to get things going.

Remember to contact anyone you know holding beecoin and tell them to vote let's get this done so we can move forward.

Also if you want to change your vote before the cut off please post you want to change your vote and we'll update the totals.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 82

1. it will bring the minting back to nearer to the original 22B so give the price of beecoin greater value. There is no point having billions and billions if the coin has near zero value.

2. the 3.5-4.5 billions in the pot + the block tax will give us a nice pot of coins to do many projects without having so many coins the price of beecoin stays at litoshi values. We need a btc market before mintpal if possible, this litoshi market should be vanquished as soon as possible.

a=6
b=3
c=3

I will go B, too

We need to decrease the Total number of Beecoin to around 27 Billions. It is so much now.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

a=6
b=3
c=3
You do not need to destroy wealth, you can distribute it to bitcoinforum members. We can promote a task on this forum (like a forum signature to promote beecoin where members write a specific signature, with their receiving wallet addresss beside it), then distribute BEE2 to all members that apply within a given time frame, so that the number of coins each member receives is DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO THEIR TOTAL ACTIVITY ON THIS FORUM.
legendary

a=6
b=3
c=3
Activity: 82
hummmmm... so hard to choose...
Pages:
Jump to: