Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 10. (Read 94336 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
American1973
Look just understand this:  No dev group or collection of young brats, is ever gonna start a nation.  They just cannot do it, as a group, they are inept to do anything except be used as tools.  Look at Sabu, trollsec was funny and then it's not so funny when he shrimps you all, hahaha, so sad.

Grow up and wake up and mine in the 1776 spirit, not for your little minute to minute bot trading fantasies.

If you don't have a Constitution, you can still have money.  For a while.  But a Constitution defines what money is.  Money = metals of true merit or specie.  Nothing else will do, except perhaps properly resonant proof of work blockchain protected from destructive douchepools (maxcoin) and tradebot crapfest.  I mean, really, other than theft, what do blockchains encourage?  I would like to try and change the modality.  Okay?  If it fails and is smashed, that's fine too, I am doing this on principle, and I am 100% real.
American1973
I don't think I understand what your point is about mining them if there is to be no profit. They are useless if they are not worth something. Some disjointed ideal they hold for you does not equal actual value.

It's called: The US Constitution poogasm, does that hold value for you?  A Constitution defines what money is.

How much does it cost to run a bit erupter cube?  Damn next to nothing.  I paid maybe 20 bucks to run my cube all last month, did I LOSE TWENTY DOLLARS?  No.

Costs, commodities, and all your notions are old, irrelevant.  Forking Benjamins toward more coins does not affect the "quality" of its metal, in terms of what makes a blockchain worth something?

Okay, well, if you don't get what I am saying, that's fine, lots of things have different opinions.  On my side is the Constitution of the USA and the spirit of 1776.  I won't shift blockchains.

I'm gonna be selling some LTC to load up on Benjamins before I show you the placer gold I am going to be offering on this thread.  A mining company that mines gold: Tell me geniuses, does it make money these days?  Okay so, neither do BTC mining OP make money really, it's all hope and belief.  Well, I believe in Benjamin Franklin and 1776 and liberty, I will run this thread to 1000 pages mining all the way.

I itend to make Benjamins convertible into commodities on a small scale micro-hobbyist level, again, on principle.  Placer gold is assayed in my county at 86% pure.  The only probelm is: How to introduce real money and markets when FAKE money and markets are winning, and true money and commodities are all manipulated?

Principles people, find yours.  If you have none, then why bother doing anything?  I see the future, and I mine Benjamins and I buy placer gold in tiny amounts, I believe in both blockchains and also metal, and also rifled steel and lead, as money as welle.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
You do realize that to be able to continue to mine this coin, it needs to be able to at least pay for the cost of mining, don't you?
I sure as hell am in no position to just buy gear and run electricity to it just to be able to gloat about holding a bunch of them.

I don't think I understand what your point is about mining them if there is to be no profit. They are useless if they are not worth something. Some disjointed ideal they hold for you does not equal actual value.

How or why you can say the coin does not need to be fixed is baffling me. A week+ time to even find a block is not going to work.
You will lose all the miners other than yourself and what is the point then? You can try to keep the chain alive but it will serve zero purpose.

So how about we let someone fix the damned thing and stop turning everyone away from it?

Just a simple fix to adjust the damned block time to something more realistic, that is all I ask for. We get that and I will stick with this coin, invest my dollars into gear and point it right here, alongside you, with no more complaints.

+1 I had no choice to get out when the block time wasn't going to be addressed. I like the ideal behind it as much as anyone but with no one at the wheel that's all it is, an idea.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You do realize that to be able to continue to mine this coin, it needs to be able to at least pay for the cost of mining, don't you?
I sure as hell am in no position to just buy gear and run electricity to it just to be able to gloat about holding a bunch of them.

How or why you can say the coin does not need to be fixed is baffling me. A week+ time to even find a block is not going to work.
You will lose all the miners other than yourself and what is the point then? You can try to keep the chain alive but it will serve zero purpose.

So how about we let someone fix the damned thing and stop turning everyone away from it?

Just a simple fix to adjust the damned block time to something more realistic, that is all I ask for. We get that and I will stick with this coin, invest my dollars into gear and point it right here, alongside you, with no more complaints.
American1973
This thread below is one of the best happening on Internet:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-30/why-did-fed-hold-emergency-meeting-yesterday

If you want to know what's coming fast, know the thread above.  ^^^

I will be here if you have questions, PM me.  Smiley

Mine and hold Benjamins long my friends, 1776 lifeboat for free and fair exchange: ALL ABOARD who love liberty!
American1973
If you will notice, this article connects with the previous one.

1: Restrict Highway: Info
2: Restrict Highway: Auto

This Executive action below, is pure treason to Eisenhower's vision of the highway: auto.

This has everything to do with why I want you to join me in mining Benjamins.  On principle.  If you join me, I promise I won't leave.  We need this friends, we need to take back a spine with which we can build something other than a monster, because all tech is being made by monsters these days.  And they shrug when crap like this rolls out:

[...]

With pressure mounting to avert a transportation funding crisis this summer, the Obama administration Tuesday opened the door for states to collect tolls on interstate highways to raise revenue for roadway repairs.

The proposal, contained in a four-year, $302 billion White House transportation bill, would reverse a long-standing federal prohibition on most interstate tolling.

Obama administration’s proposal to let states toll their interstates raises some questions.

Political, financial and engineering hurdles are formidable. Just ask Virginia.

With transportation funding in jeopardy, money to repair deficient bridges may not be there.

Though some older segments of the network — notably the Pennsylvania and New Jersey turnpikes and Interstate 95 in Maryland and Virginia — are toll roads, most of the 46,876-mile system has been toll-free.

I recently drove from Maine to California, and it cost me about $25 dollars to get across Pennsylvania.

This move by the Executive, is completely against the American spirit.  It will cost you hundreds of dollars to transit the US by automobile if you let these people continue to act as if they are in charge.

The US Constitution matters.  It does matter.  Mine Benjamins with me friends, and regardless of what anyone's opinion is, you and me will know we are doing a very important thing.  We are supporting the Founding Fathers in the true way.  You know the Founders would loathe what has happened so far.  But probably they would love Eisenhower's highway, don't you agree?  Who wants to allow states to put toll trolls along the interstate?  What kind of sick mind thinks that way??

Mine Benjamins with me, friends.  These people at the top clearly have no idea of what goodness is.  Let us forget them and move ahead without their diseased and stupid notions.
American1973
We need Liberty as a primary notion, we need to take back the Founding Fathers from the people who ride their corpses.  We need to actively rally around the COTUS as a tool that takes time to understand --LIKE CRYPTOCOIN CODE.  

Do yo understand the founding debt documents of your land?  I am guessing like me, you are an amateur at both code of tech and code of law?  Therefore: Mine Benjamins with me friends, and we will work together to understand both tech and our rights before they are all dissolved in the congealing acid of government.

Know this: The enemy does not sleep.  They will take everything from you, and me.

We have to come up with solutions BEFORE the assheads at the top come up with their solutions that will surely be rooted from the get go and full of holes, because, that's all the top can do, since they have ZERO tech skills.  They are helpless, even in their power.

If you feel things slipping, the question is, what rope do you grab, and does that rope give you a voice, and a hope?  Answer is yes, in terms of Benjamins.  In time, any blockchain that has families and good people behind it, will be viable for those people's use.

Oh sure like the guy said, mining is total BS losing proposition, hehe.  How smart these marketplaying men are eh?  Sharks who just feed off the little guppies?  Oh wow, so smart!  I reeeeallly respect stockbrokers now.   /sarc

It is time for all of us to demand that tech serve the people, not just the rich fools and the leeches like Mark K.
http://www.sott.net/article/278252-Government-starts-testing-Drivers-license-for-the-internet-program/

State officials in Michigan and Pennsylvania have been awarded roughly $2.4 million in federal funds to test an online ID system that's been called a "driver's license for the internet," and it could soon exist from coast to coast.

The "National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace" program has been in development for years, but it's about to finally be rolled-out to a degree in two locales in order to see if using government-certified IDs on the web is something worth considering on a much larger scale.

"The goal is to put to bed once and for all our current ineffective and tedious system of using passwords for online authentication, which itself was a cure for the even more ineffective and tedious process of walking into a brick-and-mortar building and presenting a human being with two forms of paper identification," reporter Meghan Neal wrote for VICE's Motherboard website on Tuesday this week.  
American1973
What's to fix?

That won't get current miners to it.  You need to take a long term strategy.  You need to stand for something, to INSPIRE people not with greed.

Damn, are you people insects or something that you are so impatient??  How long would you hold a stock like Apple??  What the hell did Apple do that was great?  Anyway would you have strong hands to hold it for 30 years?  APPARENTLY NOT.

Damn, if you are just into cryptocoins for some quick jerk off sessions then yeah, leave.  I myself have waited a long time for a 1776 moment.  It's not about price or robo trading it's about tech as being useful to free humans from tyranny.  Mine Benjamins if you agree.  I will never leave this thread unless dead.

This coin is perfect for use, dolts.  It's 2.4 million float and open source makes it perfect BUT FOR WHAT?  Faster mining??  More coinsDERP?  Is that gonna help anything?

I will mine Benjamins regardless of price, I am long in my vision that stockbrokering is over and done, and cryptocoin investment is just beginning.  I will see you in ten years, where will cryptsy be by then?  I stand ready to support any 1776 spirit you people care to invoke.  Yes, even some flaky sock account which had some good quote in this thread.  

Anyway, on the security front, more destruction of US brands:

[quote:]
"Researchers at the Kaspersky Lab have uncovered a zero-day Adobe Flash vulnerability that affects Windows, OS X, and Linux. 'While the exploit Kaspersky observed attacked only computers running Microsoft Windows, the underlying flaw, which is formally categorized as CVE-2014-1776 and resides in a Flash component known as the Pixel Bender, is present in the Adobe application built for OS X and Linux machines as well.' Adobe has reportedly patched the bug for all platforms. Researchers first detected the bug from attacks performed on seven Syrian computers. The attacks seem to have been hosted on the Syrian Ministry of Justice website, which has led to speculation that these are state-sponsored vulnerability exploits. This speculation is further supported by evidence that one of the exploits was 'designed to target computers that have the Cisco Systems MeetingPlace Express Add-In version 5x0 installed. The app is used to view documents and images during Web conferences.'"
[/quote]
Posted on that thread.
Let's see if that gets us anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I am going to start making frequentish purchases of lower cost mining gear starting this weekend.
Anyone have recommendations or know of some amazing deals?

(oh, and, um, is anyone going to fix Ben? I am fucking lost.)

Nope, noone is going to fix it, since there is not any discussion yet, what is expected result of the fix. I suggested to make it POW+POS coin, which will help to keep currently mined BEN rare and new BEN mined coins wouldl be just POS. There was no interest in any discussion about it. And since developer is not responding, community is not talking BEN is dying faster and faster. I already sold what I had and I will not buy any coin until there is any sign of trying to make this coin functional again.

I'd like to see something done with it too. Perhaps we should submit BEn to here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-576714

Looks like they resurrect coins...
Activity: 314
I am going to start making frequentish purchases of lower cost mining gear starting this weekend.

Nope, noone is going to fix it, since there is not any discussion yet, what is expected result of the fix. I suggested to make it POW+POS coin, which will help to keep currently mined BEN rare and new BEN mined coins wouldl be just POS. There was no interest in any discussion about it. And since developer is not responding, community is not talking BEN is dying faster and faster. I already sold what I had and I will not buy any coin until there is any sign of trying to make this coin functional again.

American1973
Hey crackfoo quick question: If I set up a friend to use an Antminer and I set their script to point to multi.hasher, and I use a Benjamins Paper Wallet as per the site which is still running, well, then the private key for that paper wallet, would then, eventually, allow the holder to cash their Benjamins into their local wallet client, for example? 

Can you explain (or all are invited to answer) how, if I set up the multi client to pay to a paper address, those paper Bens can then be later brought out and made active.  I appreciate any clarification on this, because imo using the wallet as the userid is brilliant.
American1973
I have posted on other meaningless threads on other forumz on Ye Internetes, about SCADA systems and Eugene Kaspersky's excellent speech to the Australian press club.  So, in trying to work more on this forum, I am keeping my heartbleed posts on this thread.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/04/28/siemens_plugs_heartbleed_vuln_in_scada_kit/

Anyway, don't let tech scare you!  Mine Benjamins with me and every day you will know you work for freedom and liberty.

Haha, oh and I am helping a Fortune 500 company with their domain migration this week so will be a bit busy.  I knew this Heartbleed thing would get me some certs and domain replacement work.  NICE.  Even us old grunts with common sense can be useful.

But I am mining Benjamins 24/7 friends, know that.
legendary
Great, thanks. Make sure you've updated your stratum URL to:

stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3394

Username =
Password =

I don't see any miners on the new pool yet, so just making sure.

Cheers, and Happy Hashing!

http://multi.hasher.ca:81/ does not load on my VPN machine, but yes, I do see myself there (on another non VPN machine).

QUESTION: What happens to my coins in the old ben.hasher wallet?  Will they cycle to my address?  Hehe, not that value in USD is a problem now since the shorts are cratering Benjamins, hehe.  I will be mining Benjamins on into the eons, since I am called by a 1776 ghost.

Soooo, what can you tell me about this multi pool, other than the awesomeness of getting payouts right to my wallet address (great), what benefits and potential drawbacks on this crackfoo?  Hehe, I mean, Benjmains is basically a hobby blockchain and that's fine, so hopefully you can just post how you see things going during this transition, for those of us mining?

I will keep the other pool online until all the blocks have been confirmed. First will will shut down the stratum server for it, so no new blocks get in the queue.

The new pool is faster, can handle more miners. I'll be added more features like, auto profit switching stratum ports for each algo that's hosted. So user's can choose to only mine the most profitable coins. Eventually it may even be possible to add auto trading as well, but I'm not sure about that yet.

It's just a simpler interface for both user's and me Smiley
American1973

Username =
Password =

http://multi.hasher.ca:81/ does not load on my VPN machine, but yes, I do see myself there (on another non VPN machine).

QUESTION: What happens to my coins in the old ben.hasher wallet?  Will they cycle to my address?  Hehe, not that value in USD is a problem now since the shorts are cratering Benjamins, hehe.  I will be mining Benjamins on into the eons, since I am called by a 1776 ghost.

Soooo, what can you tell me about this multi pool, other than the awesomeness of getting payouts right to my wallet address (great), what benefits and potential drawbacks on this crackfoo?  Hehe, I mean, Benjmains is basically a hobby blockchain and that's fine, so hopefully you can just post how you see things going during this transition, for those of us mining?
legendary
We just wanted to let you all know that we'd really like you all to start mining on our new system. It has been tested and is working very well.

This new system doesn't require any account, you can simply mine using your own Benjamins address and any password. We will soon be turning off the MPOS pool and re-directing all web traffic to the new site:

http://multi.hasher.ca

Check it out now for connection details and start mining. Payments are sent directly to your BEN payment address.

Cheers and Happy Hashing!

Okay I am now on multi  ...Thanks for sticking with the original 1776 blockchain hasher.ca you guys are the best and hopefully there will be more miners and pools who crave liberty and open code and noble ghosts of the past.  Canada is a 1776 player as well, there is much to love about Canada.  Smiley

Username =
Password =

American1973
We just wanted to let you all know that we'd really like you all to start mining on our new system. It has been tested and is working very well.

This new system doesn't require any account, you can simply mine using your own Benjamins address and any password. We will soon be turning off the MPOS pool and re-directing all web traffic to the new site:

http://multi.hasher.ca

Check it out now for connection details and start mining. Payments are sent directly to your BEN payment address.

Cheers and Happy Hashing!

Okay I am now on multi  ...Thanks for sticking with the original 1776 blockchain hasher.ca you guys are the best and hopefully there will be more miners and pools who crave liberty and open code and noble ghosts of the past.  Canada is a 1776 player as well, there is much to love about Canada.  Smiley

Welp, aheh, I am working another forum these days, I am not working this thread but it is dear to my heart.  I am gratified by the buying of Benjamins I see, support in tiny amounts.  However, this blockchain is not hard to buy stock in, so, please do get the buying going.  Also, we need miners, so, come to this thread and ask any questions you have about mining.  No question is too "nooby", just ask us, we will help.

I am forming up my next Wasteland Ben meme, but, I am holding off, simply because the world is such a state of potentiality, that I hesitate to release my full schema for what this meme can become.  I will say I am a pretty good artist, and I haven't ever flexed this particular thing called forums, in the visual modality.  Oh, I am known on three key forums of conspiracy researchers, [censored], [censored], and ATS, which is in my tagline below.

As someone said earlier in the thread "I think you have mental problems, and you are naive, and also, I am buying Benjmains long because it is a great idea."  Hehe, wow that guy summed it all up.  So, I have no problem using this thread to say hello to you all in a new forum, a fourth one, non conspiracy related.  Hehe.  Hmmmmmm where are all the cryptocoin threads on ATS??  I want an index.  OH by the way if you visit ATS, use an adblocker like Ghostery (Firefox plugin) because ATS is intolerable if you have to put up with all their ads.  I really don't go there any more but they do hold a good part of my conspiracy research between the years 2005 and 2007 or so.

And as I said, I have been published in Scientific American magazine in 2003 regarding the subject of cloud computing, which is just now peaking.  Basically I told them cloud computing is a load of horseshit, and haha, they published my letter!  Hehe, that still makes me laugh, even now as they push the final total-war cloud front onto all the corporations.

As my friend earlier in the thread said, "As we know, tablets cannot be made secure" and this person was right.  So, if you bought into A: tablets, B: cloud computing, or C: anything that makes your security weaker, then you bought the product of engineers and steering committees, not regular grass roots techheads.  

What is hacking?  I'd say simply put it is working AROUND the mass of idiot engineers whose game clearly shows they don't want the people to muck around with things.  They want us using disposable products, being dumb and wasteful.

And shall fiat money also remain disposable product?  Or, shalln't ye control your own means of exchange?  Hmmm.

I will let this thread sit for a while, things are kinda just perfect.  Thanks again to all who hold the spirit of 1776 long, close to their breast.  Join us, mine Benjamins with us.  E'en the wounded eagle lying on the battlefield, with but a little support, shall take flight again and be a beacon of hope to all!
American1973
I really enjoy reading your posts.   You are a bright star in the midst of a big dark void here and thank you for your insights and visions.  

You humble me.  Hehe but I see more chatter here now that I shut the heck up.  Cheesy

Okay so what's up with hasher.ca?

Also, does anyone think mining is a viable thing?  If anything, we need to somehow get grass roots level mining among the kids or future generation.  If a kid gets 30 USD in allowance, then parent, teach them to mine Benjamins and ken the code, I'd say.

Smiley  Okay well, anyway, YOU I love.  Hehe thanks romeshomey but half the people are thinking 'don't encourage him'  ...Hehe, I am playing it slow, mining Ben 24/7 in the spirit of rebellion, frankly.
American1973
Anyway, I am thinking of some kind of micro-scale market whereby Benjamins are pegged to metals.  Since their price is suppressed as well, far too low for a nice float of 2.4 million coins (or so?) and an open skeletal blockchain which is the child of 1000s of brilliant developers who worked for free on a lot of it!  What a great time for humans to know their surroundings!  Mine Benjamins with me friends, and let us see what we can make of the future.

Have you looked at any of the precious metal exchanges that accept bitcoin?   May be a place to start.   One place I found is Agora Commodities. 

Wow!  Thanks, I have stayed away from this thread been doing other things (and mining 24/7 hehe) watching price get bashed but all cryptocoins gettin bashed.

Hmm...  It is dangerous to convert crypto to bullion except if we keep Ben at hobbyist levels like abks do with children, so, like, 200 USD value in placer gold would be the max, I haven't even gone to see my guy yet because I am working other threads and playing war sims, planning for WW3, essentially, but yes, I plan to mine right through whatever comes, we will need crypto come hell or high water.

You make me think!  Thanks friend, and to all who see long term value in an open, blockchain with 2.4 million coins, total market cap is what 10k USD???  That's less than a motor home, we could do a lot with this code and this blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: