Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 8. (Read 94336 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
American1973
Hope is a good coin, more and more people to participate!

Me too Michelle!  Do you mine any coin?  I would be happy to help you get mining Benjamins, we need miners, as always.

- Josh

I fuckin outed myself to the Internet and its a robot?

God damn it Michelle, you are the better robot than Hal or Skynet.  Your simplicity is awe inspiring.

Cheesy
American1973
I'm also gonna say this:

When I first came to bitcointalk.org, I was a "conspiracy nut" right from the start.  I think that was shortly after the Cyprus bank thefts (bail in).

So, I have dialed my conspiracy research analysis way down, and have not included that, in my posts here, which mostly were kept only to the MARKETS > SERVICE forums, as MtGox purposefully kept the deposit window open, and literally just robbed the whole world, at some level or another.

I never had much in Gox at all, like 1.21 USD when they decided to go full bore theft.  But what I did know, was that people were going to get f*cked, I knew that for sure.  So, you can see me and users like Donk4U were in the Mt Gox thread, play by play, as they kept the deposit window open, and stole, stole, STOLE, until the thing went dead.

You know what I said, when this was going down?  I said "They should just kill power to the servers."  But, nobody listened to me.  That was when Gox still had value in their coins, if they had done what I said, they'd have saved much value.

8% of the BTC blockchain gone, into the vault of the FBI.  Or, into wherever land, if you prefer.

Also, missing airplanes, world War 3 shaping up (at least economically) and many other reasons to put your will and electricity behind Benjamins.  In so doing your mind will agree with what Benjamin Franklin had intended: That men and women be free of petticoats and similarly constrictive authorities.

So, really now, I am here for a reason, and it is to be a voice.  Challenge me, please.  Contest and pull at me, please.  See if you can defeat my mind or my processing skills.  Do as you will.  But, please do mine and hold Benjamins with me, as you do so, because the developers of today, will not give us a Bill of Rights.  We need a blockchain with open code that we can modify as a group (unlike BTC which has flown beyond grassroots political control).

Let our eyes remain simple.  Let our hearts remain true to the core, that others may repect us for our vision.  And let the thing be carried on the back of me and my compatriots who understand, and mine Benjamins, not necessarily for price, but for the sake of saving a vote, in our future.

edit

changed 20 to 8  ...MtGox only stole 8% of all bitcoins out there.  But exchanges, in a way, are part of the issue.  I must here tip the cap to Cryptsy, for being good to carry Benjamins, I don't think the Cryptsy guy will be a total piece of sh*t like Mark K. was and remains.
American1973
I was backreading and JUST saw the post about sending another benji and sure enough it was there, the timestamp is "4/14/2014 23:19"       and to calibrate im at 12:07am my time(cest) (so whatever that equals to your respective timezone)

Hey Doc hmmm...  let me check, I think it's still approx 3 days for a Ben to make it through, I appreciate the update!!
American1973
And how exactly will mining Benjamins change or influence that?  I'm sorry to say that Benjamins are probably a long way down the list of crypto-currencies that the political establishment are going to be worried about.  If you really want to be rebellious I would have thought putting your effort into something that has a chance of making a difference would be more successful.  Realistically that means Bitcoin.

As for words and meanings, just because the words are understood, does not mean that the resulting sentence  is meaningful.  Here is a simple example:

"I'm going to the butcher to sell a pint of bread."

I expect you understand all the words but what the heck does it mean?

Fair enough, let me explain; You cannot deliver bread in pints, that's a solid and a pint measures liquid.

Also, the butcher doesn't typically take bread, since logically, he is a butcher.  So, you are trying to say that I am as confused as your statement.  But I am not.

So, since you typed some words, and are apparently trying to get ME to understand your own confusion, then I am happy to assist.

So,

do you understand the Consitution as a document which is a debt document?
do you understand it is based on silver and gold as REAL money?
do you understand that in some circles, cryptocurrency is seen as a vehicle not unlike money?
do you understand that I am describing the root of all Earthly control; Money and the national documents that determine what money is, and what debts (war debts) are traded for what rights?

Okay so then to your point:

"long way down the list of crypto-currencies that the political establishment are going to be worried about.  If you really want to be rebellious I would have thought putting your effort into something that has a chance of making a difference would be more successful.  Realistically that means Bitcoin."

Hehe, I see your point.  Do you mine and hold BTC?

You assume I want to "worry" the political establishment?  Haha, no, I couldn't care less what they do, I have ZERO respect for them and I do not vote, and I laugh at the state of the world, run by hundreds of fools who use lawyers as they weaponry.  I don't give a damn what these false, unskilled leaders of this world, do.  Theirs is a private club, and a doomed one imo.

So yes you make an excellent point, BTC is far more of a threat and a thing to make the politicians "worried"  --BUT NOT REALLY because I believe Mark K. is a puppet due to Silk Road, and so your point is what exactly?  Do I intend to make Benjamins into BTC??  Do I want Silk Road type business people?  Do I want FBI to steal coins of the blockchain?  Don't get me wrong tho, I had BTC stolen in my SR wallet like many others.  I know the FBI to see themselves as superior to the dumb old dusty unread Constitution.  They know they can steal BTC at will, and wreck it.

However, to continue on your point, no, I don't want Ben to be that.  But, any popular money is gonna be used for every black market people can buy.  Everything you can name, flows through the BTC pipeline.  Babies, drugs, murder, all thingsss.  That is the nature of darkness which BTC allows, as do all cryptocoins.

But in this Case, Benjamins is a hobby blockchain, super slow, absurdly difficult, mostly useless at this time.  No, it's nothing but a principle.  A kite that one or two people are trying to tug the string to get more interest in.  

I explained the concept of "will" to you.  Just know this: I am real, I used to be a stockbroker but was too honest for that, and also I have some, limited tech ability.  Therefore, when I choose to put myself into a spot on the IP network and stand my ground and tell you this has meaning, then I am doing so with full understanding of what is at stake.

So, as I said, I do hold BTC and of course it's a great thing, I expect it to go much higher.  So what has Ben got to do with that?  I submit to you that I and others in this thread and of course the sock puppet account "AllAboutTheBenjamins" have fielded a blockchain here, honestly and forthrightly, that is the first original 1776 blockchain, to which the ghost of Benjamin Franklin himself has been summoned.

I am prepared to discuss all founding documents of history, including but not limited to: The Bible, The Magna Carta, and yes, The United States Constitution.  Let me know if you have questions about founding documents, money and markets, and or cryptocoin.  Thanks!
American1973
She won't be mining it.
It's one of those damn bots posting the same phrases in all threads.

Heheh damn bots.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Me too Michelle!  Do you mine any coin?  I would be happy to help you get mining Benjamins, we need miners, as always.

- Josh

She won't be mining it.
It's one of those damn bots posting the same phrases in all threads.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Yes, I know what the word means, what I do not understand is what "you" mean by that phrase.

If I use the word "modality" and you know what it means, then where is your confusion?

The modality you are in, determines your will, your intent.  Do you understand will and intent?

So the 1776 modality = the 1776 will.

Join me, and mine Benjamins.  Or, try to bring your will to whatever modality you operate in each day.  My profession was computers, before they were complete crapped upon by the corporations who make them.  Whats your resume, and is it still a valid industry with benefits and such?  Or has it been hollowed out like the US IT industry?  See, that's part of why I see mining as a rebellious political act.  Because my trade and industry was destroyed by people with no brains and no good vision.

And how exactly will mining Benjamins change or influence that?  I'm sorry to say that Benjamins are probably a long way down the list of crypto-currencies that the political establishment are going to be worried about.  If you really want to be rebellious I would have thought putting your effort into something that has a chance of making a difference would be more successful.  Realistically that means Bitcoin.

As for words and meanings, just because the words are understood, does not mean that the resulting sentence  is meaningful.  Here is a simple example:

"I'm going to the butcher to sell a pint of bread."

I expect you understand all the words but what the heck does it mean?
Activity: 452
I was backreading and JUST saw the post about sending another benji and sure enough it was there, the timestamp is "4/14/2014 23:19"       and to calibrate im at 12:07am my time(cest) (so whatever that equals to your respective timezone)

American1973
Americans live under the COTUS but don't care about it.  ANALYSIS = You can live without thinking.

And so my friend above says "mining is not a technical activity" well actually it is, very technical, but now reduced to the semi-simplicity of the biterupter cube and the Ants, etc.  So, like working on engine is specialized, you don't expect mechanics to make your car break, however, the devs who are mechanics for cryptocoins, are not designing the BEST things for the people.  ...Yet.

So, I definately see mining as a vote.  Every second I am mining Benjamins in the 1776 spirit (modality, will) means I am voting about ALL THE OTHER THINGS I BELIEVE.

Indeed, some of these BTC devs who made Benjamins clone of BTC what it is, see themselves as uber-tech, like, above the world.  Which is fine, but are developers gonna give us a BILL OF RIGHTS?

And since developers cannot give us our rights, nor can they delineate them, and since money is being wrecked left and right, then it is in full understanding and good faith that I ask you all to emulate me and mine Benjamins blockchain in spirit, and purchase and hold them as if they are the gold of the future.
American1973

- Josh
American1973
Yes, I know what the word means, what I do not understand is what "you" mean by that phrase.

If I use the word "modality" and you know what it means, then where is your confusion?

The modality you are in, determines your will, your intent.  Do you understand will and intent?

So the 1776 modality = the 1776 will.

Join me, and mine Benjamins.  Or, try to bring your will to whatever modality you operate in each day.  My profession was computers, before they were complete crapped upon by the corporations who make them.  Whats your resume, and is it still a valid industry with benefits and such?  Or has it been hollowed out like the US IT industry?  See, that's part of why I see mining as a rebellious political act.  Because my trade and industry was destroyed by people with no brains and no good vision.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'm afraid mining is in almost no way a technical or engineering activity, it's geeky but that's about it. Especially with most small ASICs.

What makes a "good" blockchain?

I have no clue what a "1776 modality" is I am afraid.

Yes, I have mining hardware, but I don't mine "a cryptocoin".

While is is tru that both churning butter and mining, are as you say "not technical", what I gather from your post is that YOU are technical, is that right?  Yes, most people do not churn their own butter, nor do I.  Making cryptocoin, however, needn't be technical, to be epically useful, do you agree?

As to what a modality is, it is a state.  Do you know what the word means?

As for 1776, it is a year, do know what that year was in history?

As for hardware you aren't using, why do you not mine Benjamins?  Does your nation have a Constitution?  I am saying this is a good set of questions for us to have our talk.

I truly appreciate you bringing up these issues, I am eager to discuss them with an equal mind!  How did you get so smart as to see through bitcoin or did you cash out??  Do you buy or play trading markets?  Thanks for giving me something to respond to, the silence is truly sad.

American1973
To explain the bidbots and those who ken not 1776 or modalities,

This is roughly how much the bots feel they need to apply, for gravity to take Benjamins lower.  But by placing larger bids in, and by having steel hands for 200 years, and by supporting the mining of Benjamins, then we might find a way to save, nonviolently, the spirit of 1776.

But notice how little buying it takes to buffer the price, when a group of like minded miners come together to make a true blockchain of liberty?  If ye buy and mine and contribute to this thread, there will be a future, I am sure of it.

When, would you surrender your right to defense?
When, would you surrender your right to true money?
When, would you surrender your right to free speech?
When, would you surrender your right to be secure in your papers and person and possessions?
What, are the founding debt documents, of your country?
What, is the root of war, and all evil?

The ghost of Benjamin Franklin floats to my fingertips and asks these fine questions. 

--Sincerely, Chastity Dogood, sister of Silence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_Dogood

wiki/Silence_Dogood

The letters poked fun at various aspects of life in colonial America, such as this quote about hoop petticoats:

“These monstrous topsy-turvy Mortar-Pieces, are neither fit for the Church, the Hall, or the Kitchen; and if a Number of them were well mounted on Noddles-Island, they would look more like Engines of War for bombarding the Town, than Ornaments of the Fair Sex. An honest Neighbour of mine, happening to be in Town some time since on a publick Day, inform’d me, that he saw four Gentlewomen with their Hoops half mounted in a Balcony, as they withdrew to the Wall, to the great Terror of the Militia, who (he thinks) might attribute their irregular Volleys to the formidable Appearance of the Ladies Petticoats.[1]”

The letters were published in The New-England Courant fortnightly, and amused readers. Some men wrote in offering to marry Ms. Dogood, upon learning she was widowed.[1]

Eventually, James found out that all fifteen of the letters had been written by his younger brother, which angered him. Benjamin left his apprenticeship without permission and escaped to Philadelphia.[3]

Haha, he obviously loved the natural form of the female, freeing women from petticoats! 

A noble ghost if ever there was one to be called to Earth in its time of need.
American1973
My wallet was unable to update Huh

Hmm, should be fine, I rebooted mine recently and have actrive connections.

Anyway do you use a config file?  You'll need to use a seednode, tell us how you are launching it.  I will post my config file if you need it, it's in the thread a few pages back.

edit

Also I found that my firewall was blocking Ben wallet even tho I had stopped firewall, it kept blocking until I enabled my firewall again and allowed it to see and negotiate settings for the Ben wallet.

Glad to have you with us!  Do you mine?
American1973
OK, I have to ask, apart from the name, what possible relevance or connection does this coin have with Benjamin Franklin or the US Constitution?

Is Benjamin Franklin's face printed on money? Well his name's on a coin now.

His death cult is overtaken by a foreign bank, yes.

His name in a coin?  Only if we mine it and make it useful.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
OK, I have to ask, apart from the name, what possible relevance or connection does this coin have with Benjamin Franklin or the US Constitution?

Is Benjamin Franklin's face printed on money? Well his name's on a coin now.
American1973
I'm afraid mining is in almost no way a technical or engineering activity, it's geeky but that's about it. Especially with most small ASICs.

While is is tru that both churning butter and mining, are as you say "not technical", what I gather from your post is that YOU are technical, is that right?  Yes, most people do not churn their own butter, nor do I.  Making cryptocoin, however, needn't be technical, to be epically useful, do you agree?

As to what a modality is, it is a state.  Do you know what the word means?

As for 1776, it is a year, do know what that year was in history?

As for hardware you aren't using, why do you not mine Benjamins?  Does your nation have a Constitution?  I am saying this is a good set of questions for us to have our talk.

I truly appreciate you bringing up these issues, I am eager to discuss them with an equal mind!  How did you get so smart as to see through bitcoin or did you cash out??  Do you buy or play trading markets?  Thanks for giving me something to respond to, the silence is truly sad.

To Franklin: None, except that OP claimed with the devs to have contacted Benjamin Franklin and he was intrigued by SHA and wanted to use electricity to help humanity.

To 1776: That's all mine, I am the one sewing this blockchain to 1776.  Join me or debate me I love either.

In the mean time, here is a good slashdot article relevant to the Benjamins issue.

http://ask.slashdot.org/story/14/05/13/150250/ask-slashdot-minimum-programming-competence-in-order-to-get-a-job

[...]

So the question is: given that we have such huge demand for programmers, can a level 5, 6, or 7 ever get past the hiring manager? Or is he doomed to sit on the sidelines while the position goes unfilled, or goes to someone willing to lie about their skill level, or perhaps to an H1-B who will work cheaper (but not necessarily better)? I'm a hardware engineer with embedded software experience, and have considered jumping over to pure software (since there are so many jobs, so much demand) but at age 40, and needing to pick a language and get good at it, I wonder whether it would even be possible to get a job (with my previous work experience not being directly related). Thoughts?"

The last generation of hardware engineers in America is being finished off.  So, we will need to be starting from scratch, that's why I advocate mining a good blockchain in the right spirit, as being a 1776 modality.  

Do you mine a cryptocoin?

Pages:
Jump to: